Why do girls have to be such bleep bleeps??

Options

Replies

• Crystal_Pistol
    Crystal_Pistol Posts: 750 Member
    Options
    OP, I have a $100 gift card from my birthday to Kohl's. Tomorrow, I'm taking my fat *kitten* STRAIGHT to the juniors department and asking for help finding dresses. If anyone even LOOKS like they think I can't fit in one (even though I know I can't), I'm going APE**** in your honor.

**** rainbows and unicorns. No, the world is not made of them, but- I am an EXPERT at being a ***** if it is required and heads will roll just because I'm pissy. People typically go in the back and bring out some rainbows and unicorns for me.
  • Kezzaangry
    Kezzaangry Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I don't think you're allowed to say bleep bleep on here.

Omg died of laughter.

Me too!!! Funny as......
  • MadiRose2
    MadiRose2 Posts: 145
    Options
    Call the manager and let them know what happend.

This and she clearly was being a bleep! Don't give her another thought!

Just saw your post about her being manager go up the food chain to corporate ! And Facebook and twitter like others suggested!

Why would you all want to try so hard to make someone lose their job?

I agree! ^
  • mystikalbeanz
    mystikalbeanz Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    I really dont have a lot of weight to lose most of it is my baby pouch from my daughter and i want to be fit and tone otherwise most people think im not overweight but this girl killed my ego today! I dont understand why people have to be like that! ..... So i ended up ditching her and going with a nice sales girl that really helped me out but i left so upset over this other girl trying to make me feel like im a big cow!

*rolls eyes* get over it. the world isn't all unicorns and rainbows.

Seriously! No wonder almost everyone who works in retail hates it so much.
    I worked retail so i know how it is. Your missing the point. Its about people being straight up ignorant to their customer. After she handed for the first large size i came out and showed her it was falling off me and looked like a moomoo and she still insisted on giving me a larger size and making rude comments. Regardless i was venting and again asking if this happened to anyone else. Yea it bothered me just as im sure it would bother most people.
  • ihateroses
    ihateroses Posts: 893 Member
    Options
    Whooooaaa blown out of proportion.

Why didn't you just say something to her? I bet she would have apologized and got you the size you wanted and felt really bad about it....its a bit better than stewing on it and then trying to get her fired for something she probably did unintentionally.

Its not like she called you a bleep bleep in the store. THAT i'd get her fired for.
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    I really dont have a lot of weight to lose most of it is my baby pouch from my daughter and i want to be fit and tone otherwise most people think im not overweight but this girl killed my ego today! I dont understand why people have to be like that! ..... So i ended up ditching her and going with a nice sales girl that really helped me out but i left so upset over this other girl trying to make me feel like im a big cow!

mmhmm which is why when at restaurants I order food and I find hair in it, I tip them double. I shouldn't speak up, I should take it like a schmuck and let everybody walk all over me
  • victoria4321
    victoria4321 Posts: 1,719 Member
    Options

Just saw your post about her being manager go up the food chain to corporate ! And Facebook and twitter like others suggested!

SO somebody who's not a b*** gets a job instead? You know, somebody deserving of it?

Why would you try so hard to be a troll?

Sorry but it just makes more sense to deal with the problem directly. She should first explain to the sales girl why she was upset with her before going way, and I mean way, out of her way to create so many complaints and chaos. We're hearing one side of the story so there's still a possibility that the sales girl didn't realize she was being offensive.
  • feliciapeters
    Options

no one wants this girl to lose her job, she needs to be trained in customer service.

I'm sure the the stores corporate office would not be happy with the service this girl gave. This is their NAME, their BRAND, and if someone does something to tarnish that, corporate would should be aware & this girl should be re-trained

If your waiter told you he didnt think you needed to order dessert would you tell the manager?

No, i'd ask him why. Maybe the dessert isn't that good and he's being honest. I've had waiters tell me not to order things before then suggest something else. Since they make most of their money from tips, the waiter would never say to not order something unless they were honestly trying to be helpful.

you REALLY didnt know what I meant by that? REALLY?
  • mystikalbeanz
    Options
    OP, I have a $100 gift card from my birthday to Kohl's. Tomorrow, I'm taking my fat *kitten* STRAIGHT to the juniors department and asking for help finding dresses. If anyone even LOOKS like they think I can't fit in one (even though I know I can't), I'm going APE**** in your honor.

**** rainbows and unicorns. No, the world is not made of them, but- I am an EXPERT at being a ***** if it is required and heads will roll just because I'm pissy. People typically go in the back and bring out some rainbows and unicorns for me.

You'll prob get a really nice associate that actually does their job and will be happy to assist you! But thats hilarious! I wish i could be like that but i always follow the rule of treat others how you would like to be treated even if they suck! Unless you get me super mad then i cant help what comes out of my mouth.
  • mystikalbeanz
    Options

no one wants this girl to lose her job, she needs to be trained in customer service.

I'm sure the the stores corporate office would not be happy with the service this girl gave. This is their NAME, their BRAND, and if someone does something to tarnish that, corporate would should be aware & this girl should be re-trained

If your waiter told you he didnt think you needed to order dessert would you tell the manager?

No, i'd ask him why. Maybe the dessert isn't that good and he's being honest. I've had waiters tell me not to order things before then suggest something else. Since they make most of their money from tips, the waiter would never say to not order something unless they were honestly trying to be helpful.

you REALLY didnt know what I meant by that? REALLY?

Now that was funny.. :laugh:
  • mystikalbeanz
    Options
    Yup. I went to a tea party/wedding dress store for my sister's birthday and we were trying on dresses for fun. I was 30lbs heavier than I am now, but still, I was only 160 at 5'7" and I told her I was probably around an 8 and she looked me up and down and picked out one and was like "This looks like your style" it was a size 16. Needless to say, when I put it on it fell off me. But it still suuuuper hurt my feelings that she thought I looked that big... :(

I thank her now because she's been a little thought in the back of my mind during my weight loss experience, I'm a size 4/6 and she can suck it. :)

That sucks that it happened to you too! But thats awesome that you achieved your goal! Great job! So that lady really can suck it!
  • stargazer008
    Options
    She should have spoke to the manager or just tell her to go away or something.
  • suzieqcookie
    suzieqcookie Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    She was one of the managers!!!

then it's time to call corporate!!!

better that then the bleep-bleeps who come up and say "we don't sell YOUR size here"
  • LuckyAng
    LuckyAng Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    If it was a chain, I would complain on their Facebook page, and name the exact location. Or tweet a complaint and @ tag them.

Watch just how fast you get some satisfaction.

Yep!
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options

SO somebody who's not a b*** gets a job instead? You know, somebody deserving of it?

Sorry but it just makes more sense to deal with the problem directly. She should first explain to the sales girl why she was upset with her before going way, and I mean way, out of her way to create so many complaints and chaos. We're hearing one side of the story so there's still a possibility that the sales girl didn't realize she was being offensive.

ok, thats a fair statement and yes, the sales girl should have been told directly that she's being rude however, in most cases like these people tend to get defensive and either say or think "hey, well, you are big" or "I'm sorry but I'm simply doing my job" (which is the right answer btw) but as soon as the customer leaves, they're back to their old ways. I know I am generalizing but with that kind of attitude, maybe she should be told about to somebody superior that hey, that sales person is bad.

But I do get your point. Confront her directly, then based on the reaction either let it go or move on up. But thats something that I, somebody who's got some guts, will do. Not everybody is like me and they just bend over and take it and for those types, speaking up to upper management anonymously is fine imo
  • victoria4321
    Options
    She was one of the managers!!!

then it's time to call corporate!!!

better that then the bleep-bleeps who come up and say "we don't sell YOUR size here"

Huh? What if they really don't sell the size? Small boutique stores don't appreciate people trying to squeeze into small clothing them stretching them. I've even had times when I tried to buy a piece of clothing and the seams were outstretched or ripped. You'd be surprised at how often people try to squeeze into clothing that doesn't fit. It probably comes across rude since there's no nice way to say it to someone.
  • dakotababy
    dakotababy Posts: 2,406 Member
    Options
    You know...now that I think back I did have something very similar to this situation happen to me. I was picking up some vitamins and a worker commented on my outfit in a very offensive manner. It was random, and shocking...and embarrassing. Needless to say I marched directly to Customer Service and I broke down crying. I was FURIOUS and I wanted to punch this worker in the face for being so idiotic. The manager was very helpful and knew EXACTLY who I was describing (since i did not get the name).

I felt better venting to someone, and a nice lady (another worker) comforted me before I left the store.

Then I moved on and got over it.

It is definitely better that I said SOMETHING to SOMEONE. This lady obviously needed a lesson in learning how to shut the f*** up and that she is not getting paid to talk but instead she is getting paid to stock shelves. Her opinion does not matter so there is no use for her to even speak.
  • victoria4321
    Options

It is definitely better that I said SOMETHING to SOMEONE. This lady obviously needed a lesson in learning how to shut the f*** up and that she is not getting paid to talk but instead she is getting paid to stock shelves. Her opinion does not matter so there is no use for her to even speak.

I honestly hope you don't think this about everyone working in some type of service field. They're still people at the end of the day..
  • mystikalbeanz
    Options

ok, thats a fair statement and yes, the sales girl should have been told directly that she's being rude however, in most cases like these people tend to get defensive and either say or think "hey, well, you are big" or "I'm sorry but I'm simply doing my job" (which is the right answer btw) but as soon as the customer leaves, they're back to their old ways. I know I am generalizing but with that kind of attitude, maybe she should be told about to somebody superior that hey, that sales person is bad.

But I do get your point. Confront her directly, then based on the reaction either let it go or move on up. But thats something that I, somebody who's got some guts, will do. Not everybody is like me and they just bend over and take it and for those types, speaking up to upper management anonymously is fine imo

Again im not going out of my way to get the sales associate in trouble so i dont know why everyone is posting that i am because i never said that, that was all suggested to me. I was jsut venting and asking if this has happened to anyone else in a retail store because i think it is terrible customer service. And your right maybe the girl didnt realize she was being rude however if i ask for a medium because i told you i know my size in there you should give me the size i want instead of instantly implying and getting me a bigger size. Alls i said is i might post something on their facebook page about the customer service i received.
  • MinMin97
    MinMin97 Posts: 2,676 Member
    Options

Seriously! No wonder almost everyone who works in retail hates it so much.
    I loved retail. I like to give great service! I know people can be stinkers, so that did not throw me too much.
    But I won't work somewhere if they don't have a sound authority structure....
    Haha, they think when I interview, that they are interviewing me.
    But in reality, I am interviewing THEM!