Four pounds, 1.5 ounces of Godiva Chocolates

Options

Replies

• sharpeoplepc
    sharpeoplepc Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    What a great story! Congrats on your weight loss and your self control!
  • AliciaStinger
    AliciaStinger Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    This post brought a smile to my face--thanks for reminding us of our humanity within this weight loss journey! Enjoy those chocolates, but if you could spare one dark piece--fed ex to Seattle!!

And one more for Chicago, perhaps?
  • paulvt65
    paulvt65 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Erudite commentary for the win!
  • VanessaHeartsMasr
    Options
    Lovely post!! Cheers!! :smile:
  • gobraves47
    gobraves47 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Yay! I love your posts. Enjoy your chocolate!! :smile:
  • TKelly06
    TKelly06 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Thanks Scott. It reminds us that totally depriving yourself of things you enjoy will only make you resent yourself later. Indulge a little now, make sure you record it and take the stairs if you ate one chocolate too many. I enjoyed this post very, very much!
  • Tarin626
    Tarin626 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Enjoy your Godiva and your new "toy" (or tool - I look all new tech things and plan on getting a FitBit soon)!

You should definately take up blogging or save it all and publish a book! You have a wonderful sense of storytelling and can engage a reader no matter what the topic.

Congrats again on your progress and keep it up :-)
  • Live4More
    Live4More Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Wonderful post!!
  • scapez
    scapez Posts: 2,018 Member
    Options
    Erudite commentary for the win!

Blasted smart people, I had to google erudite! :laugh:
  • KodAkuraMacKyen
    KodAkuraMacKyen Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    Love it. You get it! But you also get one of these because I too am now craving chocolate :grumble:
  • Woodmangler
    Woodmangler Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Enjoyed your post... very well written. Sums up the great attitude that I am trying to adopt so that this is a new lifestyle, not a diet. Thanks!
  • Nikiki
    Nikiki Posts: 993
    Options
    Love your post and good job! I hope you enjoyed every creamy dreamy morsel!! (dark chocolate truffles are my favorite!)

And good for your family for making such wonderful life for yourselves :)
  • CJ_Holmes
    CJ_Holmes Posts: 759 Member
    Options
    Great post! I agree with some others that you should submit this to a magazine or something.
  • TamsinEllis
    Options
    Amazing post, well done! (And wow at the weight loss)
  • likemeinvisible
    Options
    Thanks for sharing your beautiful story.
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    XXXMinnieXXX Posts: 3,459 Member
    Options
    wonderfully written! your going to love that fitbit. be sure to not get it damp. wear it on your top where it won't get sweaty! I am on my 3rd! lol x
  • tonilizzy88
    tonilizzy88 Posts: 968 Member
    Options
    this is the first long post i actualy sat and read that i enjoyed reading. thank you and enjoy :)
  • islandnutshel
    islandnutshel Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    I enjoyed reading your post. And I agree with enjoying your favorites. Mine is quality icecream. Gelato, Haagendas, and Good chocolate is not forgotten. It is about living healthy, finding balance, and sharing joy.

Thank you for sharing yours.
  • TisMeEggin
    TisMeEggin Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!!!! :drinker:
  • Eisskween
    Eisskween Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Loved your post! Good for you! We all need to give ourselves a little goodie every now and then. I look at it as appreciation for all the hard work we've done. :)