Find Your Name Twin! (First Name Only)

Options

Replies

• MontanaNinja
    MontanaNinja Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Any Lynnette's out there?? I have met only one that spelled her name with two n's - at a taekwondo tournament of all places. So glad I didn't have to spar her, it would have felt wrong :-)

My daughter is Rachael - Rachael Nichole. I always swore I wouldn't subject my children to the irritation of a differently spelled name!! Sigh, promises, promises :-)
  • GenesisandEden
    GenesisandEden Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Monica - documents
    Aunt Monique - younger family
    Nique - Mom <3
    Monica Lynn - Dad
    Mo - me
  • LesleeBeAlive
    Options
    Anyone else named Athena? I know, it's a long shot lol

I wish!

Leslee <<<< Hard to find!
  • kayfrog
    kayfrog Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I'm Kayla, I'm surprised I'm the first with my name to post :O
  • nkodea
    nkodea Posts: 1
    Options
    I've got you all beat......Nan......not Nancy...just Nan....short and sweet!!! LOL:
  • momof2TONI
    momof2TONI Posts: 116
    Options
    TONI - not a nickname or short for anything. Girls named Toni were very rare when I was young and I never had to worry about other kids in my class having the same name. (unless they were boys) It seems to be more common these days.
  • Snupydecat
    Options
    Havent seen another stacey just yet :(

I'm a Stacey! I almost never find another "with an E" Stacey!
  • LovingCruz
    LovingCruz Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    Tayonia is my name. Its not Tonya but Tay-onia my name is always messed up I have heard so many versions of it.....lol with the onia sounding like tonya not onna or unna.
  • Celestialfairie
    Options
    Ten pages and no Victoria yet? Wow. :)
  • momof2TONI
    momof2TONI Posts: 116
    Options
    I would have thought there would be another Toni somewhere in here. But page by page, my search did not see one.
    Not short for Antonette or anything else either. :flowerforyou:

TWINS!! I just posted and then found this. lol
  • GreekByMarriage
    GreekByMarriage Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Anyone else named Athena? I know, it's a long shot lol

Athena was on my shortlist for baby girl names :-)

Alas, I have a John Christos and a Nikolas George!
  • bddancer1227
    Options
    Okay, I have a very common name, especially for my name group, it's Debby. Now I do get some points for spelling it with a Y instead of "ie". And yes I've heard every "Debby Does" joke, including the one where my boss listed every major US city on the daily duty list one time and also the popular Debby Downer jokes. And why does it seem that every Debby in the movies is either an equivalant to a red shirt in Star Trek ( for those of you who are not aware that means you're dead before the first commercial break), a bimbo or a physco??? Where's the Sandra Bullock quriky lead named Debby? Just sayin" LOL
  • aliciamda
    Options
    My name's Alicia. It's not an exactly an "uncommon" name when you see it; however, I've never met anyone with the same name since it's not actually pronounced A-leesh-a. It's Ah-lish-ah. Sigh. I often wish my name was spelled Alisha, so it could at least make a little more sense with how it's pronounced - but nope.

I feel I'm not going to find an exact name twin, pronunciation, spelling and all. :P
  • Tracepa98
    Tracepa98 Posts: 219
    Options
    So guess Im a first... LOL Mine is TRACY

It can be such a confusing one! Ive been called Stacy by accident and then there are like 6 different ways to spell my name too! That and its a unisex name to boot. But back in 1980 it was very popular so thats what Ive got. Middle name is Lynn
  • MontanaNinja
    MontanaNinja Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    7 pages, at least one Rachel, but no Rachaels. There were a few of us with the same spelling in my graduating class, but I haven't really seen it otherwise.

My daughter is Rachael. I wanted it spelled like my dad's name of Michael as a nod to my biggest hero.
  • GreekByMarriage
    GreekByMarriage Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Nobody with my name yet :-)

I'm Abby... not Agigail, just Abby - my mother HATED the name Abigail (not sure why) LOL
  • Tamisha15
    Tamisha15 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    My name is Cynthia, not to common in the area that I live. It means moon goddess its also Hercules mother in Greek Mythology. I was named after my Grandmother.

My mom name is Cynthia which is common where I'm from. My name is common/uncommon, Tamisha (Ta-me-sha) or Mesha for short, I don't know why my Dad didn't spell it with an "e". Although growing up I went to school with two girls who spelled theirs Tamesha.

Guess I was the outcast ;-)
  • jennifer_a00
    jennifer_a00 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I'm surprised I haven't seen any Jennifers on here. There was always a million other Jennifers when I was a kid.
  • rsdgirl
    rsdgirl Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Havent seen another stacey just yet :(

STACY - Spelled differently though.

YEY another stac(e)y!!!!. . everyone spells our name wrong half the time anyway!!!!

But I HATE it when they make it Tracey :grumble:

i agree i hate the Tracey crap. my name is STAC(IE) yup stacie thats me
  • kendradl
    kendradl Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    Kendra here, not the most common name.

If there are any other Kendra's out there feel free to send me a friend request :smile: