looking for friends not flirts

Options

Replies

• Ladyiianae
    Ladyiianae Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Happy to be supportive in anyway I possibly can. Long way still to go for me (at least 100 lbs) feel free to add me! Sometimes I get quiet because of the craziness of RL but so long as people understand that I'm good!

Also, ambivalent about the flirting myself, to each his or her own =)

Oh...in Minneapolis, feel free to add!
  • WestCoastPhoenix
    WestCoastPhoenix Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    How YOU doin, babe?
  • Lone_Wolf70
    Lone_Wolf70 Posts: 2,820 Member
    Options
    please add me. Im here for health and fitness and all I get are these chicks constantly throwing their panties at me.

Oh dont add him, he is the worst

ur just mad because you always go commando and cant throw panties at me.
  • fcp1234
    fcp1234 Posts: 1,098 Member
    Options
    Am I missing something? There's a lot of talk of flirting on here today but I'm not seeing any actual flirting. There's definitely none on my newsfeed! Where's all this flirting??

where ya been..oh wait, its your silly picture. Put a sexy one and you will see
  • Zangpakto
    Zangpakto Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    Single, 24, look at my feeds/diary and check if wanna add me...

Currently I might be at an ok weight for family, however I need to lose as I am focused on my running/racing and health.

I just wanna look good and finish a marathon like the barefoot caveman did... That picture of him in the boston marathon was just epic....
  • Lone_Wolf70
    Lone_Wolf70 Posts: 2,820 Member
    Options
    Am I missing something? There's a lot of talk of flirting on here today but I'm not seeing any actual flirting. There's definitely none on my newsfeed! Where's all this flirting??

cmere...now
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    Just posting so you remember who not to add. :flowerforyou:
  • fcp1234
    Options
    please add me. Im here for health and fitness and all I get are these chicks constantly throwing their panties at me.

[/quot

what panties???? Ive been looking for them
    I cant believe I just said that like the married woman that I am
  • HarleyQuinn_12
    HarleyQuinn_12 Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    Friends without benefits aren't even friends at all.

Psh, I'm leaving.

True story.....
  • fcp1234
    Options

cmere...now

I told you Im not good with people
  • chocl8girl
    chocl8girl Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    Darnit, I was TOTALLY planning on flirting with you. :sad: :brokenheart: *takes my toys and goes home*
  • 3foldchord
    3foldchord Posts: 2,918 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I'm 40, trying to get back to a healthier place in my life.
  • PantalaNagaPampa
    PantalaNagaPampa Posts: 1,031 Member
    Options
    Brown chicken brown cow... add me babe, I am all about the support, no flirting, unless you are into that...

It's like heavy petting with no penetration... no fun
  • rowdylibrarian
    rowdylibrarian Posts: 251 Member
    Options

[/quot

what panties???? Ive been looking for them
    I cant believe I just said that like the married woman that I am

You're corrupting her! Lol!
  • shelbyfrootcake
    shelbyfrootcake Posts: 965 Member
    Options

I don't own a sexy picture. Holi paint is as sexy as I get. I'm not just talking about directed at me though. I just don't see the flirting on here. People aren't flirting with my friends on their updates and mostly on here I see people either arguing or patting each other on the back with well dones. Mostly its arguing though.
  • still_crafty
    still_crafty Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    <~~ you should probably go ahead and click "ignore" under my name now.

you won't ever want to be my friend . . . my profile page reads like an erotic novel most days.

:love: :flowerforyou: :smooched: :heart: :smooched: :flowerforyou: :love:
  • KariQuiteContrary
    KariQuiteContrary Posts: 274 Member
    Options

An unfortunate problem for her. That's why I have to go all out and throw bras and corsets.
  • BJDesautel
    BJDesautel Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm only 20 but I just had twins on the 31st and need to lose alot and trying to get toned again. Twins take quite a tole on your body. I just started this site. Would love support.
  • fcp1234
    Options

I don't own a sexy picture. Holi paint is as sexy as I get. I'm not just talking about directed at me though. I just don't see the flirting on here. People aren't flirting with my friends on their updates and mostly on here I see people either arguing or patting each other on the back with well dones. Mostly its arguing though.

Two things:
    1. get new friends
    2. arguing is the new flirting
  • terrygran
    Options
    I am back after a long absence and looking for people who are serious about supporting each other. Too busy to flirt. Add me if you like.