Ex-Boyfriend's Little Brother....

Options

Replies

• postrockandcats
    postrockandcats Posts: 1,145 Member
    Options
    Step away from the situation. I had a friend who did this and there was so much crap that stemmed from it. There was a LOT of drama and a lot of hurt. Just... walk away.
  • NoAdditives
    NoAdditives Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    Generally speaking, if you feel uncomfortable enough about something that you have to ask, "is this bad?", it's bad.
  • Laura_Suzie
    Laura_Suzie Posts: 1,288 Member
    Options
    Never date an ex's brother. Don't be a Paris Hilton!
  • lexidell46
    lexidell46 Posts: 143
    Options
    Don't do it. that is ethnically wrong. In my day one never went out with family exes or friends exes.
  • missbp
    missbp Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    Don't. Do. It.

THIS!!!!
  • lexidell46
    lexidell46 Posts: 143
    Options
    Jerry Springer time. LOL
  • corn63
    corn63 Posts: 1,580 Member
    Options
    In the words of some other more eloquent poster than myself...

Girrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrl you triflin'!
  • Becoming_A_Butterfly
    Becoming_A_Butterfly Posts: 2,534 Member
    Options
    If you are asking the question, then you already know it will cause problems. But if you just don't tell his brother, does that really make it okay? That is a juvenile stance to take.
  • SVCat
    SVCat Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options
    If lil' brother already had you on his lap and you already kissed him, just go on and get it out of the way. Sounds like the whole situation is already dysfunctional anyhow.

Whatever you do, make sure you do a new thread and tell us how it works out for you...k? K.
  • LilMissSunshine_
    Options
    ewe.
  • _the_feniks_
    _the_feniks_ Posts: 3,443 Member
    Options
    images.jpg
  • tismyhardbody
    tismyhardbody Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Id bang him
  • TylerJ76
    TylerJ76 Posts: 4,375 Member
    Options
    They probably both won't be that hurt because they'll just come to the conclusion that you're easy anyway. I bet he already told his brother about it and I'm sure he said something along the lines of "yeah bro go for it, just make sure to wrap it up with her...never know with that one"

This.
  • ArroganceInStep
    ArroganceInStep Posts: 6,239 Member
    Options
    They probably both won't be that hurt because they'll just come to the conclusion that you're easy anyway. I bet he already told his brother about it and I'm sure he said something along the lines of "yeah bro go for it, just make sure to wrap it up with her...never know with that one"

FR sent
  • ilovemybuggy
    ilovemybuggy Posts: 1,584 Member
    Options
    eew
  • Sharyn913
    Sharyn913 Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    Hey at least afterwords they can compare notes!
  • EastCoast_Girl
    Options
    wow....................
  • california_peach
    california_peach Posts: 1,858 Member
    Options
    This is why I've taught my two sons the phrase: bros before hoes. Family is forever, and you ought not to be messing with that.
  • Jebbster007
    Jebbster007 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    If Mike got married....and Lance had a very long heart to heart with Mike, and EVERYONE and I mean everyone pertinent to the situation was in the loop, and Mike truly, honestly didn't care, maybe it would be ok for something to happen. And even in that situation it's only a maybe. But if you're just looking for a roll in the hay. A little affair. A little funsy. Please don't do it. You can do irreparable damage to family members. Look, I definitely love my brother, but even now we still fight occasionally. The last thing in the world you want is for someone to say, (in a fit of anger), oh by the way, I banged your ex-girlfriend. You've now turned family holidays for the next 10 years into something to be dreaded. Don't do it, it's not worth it.
  • dreamin_skinny702
    Options
    My usual advice is this:

If you have to ask, you already know the answer.

agreed