Having attractive men banned off MFP

Options
CassiusKnox
CassiusKnox Posts: 305 Member
I saw some profile pics that really disturbed me today. Guys with super ripped abs and backs. Ladies swooning and fainting all around. Guys clearly not fat enough to be here.

I think attractive men should be banned off MFP to give others (like me) a chance. So I'm suggesting some sort of commitee or panel that reviews images of members and as soon as those members get too attractive... they're OUT!!!

Who's with me??

Replies

• cc7315
    cc7315 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    No way, baby! And you have nothing to worry about...you are *abs*olutely swoonworthy! :wink:
  • Determinednoob
    Determinednoob Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    People have to track food on a bulk too brah!
  • ilovemybuggy
    ilovemybuggy Posts: 1,584 Member
    Options
    No way, i'm vetoing this!! Because I can.
  • WhoTheHellIsBen
    WhoTheHellIsBen Posts: 1,238 Member
    Options
    I'd rather ban people who have pics of everything but themselves, kinda defeats the purpose of tracking progress
  • AlotOfSweatAndPain
    AlotOfSweatAndPain Posts: 234 Member
    Options

^^^
  • ILoveTheBrowns
    ILoveTheBrowns Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    ban em ill be here to pick up the loose ends
  • foreversunshine1
    foreversunshine1 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    There you go thinking out loud again. Fun, fun...;-) You have nothing to worry about.. I might add, they may need to add a committee to screen the ladies too. I see an awful lot here who look like the "after" stage of this process. ;-) You, however, have no worries... Did I already say that??? ;-)
  • ilovemybuggy
    Options
    ban em ill be here to pick up the loose ends

umm hello sir, he's calling for banning people like yourself. Meaning you wouldn't be here.
  • eatcleanNtraindirty
    eatcleanNtraindirty Posts: 444 Member
    Options

Yeah wtf man. I think you're joking to get attention about all this stuff but seriously. We all need to log our calories and stuff too.
  • drmerc
    drmerc Posts: 2,603 Member
    Options
    I think we should ban sidesteal, hes stealing all the ladies
  • Faintgreeneyes
    Faintgreeneyes Posts: 730 Member
    Options
    Sorry dude- but that's kinda of mean and reverse discriminating against people who maybe were large at one time and worked there *kitten* off to look like they do.

Confidence on a man is sexier then abs- keep that in mind.
  • Sidesteal
    Sidesteal Posts: 5,510 Member
    Options

*Ahem*
  • vim_n_vigor
    vim_n_vigor Posts: 4,089 Member
    Options
    I would like to be on the committee evaluating said pictures. BTW - I wouldn't ban anyone...
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options
    Your jealousy tastes delicious. I shall now steal every woman on your friends list for my own.

Jokes of course.
  • PattieCakes23
    Options
    I would like to be on the committee evaluating said pictures. BTW - I wouldn't ban anyone...

*raises hand* Yes! Me too! I'll happily be on that committee! No banning would come from my direction!
  • Sidesteal
    Sidesteal Posts: 5,510 Member
    Options
    Your jealousy tastes delicious. I shall now steal every woman on your friends list for my own.

Jokes of course.

all your friend list women are belong to me
  • PattieCakes23
    Options

*Ahem*

Steal.....it's in his name...
  • ilovemybuggy
    Options

*raises hand* Yes! Me too! I'll happily be on that committee! No banning would come from my direction!

ooo ooo pick me!!
  • wildcata77
    wildcata77 Posts: 660
    Options
    LOL. I like these tongue in cheek threads.

Those profile pics are very, very motivating. Just like the pics of some chick's strong arms and shoulders or thighs are.

Keep them coming. Us fatties need the support of the people who have achieved already.
  • Determinednoob
    Determinednoob Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    Sorry dude- but that's kinda of mean and reverse discriminating against people who maybe were large at one time and worked there *kitten* off to look like they do.

Confidence on a man is sexier then abs- keep that in mind.

Yeah! like this dude http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/699445-zomg-my-first-big-cut-is-over