5ft 4inchers, what is your weighloss goal?

Options

Replies

• ozznando
    ozznando Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I am a little under 5'5". Currently at 140 which is not working for me so looking to go to 128-132 but it is really difficult to lose the last bit of weight, is taking forever.
  • lauras777
    lauras777 Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    I'm 5ft 3in, so close to you taller 5ft 4in ladies!! :wink: I started in January at 205, and am currently at 171.5 (hooray!!) Looking to get to 150 and then see where I want to go from there.....I am large framed, and carry my weight pretty evenly all over.

Good luck!:flowerforyou:
  • pseusie
    pseusie Posts: 16
    Options
    I'm 5'4", CW 233. At this weight, I'm an 18.

I'm hoping to get back to my wedding weight of 170, where I'm a 12/14, and then decide from there. I have a large frame and big bazoombas (which NEVER shrink as I lose weight), so I know I don't want to be much smaller than a size 10, which would be around 150 pounds, I'm guessing.
  • nenyo999
    nenyo999 Posts: 21
    Options
    Thanks so much for all the helpful info! I have a small frame so i know i need to aim for between 110-125pounds. Thanks guys!
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    From what I've seen, there's a wide range for "healthy" for our height! Like anywhere between 115-145.

I'm 5'4", 65 and aiming at 130. I started at 155.
  • LoyalAngel16
    LoyalAngel16 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I am 5ft 4 inches. My CW is 263, started at 315. My goal weight as of right now is 180, but that is because I don't ever even remember being below 200. I am sure once I get there I will reevaluate my goals. I just want to be healthier and be able to try to at least have 1 kid, as I am 33 years old and have been married for 11 years.
  • TLEIGH33777
    TLEIGH33777 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Im 5'4". My SW was 245 in February,my CW is 194. My mini goal is 175, GW of 144. I haven't been under 200 in years and am happy to be where I am at now. I would really like to fit into a size 8 jeans.
    Please feel free to add me!
  • half_moon
    half_moon Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4" and around 156. My goal is to be 140 and tone! According to the "wrist test" I am small framed, but I have too many "curves" to agree. Bahaha!
  • LadyL2012
    LadyL2012 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I am 5ft4. I started off at 161lbs and my goal is approx.135lbs. i am petite with a curvy frame, so I'm never ever going to be less than 130lbs I don't think. When I was at my fittest (I rowed competitively and was super lean) I was 138lbs, so I would like to be back there again
  • kiaram03
    kiaram03 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4", my starting weight was 163...current weight is 157 and goal weight is 125..I'm small framed.
  • slazo
    slazo Posts: 5
    Options
    My goal is 135 lbs. I have a medium frame.
  • shammxo
    shammxo Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    I started at almost 170, I'm 133ish right now, and am aiming for 120 lbs, or a size 1/2, or 18% BF. Whatever comes first..
  • simplynaturalfarm
    simplynaturalfarm Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I was happy at 145 but last time the dr measured me they said I was 5'5 (which I have never been LOL).
    I was very active at that time but in my pictures I looked good. When I was 135 I thought I looked a bit underweight.
    Heather
  • beattie1
    beattie1 Posts: 1,012 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4" and I'm aiming for around 165. I think that will put me at around a UK size 12 (US 8-10?) I really don't think I could get to my advised healthy weight range of 115-145 without losing a leg! At the moment I am around 212 and a UK size16-18.

Me too! I'm 5'4", around 203lbs & have just reached UK size 18 (in many brands). I have a large frame & don't think I could EVER be smaller than a size 14 - I have an enormous ribcage & wide, wide shoulders. I have NO idea what weight I'll be when I get to a shape I'm happy with.
  • LisaGaimadi
    LisaGaimadi Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I'm exactly 5'4" and am shooting for 150 right now.
    I started at 195 and am at 170.
    I will reevaluate once I hit 150, but I haven't been there in so long I can't imagine being that small, honestly.
    Can't wait to have to make the decision to go lower! :wink:
  • August_1958
    August_1958 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I am 54 years old and 5'4" tall. I currently weigh 184, but I'm a size 12 at THIS weight! I used to weigh 120 most of my early adult life and felt sickly all the time, so i don't think I would be comfortable going down that low again, especially at my age. I want my weight to fall within the "normal range BMI", so anything below 145 will make me a very happy girl!
    :flowerforyou:
  • BenderFitness
    Options
    There is a really wide range, and it totally depends on your body type. I am slightly taller (around 5'5") and weigh about 134. Personally I think 128 is the low end of where I look good. I have a medium frame.

I recently found a picture of myself when I was around 125 pounds or so and I thought I looked scary skinny, and my head looked too big for my body, lol. Also, my chest went away. I had a smaller bra size than I did in 6th grade (to be fair, I was very busty for a 6th grader).

Different people's bodies respond differently, and look different at varying weights.
  • beattie1
    beattie1 Posts: 1,012 Member
    Options
    That's so true! I've seen a website where women of every different shape, size, height and weight post pics of themselves (some naked, or almost so) so that you can see how their bodies vary. Wish I'd bookmarked it!

Edited to add - I did bookmark this one - http://www.imagetwinsolutions.com/weightloss/#
  • maieranne77
    maieranne77 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    5'4" here too and aiming for 140.....
  • jaisaansmommy
    Options
    I am 5'4 and currently 201. My goal weight is 160. I enjoyed my curves at that size, not too big and not too small.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!