September Challenge - Jillian Michaels's 30 Day Shred.

Options

Replies

• tmfrater77
    tmfrater77 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I'm in! =)
  • Ann1964x
    Ann1964x Posts: 76
    Options
    I am in too!
  • stefaiman
    Options
    Yep I was already planning on doing the 30 day shed in Sept with a friend, so the added support would be great! I dont know how to post pics though....
  • punkahontas71
    punkahontas71 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I'll give it a whirl :smile:
  • Mrsdpitts
    Mrsdpitts Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Im all in! What days do we rest? lol #lazy....... How do we track her exercises?
  • lollypop114
    Options
    HI, I did the 30DS a while back and would like to do it again.

For those who get wound up with Jillian's repetitive speaking, in the audio settings on the dvd menu you can turn her off and have music only. I've found this has really helped me keep going with her!!
  • Zoelesley
    Zoelesley Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I am in too, i planned on it for august but i got pneumonia and had to stop, so now i'm in. are we going to do before and after pictures?
  • lwforgood
    Options
    My 30 day shred DVD is scheduled to arrive on August 31! I'm in too.
  • radioraven
    radioraven Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I'm in too. I need to commit and follow thru!
  • sassyfrass9
    sassyfrass9 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    please add me to the group!
  • heliumheels
    heliumheels Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    I'm interested in giving it a try. I'm starting back at school in a week, so I hope I'll have the time!
  • tattedchic
    tattedchic Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I started last night with my first one- and I am sore as hell today! Does anyone actually do it every single day for 30 days? I just don't see how I possibly can, I was thinking to try to do the workouts 30 times in 5-6 weeks.
  • kitsrunner
    kitsrunner Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I'm in for Sept 1st!!
  • GreekByMarriage
    GreekByMarriage Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    I started it again about a week and a half ago... I haven't started it consecutively though. I am going to start it consecutively (maybe taking off 1 day per week) through September and see what my results are.
  • GreekByMarriage
    Options
    I'm in! I started last night with my first one- and I am sore as hell today! Does anyone actually do it every single day for 30 days? I just don't see how I possibly can, I was thinking to try to do the workouts 30 times in 5-6 weeks.

Thae soreness gets better after the third day.
  • GreekByMarriage
    Options
    I also need to get heavier weights for this!
  • Missita84
    Missita84 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I did it in July, but stopped partway through Level 3. The results were great, but I just lost motivation somewhere toward the end. I've been thinking lately about starting back up again, so I'll go ahead and do it now!
  • all4my3boyz
    all4my3boyz Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    HA! Just bought the video last night and did the easy circuit. Felt like I was going to vomit when I was done... guess that means it was a good workout, right?! :sick:
  • sweetbippy
    sweetbippy Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I'm about half way for the August challenge. Love it. It's killing me. I had my husband try it last night because I was curious about how someone used to that level of intensity would feel about it. He loved it. Said it was very challenging, and wants to do it with me everyday. I'd say that's a stamp of approval. I've lost about an inch in my arms so far. I might join you in September. I agree with the above. It's necessary to take a day off from time to time. I do about 5 days on, 1 day off. It helps with recovery.
  • meagan1823
    Options
    I would like to try it.
    So I watched the youtube video and its only 7 min long.
    Do you just keep doing the workout for however long you want or do you go through Level 1,2,3 during each workout or how exactly is it setup? lol sorry if its a dumb question or has been answered.