September Challenge - Jillian Michaels's 30 Day Shred.

Options

Replies

• BttrflyKisses925
    BttrflyKisses925 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    im in :)
  • usernamekelly1
    usernamekelly1 Posts: 1,941 Member
    Options
    I started today and forgot how much I loved it :)
  • leo02098
    leo02098 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
    Start date Sept. 1! Really like the idea of a picture every 10 days.
  • jamacattack
    jamacattack Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Oooh. this is going to be fun! The 30 day shred DVD is super cheap ($7) and can be purchased at Amazon, Target, or Walmart. Also someone mentioned it's on Youtube.

Let's do it!

You should create a group so we can find the posts easier. Just an idea.
  • Xited
    Xited Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I would love to join, I only started on here yesterday so have a long way to go...
  • 78brownie_wechanged
    Options
    I'm starting in the second week of September...and will not do 30 days without a break. I have to remember to be a before and after shot.
  • eggfooyumyum
    eggfooyumyum Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Oooh. this is going to be fun! The 30 day shred DVD is super cheap ($7) and can be purchased at Amazon, Target, or Walmart. Also someone mentioned it's on Youtube.

Let's do it!

Absolutely! If there is anyone "in the know" of how to start a group on MFP, please feel free to do that. We can call it:

September Challenge - 30 Day Shred!

Otherwise I will be researching how to do that this evening. Yep, I'm not a wiz at these things ; )
  • Jaylee26
    Jaylee26 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I love the idea..YAY!
  • ShanaeGraf
    ShanaeGraf Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    What perfect timing, I just started 30 Day Shred this morning! I'm hoping it will help me push through my plateau. Looking forward to seeing everyones progress pics!
  • Angela0777
    Angela0777 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have done the 30 day shred before, in fact I loved it when Jillian Micheals was on biggest loser, I lost a lot of weight working out to her videos and Bob harper as well. Sadly over the past couple of years I have gained a lot back, but I think I might be up for the challenge. I need to get in gear. I'm just nervous because I haven't exercised that hard in a long time and she will work you. That's why the video works. Very intense, very effective!!!
  • rizzaG
    rizzaG Posts: 110
    Options
    I do 30day shred religiously, level 3 at the moment. Goodluck and have fun with it
  • CasseyMarie74
    Options
    I'm in! I'm starting tonight! Would love to know others are doing it along with me!
  • thistimesucess
    thistimesucess Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I will give it a go. I was doing it over the last month but due to back and neck pain had to stop. Also found level 2 soooo challenging. Want to get through that thus time.
  • AliandTrev
    AliandTrev Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I'm in, just did day 1 today. I just watched on Youtube through my BluRay player. I had purchased the DVD years ago but couldn't even get through 10 minutes. I am happy to say that I made it through today only taking a few seconds break
  • AliandTrev
    AliandTrev Posts: 194 Member
    Options

Let's do it!

Absolutely! If there is anyone "in the know" of how to start a group on MFP, please feel free to do that. We can call it:

September Challenge - 30 Day Shred!

Otherwise I will be researching how to do that this evening. Yep, I'm not a wiz at these things ; )

I created a group, i'll work on adding everyone in. Anyone else want to be a moderator and help. I made it a private group. I thought some might be more comfortable sharing pics that way. It can be changed though. I sent invites to everyone it would let me a few user names I received errors on. You can try this link to join.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/8074-september-challenge-30-day-shred
  • twinmommy87
    twinmommy87 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!!! I started it a couple months back then had to stop because I had to start working 12 hour shift at work!! I'm ready to start again but ill be doing 6 week 6 pack abs along with it :). Feel free to add me I need to motivation
  • Zuardeuh
    Options
    I'd like to join too!
  • Kifli
    Kifli Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm in too. I never finished it the first time several months ago, but was doing it on my own. The support will be great. I will be starting this week.
  • karoumee
    karoumee Posts: 100
    Options
    I'm in!! I started today but i intend to do it on alternate days...
    the first time I started i quit on level 2
    hoping to do the whole thing this time :P
    ive seen people have amazing results with the 30 day shred..
    I think support will b great motivation,,,especially knowing im not alone in this :)
    feel free to add me
  • strive2behealthy
    strive2behealthy Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I unfortunately will be out of town labor day weekend.. so maybe I'll have a late start? And finish into early October? :)