September Challenge - Jillian Michaels's 30 Day Shred.

Options

Replies

• chelseyadel
    chelseyadel Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I was planning on doing the Shred starting September 1st anyway! yay!
  • catcass1122
    catcass1122 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Please add me to the group! My motivation absolutely comes from a group setting!
  • turab
    turab Posts: 6
    Options
    I'm totally in!
  • BecomingPremsar
    BecomingPremsar Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 4 already so it'll be overlapping with ya'll but I'm in! :-)
  • fitby26
    fitby26 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    im in have dvds and only did 2 days :-(
  • August_1958
    August_1958 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I almost bought the DVD last weekend!! I'm at a plateau and would LOVE losing 30 pounds!!!!!
  • michluth
    michluth Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for a September challenge and group I can be accountable to. I'm officially joining the September 30DS challenge!
  • eggfooyumyum
    eggfooyumyum Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for a September challenge and group I can be accountable to. I'm officially joining the September 30DS challenge!

Woo Hoo, that's what I like to hear!

If anyone is interested in joining but having trouble, just friend me and I will invite you. That's really the only way I know how to do it - as I'm still fairly new to MFP. Or, hopefully the link below will work ;)

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/8074-september-challenge-30-day-shred
  • Kelly_2013
    Kelly_2013 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I just started my first round yeserday. The boyfriend hooked his tower up to my tv screen so it's really easy to watch on youtube!!!
  • Cupcakequeen989
    Options
    I'm in!! I just downloaded the P90X videos and have been putting off starting that if anyone is interested in joining me?
  • determined_01
    Options
    I'm in! Starting on Sept. 3rd...Can't wait to see everyones results
  • jonilynn70
    jonilynn70 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I'm in. Are we planning to do the shred every day or every other day. I've heard both concepts.
  • countrygal02012
    countrygal02012 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I am up for the challenge!!
  • I'm probably crazy but I really want to give this a shot. We're moving to a new city on Friday the 31st, and our new place has a really nice finished basement that will be empty -- so I'll have a nice private space to do this for 30 days. I've NEVER done anything like this before, so I'd love to be part of the group! Everyone can feel free to add me if they'd like!
  • raechelwhitchurch
    Options
    I'm in - starting on Saturday the 1st September :)
  • meanderingby
    Options
    Great idea to get everyone together! It's SO much easier to stick to exercises when there's someone else exercising 'with' me!

I have Jillian's Shred-It with Weights (I bought 30-Day Shred and Shred-It with Weights together as a set - I clicked on Jillian's picture on MFP ordered it there.)

I've been doing Shred-It With Weights for 2 days now, so I will follow along with you guys but I'll stick with this program instead of Shred. ~note to self: go take "before photos""~
  • mulcahya
    mulcahya Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Sounds like a great idea.

I have the program but haven't done it yet :)

Woo!
  • wade78
    wade78 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I'll start on the 1st. This is going to hurt isnt it? *sigh*
  • gita20023
    gita20023 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi I want to start the 30 day challenge on september 1st too. Count me in this group?

thx
  • moxleye
    moxleye Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I am currently doing it. I am on level 3 day 3. I love it!!! I am going to do it again once I'm finished with heavier weights.
    So that would put me at a start date of Thursday the 6th! I'm in!