5'3" ladies??? :)

Options

Replies

• yvette619
    yvette619 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2 and am currently 105 and want to get down to 102 I feel you lol People think i'm crazy but I think I would look better:smile:
  • serentity78
    serentity78 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    130 and it depends on your build I am medium muscular type build 105 for me would be anorexic
  • candywarh0l
    Options
    I'm 5'2 and 160 lbs. Before I gained, I was a pretty steady 107 but I doubt I could get down that far again. Plus I was living in a different place with a different unhealthy living situation where I never ate and was always exercising because I hated being at home.
    Right now, my goal weight is 115, but I'll be happy at 130 probably.
  • emmy3111
    emmy3111 Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    5'3" here... my short-term goal is 135, currently 142 - will likely re-evaluate and shoot for 130 by Christmas.

I do not have a small frame, so I think less than 120 would look very odd... we'll see as I lose more.
  • wavdawg4
    wavdawg4 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Im 5'3 and my current weight is 240
    My goal weight is a lil higher for some, its only 160-150.
    I dont like the way I look "skinny" so I only want to get down to a healthy thick weight. :o)

Glad to see someone with a Goal Weight like me!! I'm 5'3" my current Weight is 201 ish and my goal is 150-155.. If I decide to go lower then cool, I'll see what I'm like when I get there. I was 155 freshman year in high school and jumped to 175 during Volleyball season. Put on a LOT of muscle. I'd love to go back to that :-)
  • Branok
    Branok Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I'm about 5'3" 1/2 and my goal weight is about 110 :)
  • lululucky1
    lululucky1 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I am 5'3 1/2" and much older than you. I don't go by a goal weight. I want to stay a size 2-4 and I am very happy with that. So for me that means 122 lbs. When I was young and had no muscle, I would weight @110 but I still have the same clothes as I do now. I am so much more in shape than I ever was.

So in short, I wouldn't focus on a #, I would focus on what your body actually looks like. :)

so true!!! build the muscle u might weigh a little more but toned is better then flabby:)
  • BluthLover
    BluthLover Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    5'3 and 135 right now. Goal is 125 and 120 would be awesome but I'm not sure that's attainable
  • gettinfit81
    Options
    I am 5'3" as well. I am not sure what my goal is yet, hoping to know when I get there! I started at 172lbs, my highest weight ever (i am now down to 145lbs)... my lowest was about 118lbs at around 20 years old ( i am 31 now). We all have different body types, and I am not knocking you, but for our height the healthy weight range for our height is 113lbs-141lbs. I am worried that going under 113 may be dangerous for you. I know that I have always struggled with poor body image issues ( even at 118lbs in a size 2 i would see a fat girl in the mirror). I hope that you realize that you are gorgeous and do not need such a low number on the scale to prove that to yourself. My body image problems have changed over the years, and I don't think I will ever be 118 again, and I am okay with that now. Be proud of who you are, and don't stress about the number on the scale too much! :)
  • bixa
    bixa Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3". At my heaviest I was at 184, currently at 177ish. It's coming off very slowly. I appreciate women with curves, including myself. Therefore, I want to get down to 140 and maintain from there. I'm guessing I'll be around a size 7-9ish, which is my goal. I haven't tracked calories for a while, but I understand my calorie intake/output better now, so I'm still slowly losing weight without tracking.

I weighed 140-145ish in high school, and I looked good. In fact, I still looked good at 160 (chubby, but still cute). Thus, my goal weight is a little higher than many of you.
  • xoNerd
    xoNerd Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    5'3" and I weigh 124.6 right now. My goal weight is between 105-115. :p
  • moonflower09606
    Options
    I'm 5'2.5". I'm Asian and really petite (basically, if you met my mom, you'd know what I meant) with a tiny bone structure. I currently weigh 112 lbs. I recently graduated from size 24 to size 25 pants. I don't think I'll ever be able to go back because my hips grew but I'm learning to accept it. I am a size 0 but pushing a 2. Right now, a lot of my clothes are getting too tight so I want to get back comfortably into all my expensive clothes! I think my other struggle is that I am curvier than a girl my size realistically should be. I also want to eat healthier. I am a pescatarian so I don't eat any meat besides seafood. I am trying to cut back on pasta because I love it!

Like I stated, I weigh 112 right now. My weight flucuates a lot. When I first became a pescatarian, I went from 125lbs to about 99lbs. My body's happy weight if I don't make any sort of effort is about 110lbs.

About 2 years ago, I was 105 and felt good. My goal was 103 for years but I don't think it's very realistic so my goal weight is also 105lbs.
  • teejay2039
    Options
    aha, someone just like me!! LOL I'm 5-3" ***AND A 1/2"*** ( I never let anyone forget the 1/2"!!!) but I'm waaaaaayy ahead of you in weight...... :( 4 years ago I looked pretty darned good at 160, but since then I've gained 30. So now I'm at 190, with a goal weight of 150. I'd be ecstatic to get to that point, then we'll see where to go from there, although I'm fairly big-boned and resemble a crack-head if I get much under 150. I just started yesterday, so..... I have a long way to go. But I try to look on the bright side...... it's not 100. Or more. :)
  • Stephanie191991
    Options
    I'm 5'2" goal weight is 115-120 starting weight at 216 now 179
  • Sarah044217
    Options
    I am 5'3 and currently weight 160, looking to weigh 125-130! Looong way to go. I got down to 150 recently, but gained it back. I did the daniels fast and it was just way to hard to kick my bad habits again. Let me know if you have any tips of conquering emotional eating!
  • carthai
    carthai Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    A little bit shorter at 5'0". Current weight is 190, and I want to get down to 120. It's a long way to go, but I'm doing small goals. First goal is to track everything I eat for one week. My hope is that it slowly grows into a habit from there.

Good luck to everyone!
  • luvboo88
    Options
    I am 5'3" and my goal is 130. I'm 160 right now. I may want to be at 125, but I will decide that once I get to 130
  • amyfromky
    Options
    I'm 5'2" and currently 150lbs. I'm a size 10 right now and I was to be a size 6. I am thinking 135lbs will get me comfortably in that size. I know when I was 130 I was in a 4. That would be ok too, but I'm not pushing myself. :)
  • SMP151
    SMP151 Posts: 32
    Options
    I am 5'3". My ultimate goal weight is 138. I have a large bone structure and a muscular build so anything lower than that is just plain out of my reach and not sustainable for me.
  • PJFOX2
    PJFOX2 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    5'3 ..older than all of you :) *cough50cough*.....I'm at 152 now (started out at 165) . I want to get down to about 130 ..that is where at my age I look the best. ( I got down there 5 years ago and then ate it all back)

I'm 5'2" and will be 52 in December (but was told today that I looked more like 40) :smile: and looked younger when I weighed 120. I was 168 in May 2009 and got down to 120 in July 2010 then (with the stress and long hours of a new job) went back up to 158. I am currently at 153 and heading for 117-136 (prefer 122ish but might settle for the low 130's). Want to get there before I have to get a new DL in 2014. Would love to be down at least 10 lbs by my anniversary in about 6 weeks