The (hopefully) Biiiig "I Need Friends" Thread!

Options

Replies

• Marena84
    Options
    Hi ^_^

My name is Mariël and I'm 28 years old.
    I would also love to have some friends here to get and give support.
    I've been using MFP for 3 days now and am actually having fun with it :D
    I truly hope this will help me losing weight and generally eat better/healthier.

Please feel free to add me!
  • Stephanie_Autry
    Stephanie_Autry Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    add me :D
  • ilovefood87
    ilovefood87 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    hi everyone! i'm fairly new here and could definitety use some more friends for motivation. I am trying to lose weight, work and go to school all at the same time, so I'm going to need an occasional kick in the butt to get moving. feel free to add me.

• jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    I can't believe this thread has made it to 15 pages while my similarly awesome (but *slightly* different: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/694703-the-hopefully-biiiig-i-don-t-need-friends-thread ) thread has only made it to 2.

I'm taking it personally...and am pretty sure that this is proof that MFP is full of nothing but mean people.

:cry:
  • ccnjc4e
    ccnjc4e Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I need friends, I use to log every day but got lost while I was moving and haven't been back for awhile, it's time to start it back up! Started logging and getting at least a walk in every day.
  • country91
    country91 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :)
  • BreakingUpWithObesity2013
    Options
    I def need some friends!! Add me =)
  • offthedeependay
    offthedeependay Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    I have been on here for almost a year,reached my goal weight,down 85 pounds,trying to build muscle now,I have logged on everyday and am willing to give advice on how I did this,add me if you like,I will call you on your s**t and expect the same back.upped my calories fromm 1700 to 2290 to maintain my weight,use fit bit to calculate calories burnt,,good luck to everyone on their journey
    please send a message with your invite
  • belle165
    belle165 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Help! I need friends.

Okay, I need inspiration and support. Please feel free to add me as a friend,
  • zechks
    zechks Posts: 224
    Options
    Add me. I'm pretty active and I'm very much into fitness. I joined this to track my progress, caloric intake and to slowly cut down. I recently bulked up for 9 months and now ready to shed the fat and hopefully to see the hard earned muscle I gained from my bulk. :wink:
  • ShaneOSX
    ShaneOSX Posts: 198
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to add me.
  • kel_staffa
    kel_staffa Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I NEED FRIENDS!!!! New (technically joined in January but finally started using it 2 weeks ago) to MFP and only have 2 friends at the moment! I get on everyday though and so far I am loving it!
  • msoriano4
    Options
    Just started and need all the motivation
  • bindunambiar
    Options
    HI i just finished jillian michael 90 days body revolution. i lost only three kilos and few inches of my bust, hip waist. Today i started body revolution workout 1 and decided to follow 1200 calorie diet. hoping to lose another 10 kilos during my second phase.
  • shellzz08
    Options
    Im also looking for friends and motivators
  • weemawhit
    weemawhit Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Add me! :) Especially if you're a geek, or need some extra encouragement.
  • Grenon
    Grenon Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Hey! 22 year old Canadian with about 50 pounds to lose! Hoping to lose it all in six months. Feel free to add me, I am active and supportive!
  • Mamabrandyk
    Options
    I am always looking for added support and encouragment - and of course I am willing to do the same!
  • ntarrence
    ntarrence Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I am new and definately looking for some friends~ as long as you dont spam me with trying to sell stuff =-)
  • Niki341978
    Niki341978 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Looking for friends as well! Add me Niki341978;)