Am I the only one who doesn't want forums?

Options

Replies

• splashangel
    splashangel Posts: 494 Member
    Options
    And this, too! I'm already laughing so much, my husband (who has no sense of humor either) keeps coming in to check on me. He doesn't laugh at the same stuff I do. He only laughs at the clever things he does or says!
    [/quote
    You wait till his two timin behind comes in from work. He said I was his only wife!
  • barkin43
    barkin43 Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    I see so many people here posting topics and replying to topics as if they have nothing better to do with their lives. I want no part of it. That's why I don't do it. But I think the people who do are weirdos.

Then why did you post this or bother coming into the forums in the first place?
    That net is really filling up!
  • barkin43
    Options
    And this, too! I'm already laughing so much, my husband (who has no sense of humor either) keeps coming in to check on me. He doesn't laugh at the same stuff I do. He only laughs at the clever things he does or says!
    [/quote
    You wait till his two timin behind comes in from work. He said I was his only wife!

LOL! When you get through with him, send him on to me! We'll teach his two-timin' *kitten*!
  • splashangel
    Options
    Will do!
  • barkin43
    Options
    (looks up and waves) Hey guys!

Hey, Splash! Want some cookies and bacon??
  • splashangel
    Options
    Yea. I edited that. I got to thinking the whole" I could eat your profile pic" thing could have really went south if he changed his pic. Just think, If he put a face pic up. Next thing you know, folks would be saying I was on bath salts...
  • barkin43
    Options
    OP is a troll and an idiot

OP not troll and definitely not idiot!! OP velly funny guy! Zackboomer cute, though, even if wrong!:smile::drinker: :laugh: :laugh:
  • snowdrop_diva
    snowdrop_diva Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    OP is a troll and an idiot

'Chit-Chat, Fun and Games' section guys, 'Chit Chat, Fun AND Games :wink: ....

So... now that has been established again...

Wouldn't that mean that the ones that don't take posts in this section with a grain of salt and laugh them off as a Joke are the Trolls and Idiots here? *lol*:drinker:

Stop and learn to laugh a bit more once in a while. Embrace your inner weirdo. The OP did.
    :tongue: :laugh:

PS: I don't think that word means what you think it means. Unless you are calling yourself one too?

Online Troll: A troll is someone who posts inflammatory, extraneous, OR off-topic messages in an online community, such as a forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking readers into an emotional response or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.
  • RealWomenLovePitbulls
    Options
    ??
  • _CowgirlUp_
    _CowgirlUp_ Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    OP said: "[/quote] But I can still get to the forums from my mobile phone's web browser. And that's even worse because it's a pain in the *kitten* to read and post from the phone browser. That's why my stance is that the whole forum thing should just be removed completely. [/quote]"

This is the most rediculous thing I've heard in ages...YOU don't like it, therefore it shouldn't exist. OMG are you effing KIDDING me?!?! I bet you're an only child...otherwise, I'm not really sure how you became so flippin self centered and selfish. Good lord. Don't go in the forums if you don't like it...you click it intentionally...deal with what you find.
  • splashangel
    Options
    Pssst. Hey Phyl... ( whispers with a half smile) It's a joke. Calm down killer. :happy:
  • splashangel
    Options
    Oh no Capt... I think I killed it.
  • robin52077
    robin52077 Posts: 4,383 Member
    Options
    No splash, you didn't kill it....the mods killed spatchcock...he has gotten his final strike and has been banned...:cry:

RIP Spatchy!
  • splashangel
    Options
    :sad: I just need space for now...
  • manderson27
    manderson27 Posts: 3,510 Member
    Options
    Your kidding? Right? I was just starting to enjoy this thread. Chit Chat FUN and games and the OP gets banned?

I am confused.com
  • shaynak112
    shaynak112 Posts: 751 Member
    Options
    You've posted 139 times .......

If you don't want to go on forums, then don't. No one is forcing you to!
  • snowdrop_diva
    snowdrop_diva Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Your kidding? Right? I was just starting to enjoy this thread. Chit Chat FUN and games and the OP gets banned?

I am confused.com
    That would suck! Really!?

There are Eight Main topics in the Community page area ...

They have SEVEN of those main support area's ...

yet they come here to the ONLY space reserved for 'Chit Chat, Fun and Games' to ban and report things *holy crap! I call FOUL! :sad: