Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Sooooooo....whats for breakfast?

New ideas please!!!

Replies

• mamabear0222
    mamabear0222 Posts: 455 Member
    Im probably of no help. I generally have the same thing every morning
    1 - banana
    1 cup multigrain cheeries
    1 cup milk

A few hours later I'll have a yogurt with some other fruit ...
  • KS_4691
    KS_4691 Posts: 228 Member
    scrambled egg whites and plain oatmeal.
    my other breakfast is scrambled egg whites with one slice ezekiel bread and natural PB.
  • innocenceportrayed
    innocenceportrayed Posts: 569 Member
    Yeah, I'm no help either.
    Special K Chocolatey delight every morning.
    Although saturday i had a belgian waffle, my mistakes...800 calories later....
  • dsjohndrow
    dsjohndrow Posts: 1,820 Member
    I bought this cool sandwich maker that poaches an egg, makes toast (bagel or English muffin), and heats up a sausage patty (or salmon, or tomato and spinach) and then you add cheese for a nice fast breakfast sandwich.

It's about $30 on Amazon.

http://www.amazon.com/Back-Basics-TEM500--Muffin-2-Slice/dp/B000B18P96/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1346069766&sr=8-5&keywords=breakfast+sandwich
  • newmooon56
    newmooon56 Posts: 347 Member
    No clue what youve been eating so- heres what Ive been eating -

Start with 1 whole egg and 2 white- or just use 2 eggs if thats your way.

So if its a 1 egg kinda day- I may fry up (dry fry) 2 or 3 piece of canadian bacon and slap the egg and bacon on a 100 calorie high fiber english muffin.

Or I might scramble all 3 of those eggs - in a pan I saute onion mushroom and spinach in a tsp of olive oil - add the egg mix and make a to die for omlette.

I like the 110 calorie bagel things and laughing cow- all different kinds when I want a bagel with the eggs or alone.

I dont usually do smoothies - but the recipes are endless- get creative and try something new.

Then theres that over night oat thing that ppl love- husband does it a few times a week.
    Greek yogurt, skim milk and oats - equal parts- then add fruit or chia seeds or whatever else- let sit over night in fridge and eat it in the morning for a very filling start to your day.

I think Im going to go make an egg sandwich now. Enjoy!
  • sc1572
    sc1572 Posts: 2,309 Member
    1 1/2 cups Cheerios (150 cals total)
    3/4 cup almond, soy, or skim milk
    1 banana
    A few strawberries

Slice the strawberries and banana, and layer with the cereal. Add the milk, and enjoy! :)
  • doin_it
    doin_it Posts: 414 Member
    1 banana
    2 slices of toast
    yogurt and
    a black cofee
  • ldowifey
    ldowifey Posts: 7 Member
    2 slices of bacon, an egg and a slice of toast. Simple but low in carbs;)
  • Lyssa62
    Lyssa62 Posts: 930 Member
    Drip Line of Coffee and 1 frozen waffle (plain)...it's my every day breakfast :)
  • Steak and eggs today....but usually granola and raisins....
  • 2 whole wheat frozen waffles
    1/2 c blackberries
    1 T chopped pecans
    1 T pancake syrup
  • I usually eat Greek Yogurt (either Chobani or Dannon) and add 1/2 cup fresh blueberries, raspberries or strawberries. If the yogurt is too tart add a packet of Truvia or Purevia or some other stevia product.
  • portalm
    portalm Posts: 201 Member
    3 Eggs Scrambled with pepper, 3 Slices turkey bacon, 1/2 cup cottage cheese, 1/2 of a peach, 2 cups of Kashi High protein ceral, 1/4 cup of blueberries, 1 cup of milk. 4 oz of espresso, for about 850 calories of breakfast goodness.
  • jonwv
    jonwv Posts: 362 Member
    Nothing as of right now..lol

usually oatmeal and a protein shake...sometimes multi-grain cheerios
  • Kelley528
    Kelley528 Posts: 319 Member
    Cinnamon Raisin Bagel Thin with 1/3 fat whipped cream cheese, 6 oz coffee
  • katkrak
    katkrak Posts: 92
    Scrambled egg whites
    1 piece of turkey bacon or 2 pieces canadian bacon
    Light multigrain english muffin
    Grapefruit
  • Capekj51
    Capekj51 Posts: 17 Member
    My favorite breakfast, lately: A cup of Greek yogurt topped with a cup of Kashi Crunch cereal with almonds and flax seed. Very yummy and it fill me up for quite a while!
  • PAZ1315
    PAZ1315 Posts: 6
    Quinoa cake topped with a poached egg.
  • jnamcelwain
    jnamcelwain Posts: 42 Member
    Lovin the drip line of coffee!!:) I always over think breakfast but yogurt, banana and toast is it. :flowerforyou:
  • Martha_VH
    Martha_VH Posts: 386 Member
    My Coffee, my chocolate protein crunch and a good Shaklee vitamin!

Chocolate protein crunch
    1 serving plain Greek yogurt (Oikos was my brand of choice because its only 80 calories)
    1 serving of Chocolate Protein Powder (I use cinch)
    1/3 Cup of your favorite crunchy cereal

Mine came to about 300 calories. And it was sooo tasty satisfying my chocolate and my crunchy side!