Ex-Boyfriend's Little Brother....

Options

Replies

• jeddy3mcc
    jeddy3mcc Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Please don't do it. Trouble!!!

Could u imagine if they had it out and "Lance" brings up the fact that he "handled business" where his brother couldn't handle???

So much trouble!

Please stay away. You may not tell, but Lance would then have an Ace in his pocket for either blackmail or worse.

Just Trouble
  • hedwighigh
    hedwighigh Posts: 299
    Options
    Here is the problem.... I like his little brother (let's call him Lance) and I'm pretty sure he's attracted to me (at least). I talked to Lance more than Mike even when me and Mike were dating. Mike is very awkward and it was difficult to date him because he lacks certain social skills and get nervous easily. Lance helped me out alot and has always been incredibly sweet to me. He's also incredibly attractive.

I'm kind of wondering if this relationship was doomed from the very beginning...

I quite agree. Hindsight is 20/20.
  • ToyaDianta
    Options
    Why would you want anyone who would even consider doing that to their brother?

There's other hotdogs in the ballpark.....

ditto...go chase some other hot dog...or something....
  • foxfirekenzie
    foxfirekenzie Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    . Then again, if anything were to happen between me and Lance... well, we'd never ever tell Mike anyway.

Ummmm... yah, I highly doubt this info wouldn't find a way out.

I think you are silly to even ask this here-since we all know YOU already know what you should/shouldn't be doing with Lance.
    If you are serious about the little bro, talk to Mike and be an adult about it, don't leave people in the dark. Just imagine how crappy you'd feel if the situation was reversed.

Bad news all around.
  • annahuebscher
    Options
    No, that ****'s gross. Act like a grown up.
  • MrsWilsoncroft
    MrsWilsoncroft Posts: 969 Member
    Options
    My advice is stay well clear unless you want hassle lol
  • ASDavis72
    ASDavis72 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Can you say “JERRY, JERRY, JERRY”???
    Leave it as a thought because it’s wrong on so many levels I don’t know where to start.
  • magj0y
    magj0y Posts: 1,911 Member
    Options
    My ex...

His little brother started dating his ex and they ended up getting married and he was the best man. 5 YEARS later there was still a hint of bitterness and awkwardness when he talked about it.

Bro code #1
    DO NOT DATE YOUR BROTHER'S EX!

You will only cause unnecessary friction.

Guy Code #1
    NO CROSSING SWORDS!
  • alarae
    alarae Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Don't do it! Nothing good can come from this. Just keep looking, there will be someone amazing coming along soon.
  • DaneDillinger
    DaneDillinger Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I would love to respond, but will immediately get silenced by the moderators. Don't do it... just... don't do it.
  • onedayillbeamilf
    onedayillbeamilf Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    I say if you're a lucky enough girl to have people you're attracted to reciprocate, then take advantage of it and go for it. Some of us don't ever have that opportunity.
  • apedeb09
    apedeb09 Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    I once dated a guy for a few months and when him and I broke him, I ended up dating his older brother for awhile.. Lets just say that the guy I originally dated never truly got over it. Supposedly he still blames his big brother for "stealing me away from him".. So, I guess my point is.. if you don't care about your ex at all, then go for it.. but it will probably cause problems between those two. Might not be the best idea, but ultimately it is up to you.
  • Ocarina
    Ocarina Posts: 1,550 Member
    Options
    :sick: Talk about passing yourself around.

You are better then that.
  • DieVixen
    DieVixen Posts: 790 Member
    Options
    go for it
  • MaryJane_8810002
    MaryJane_8810002 Posts: 2,082 Member
    Options
    Peter rabbit would be wise to stay out of the McGregor garden.
  • jammet80
    jammet80 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Unfortunately, I think brothers of an ex are off limits :(
  • corgihugger
    Options
    I could tell you not to....

But I can't change how you feel, no one can. The heart wants what the heart wants.
  • smae1980
    smae1980 Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    If you ever cared about either one of these guys you would leave them the heck alone. You are only going to cause trouble.

Completely agree. Its the WRONG thing to do.
  • smae1980
    smae1980 Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    If you ever cared about either one of these guys you would leave them the heck alone. You are only going to cause trouble.

Completely agree. Its the WRONG thing to do.

YES!!