anyone weigh 200lbs or more?

Options

Replies

• lookingforsomething
    Options
    You can add me to this list!
    I am 165cm and 102kg or 224.4 lbs for those non Australians!
    My ideal weight is somewhere around the 68 kg (150 lbs) mark.

Feel free to add me as a friend and I will help as much as I can - even if it's just giving you someone to laugh at :laugh:

Would also appreciate any and all help in return.
  • SWilkins75
    SWilkins75 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    Hi there everyone, I was looking at topics and stuff and there's a lot of motivational groups out there but I was wondering if anyone weighs over 200lbs and wants to loose weight with me. There's a lot who's under and I'm very proud they have got below or already was but I feel to self conscious joining as I'm much heavier than a lot of people and I don't need to get toning as much as some people are I need to loose the fat first. The lighter you are the more harder you need to work to loose more and tone so I can't really relate so I was wondering if anyone who weighs over 200lbs would like to help me build a motivational group and help us get under that 200lbs mark!

I'm 5"4 and currently weigh 242.8lbs and my goal weight is 145lbs so I've got just under 100lbs to loose!
    We can be weight lost buddies. I am 37 though I didn't see if you stated your age, I am 5'2, weight 235 and my goalweight is 160-150
  • wildflower0872
    Options
    Hi folks,

I've just turned 40 years old and started at 235 now 231 after a couple of weeks, so going in the right direction! I'm motivated and wanting to change my diet and build in fitness as a normal part of life and would be delighted to hear from anyone who is around the same weight looking for a good, regular and committed support! Partners in crime wanted!

Wild xxx :flowerforyou:
  • beekuzz
    beekuzz Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    Yep, I'm still in the 200 club. I'm 5'7" and started this June at 243. I'm currently at 211. My goal is to get around 135. I'm 48 with my birthday in September. My dream goal is to reach goal weight before my 50 th birthday, so September 2013. In addition, I am at 1200 calories and do not eat back my exercise calories as well as self challenged to burn 3500 exercise calories a week.

My main exercises are stationary bike and dog walking and some treadmill. Have lots of back pain, fibromyalgia, and a few sleep disorders, so it's a struggle for me, but I'm determined and would love more serious friends.

Anyone that wants to add me for mutual support, let me know. And good luck.
  • sareyezz23
    Options
    Yep, I'm still in the 200 club. I'm 5'7" and started this June at 243. I'm currently at 211. My goal is to get around 135. I'm 48 with my birthday in September. My dream goal is to reach goal weight before my 50 th birthday, so September 2013. In addition, I am at 1200 calories and do not eat back my exercise calories as well as self challenged to burn 3500 exercise calories a week.

My main exercises are stationary bike and dog walking and some treadmill. Have lots of back pain, fibromyalgia, and a few sleep disorders, so it's a struggle for me, but I'm determined and would love more serious friends.

Anyone that wants to add me for mutual support, let me know. And good luck.

I also don't eat back my calories I burn I sometimes may go into them a bit but I never do it with intention of eatin back it o me I feel like I'm cheating as I'm burning my fat I don't want to put more calories back in. Any exercise is better than no exercise. I deffinatly encourage people to do exercise even if it's dancin while hoovering just getting the heart racing is a sign your burning calories :) x
  • sareyezz23
    Options
    I thought I did post my age, I'm silly and didnt thanks for pointing it out. I'm 24 I turn 25 next April and what to loose as much as I can so I can look back at photos and be proud. I have no target except maybe not be in the 200 by then ambitious I know but I've lost 15lbs since July so I'm pretty optimistic there :) x
  • sareyezz23
    Options
    You can add me to this list!
    I am 165cm and 102kg or 224.4 lbs for those non Australians!
    My ideal weight is somewhere around the 68 kg (150 lbs) mark.

Feel free to add me as a friend and I will help as much as I can - even if it's just giving you someone to laugh at :laugh:

Would also appreciate any and all help in return.

Your the same as me! And so are many of you but we would never laugh at you. Why would we laugh when Im in the same boat :) x
  • Davidgettinghealthy
    Options
    6'0", 291lbs here. Feel free to add me.
  • mdlh70
    mdlh70 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I just signed up yesterday and am working toward that goal of getting under 200. I am 42, 5'7", and currently 221.
  • dlarmstead
    dlarmstead Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I started my weigjtloss at a whopping 298 and now weigh 248.2. My goal is 160 by may 2013. Hoping with the help of others and my Awesome Nutrition plan I will accomplish my goal. Anyone want to add me would be Awesome, I post some things on here but a lot of my stuff is talked about in messages. I am a strong believer in my program and not sure everyone agrees so I dont promote it unless asked. Good luck to all of u. I want to have a 199 party...what ya all think :)
  • dlarmstead
    dlarmstead Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    You can add me, weigh 248 goal is 160. Willing to help you along the way, together We can do this....
  • Rosivil1
    Rosivil1 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    HI I'M 5 FT AND I WEIGH 314 LBS I HAVE BEEN FIGHTING WITH MY WEIGHT FOR OVER A DECADE.
  • hazocama
    hazocama Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    add me to this group lol I am 5 foot nothing and currently 201-198. and have been in the same range for almost 6months. I started a couple years ago at 245. it comes off so slow for me, but I see others just wish it off and its gone??? I get so frustrated..
  • moomoopharm
    Options
    Love the idea of a 199 party!!!!!! Seems like a long way off though
  • yowza101
    yowza101 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I am 5'4 and over 200. I love the Walking Away the Pounds series with the toning bands. I get great cardio and toning and my body feels it when it's done. Last month I purchased the 5 mile dvd with the toning band. I have yet to get past the 3rd mile walk but I know in time I will. Please add me as your friend, would love to be part of your support.
  • reese307
    reese307 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Im 5'7 and weigh 217 my goal is 175-180 because i feel good at that weight and its heakthy for my height and age :) I wouls def like a group like this!! lets get em!!!!
  • jody0726
    jody0726 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I started MFP in January of 2012 - topping the scales at 277. (I'm now down to 222) I made many life long friends along this journey!! When we first started, we were all above 200 and now, they are enjoying that 199 party. BUT, I'm stuck. Haven't made progress in 3 months now (although not for lack of trying).

I think it's healthy to often add some new friends too. I've cleaned up my friends list, deleting peeps who haven't logged in over a month's time to make room so I'd love to add some new friends.

I'm 39 years old, 5'7" and I try to be an encourager. Hit me up if you'd like a friend.
  • Persevere230
    Persevere230 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Im in. Currently I am 5'5 and 223. My immediate goal is to get under 200 then ultimately between 150-160. Was looking at pictures of me from my younger years and what a reality check that was. Ugh how those pounds creep up!!!!
  • thekyleo
    thekyleo Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    6'1 274
  • sef218
    sef218 Posts: 9
    Options
    I am 5f7in and am stuck at 227 I have tried all kinds of crazy adn just decided to come back to mfp and do it right. The crazy yoyo is not really working and just making me mad. I feel better when I eat right and exercise so why the heck can I not keep it up. So very frustrated with myself. Maybe if I am in a group I can do it. lets do it.