5ft 4inchers, what is your weighloss goal?

Options

Replies

• Shara126
    Shara126 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I am 5'4. Goal weight is 130. Started at 162 and I am 138 now. Those last eight pounds are hanging on!!
  • fleur_de_lis19
    fleur_de_lis19 Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    im 5'3 and mine is 145. I still want that *kitten* and boobs that make all the men turn their heads ;)
  • KarmaxKitty
    KarmaxKitty Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    I'm 5-4, small/medium frame (i'm right in the middle. how weird is that!), with an "athletic" body type. My first goal is 130, and then from there it's 125-120. But it also depends on how much muscle I have. I carry a good bit of muscle, even WITHOUT working out. It's just there! :laugh:
  • semeyer
    semeyer Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Hi fellow 5'4ers!

I am 25, 5'4 and currently 152. My highest weight was 160 or a little bit above. My goal is for 135. It has been extremely hard to get past this 150 hump for me. No matter what I do, I eat more, eat less, and I still maintain this 147-152 range! My next goal is to get to 145. 5 lbs shouldn't be this hard to lose!
  • 012345emma
    012345emma Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    im 5ft4 and started at 208lb im currently at 194lb and want to get to 147lb then il see how i feel from there :smile:
  • runner_gurl76
    runner_gurl76 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Height = 5' 4.25"
    SW = 235
    CW = 155
    GW = 120 - 125 or a Size 6 or, dare to dream, 4.

My ultimate goal is to be FIT and STRONG more than hitting some number on a scale.
  • lisa27midd
    Options
    Hello 5'4" 'ers!! I've been looking for other ladies like me. I am currently 165 ish and have several goals, but ultimately, I'd like to be around 135. It would be nice to be around 125, but we'll see. I'll be happy at 135 as long as I can maintain it. My main goal though, is to be more healthy. I've never eaten what is considered the right way, and I've never had to be active to maintain a lower weight or body type until the past few years.

I signed up to re-teach myself, learn knew habits, and meet like-minded people. I also wanted to see examples of females around my height and weight who lost what I want to lose, so if you fit that, please request me. If you don't mind of course. I'd like to check out your diaries and see if I am on the right path : )
  • brighteyes31143
    Options
    bump
  • soehlerking
    soehlerking Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    Thank you all for this; I feel like I've been losing perspective. I'm 5'4", 25 y/o, and my start weight was 170. I'm now at 129, and I've been worrying that my goal weight of 125 will still look "fat." I think I'll just get there and then work on toning.
  • chickkee
    chickkee Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    135. Started around 200 last year. CW - 147

Can't seem to get passed 147 - 150 mark
  • MariaLivingFit
    MariaLivingFit Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4" and currently 140 lbs. My goal is 130 with muscle definition.
  • cclark57
    cclark57 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hii! I am a 5 ft 4incher and I am currently 121 lbs.. but i have some muscle on me. My goal is 115 for now. I have been 110 before and I was just TOO skinny :) I have seen girls that are 120 and have almost no fat so just depends on how much muscle you want!! If you want to look skinny with no muscle ..110. If you want some muscle 115..if you want to be ripped 120 :) But im def not ripped im working on cutting some!
  • jcstanton
    jcstanton Posts: 1,849 Member
    Options
    I have been wondering about the right weightloss goal for me. I am a petite and 143 pounds right now. I have looked through MFP for people like me and i have noticed that, the threads for short people are generally full of 5 feeters and below. So what about success stories from 5ft 4inchers and the ideal weight for us?

It really depends on body compostition (bone structure, musculature, shape, etc...) as much as height. I'm 5'4", and I know that my best weight is between 135-140lbs. I was a fairly athletic 145lbs in high school and I could wear a size 7/8 in most cases (I'm on the busty side, so sometimes I would have to get a button down top in a larger size). My mom is more or less the same height as me, but I can weigh ten pounds more than her and still wear nearly a full size smaller.
  • Rdahl2
    Rdahl2 Posts: 90
    Options
    Im a 5ft 4 person as well. My starting weight was 185, cw is 180. Its been a slow process but my goal weight at the moment is 150. I would really love to at least get down to 135-140.
  • db419
    db419 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi...I am 5'3 and started at 148...I am shooting for 135 which I weighed 2 years ago. I am 56 years old and find that the
    older I get the HARDER it is to maintain or lose :(
  • Xstitcher74
    Xstitcher74 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I am currently 176 (started at 182). At first I thought 125 seemed like a good number but I am thinking 135. I have been doing strength training and have decided that I want to be fit and trim with muscle, not just skinny. 135 seems like the right number for now. I will re-evaluate when I get there.
  • Csmart803
    Options
    It all depends on your body frame really I am 5'4 myself and I am 45, my weight loss goal is 130- 135
  • Wthompson1215
    Wthompson1215 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    5'4.75"
    SW 232
    Cw 224.4
    Gw 170-180 or back to my high school size :)
    My goal wt is 180 for now, but when I reach that I want to get down to 170. That would get my BMI under 30. I am very busty and curvy, and I like it that way. I would just like to be in shape!!!
  • KarmaxKitty
    KarmaxKitty Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    Hii! I am a 5 ft 4incher and I am currently 121 lbs.. but i have some muscle on me. My goal is 115 for now. I have been 110 before and I was just TOO skinny :) I have seen girls that are 120 and have almost no fat so just depends on how much muscle you want!! If you want to look skinny with no muscle ..110. If you want some muscle 115..if you want to be ripped 120 :) But im def not ripped im working on cutting some!

YOUR ARMS ARE THE ISH!!!
  • vim_n_vigor
    vim_n_vigor Posts: 4,089 Member
    Options
    I am 5'4''. Currently 215. At my smallest in high school (during sports seasons) I was around 115, but my BF% was extremely low. I figure 140-160 is where I will end up this time, but I'll evaluate as I get closer. I really am more concerned about a good BF% instead of weight on the scale. I am going more for how my body looks than how much it weighs.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!