2 Years on MFP & Hosting a GIVEAWAY to show thanks! Pix too!

Options

Replies

• ZTazlor
    ZTazlor Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Flip Woman!! That is just amazing. You are such an inspiration. Shows what one can do with dedication.
    Well Done!
  • turtledreamer
    turtledreamer Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your superb progress and excellent motivation. Way to go!!!

:bigsmile:
  • Glamorous_RN
    Options
    wow you are incredible! I am ever so speechless! ((hugs)) bless your heart
  • valerieg78
    valerieg78 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! I would love to have arms and stomach like you! Keep up the good work.
  • Rockstar1951
    Options
    You look fantastic, and I know you feel much better, too! Great work!! Best wishes in sustaining your progress!
  • MeMountainMom
    MeMountainMom Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!!
  • angelalf1979
    angelalf1979 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    You are awesome!!!
  • BettyIW
    BettyIW Posts: 103
    Options
    You are amazing and inspirational !!! :happy:
  • SandraD89
    SandraD89 Posts: 809
    Options
    You look amazing, and this is an amazing thing your doing.
  • Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,488 Member
    Options
    Wow - you look great!
  • ggsmamma
    ggsmamma Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    You are an inspiration! Please put my name in the hat for your wonderful offer! I am a single mom 1/2 of the year (my husband is a commercial fisherman an gone in the summer/fall) and when he is gone, workout videos are my only option. Thanks!
  • rusialeelee
    Options
    great job!! you look amazing. ESPECIALLY those abs. i hope i can look like you after giving birth :P
  • texastango
    texastango Posts: 309
    Options
    Although I'm not able to use work out videos, I am amazed by your transformation. The idea that you've come so far with such a busy schedule. Congratulations and thanks for the inspiration. Also thank you for your service as a teacher.

Wonderful job and love the transformation. Congrats on becoming a great looking Mom too! Terrific idea on the giving back! You're awesome and keep up your success in the future!
  • Blayzn10Tiffers
    Options
    FREAKING amazing!! You give hope to alot of people! Not only a mother but a GREAT story!! YOU GO GIRL AND NEVER LET ANYONE TELL YOU THAT YOU CANT DO SOMETHING!!
  • vodkoffee
    vodkoffee Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! This is so generous of you. :)
  • butterflylady86
    butterflylady86 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Kudos to you. You look amazing. Your also a awesome person to pay it forward. God bless you always
  • ks5392
    ks5392 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    This is such a great idea! I'm not so worried about ME winning, but I really want to do this for every one of my goals I hit! I'm really excited. Your story is phenomenal!
  • Le_Joy
    Le_Joy Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    Nice muscles! :smile:
  • MFPfriend
    MFPfriend Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    Holy crap, you look awesome! Way to go!
  • tina81052
    Options
    You did an awesome job accomplishing so much with injuries and being so busy !!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!