2 Years on MFP & Hosting a GIVEAWAY to show thanks! Pix too!

Options

Replies

• yenkheng
    Options
    You are inspiring! You will be setting such a good example for your kids too! They will grow up to have a firm belief that whatever they set their hearts to do, they can achieve them!
  • ksizzle911
    ksizzle911 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    You look positively amazing!!!! And glowing! I am so happy to hear about your transformation and even more happy to hear how maintenance has been going. I think that is a VERY important part that a lot of people overlook but for most, it is the hardest. I worry about what I will be like once I finally get to my goal weight. Thank you so much for posting. Oh and you are extremely sweet for offering to give such a great gift. I don't even care if I win, it has been so inspiring to read your success and to know that there are such good people like you still out there in this world!! Many blessings your way and I wish you all the best in your continued journeyt! XOXOXO
  • Erindipitous
    Erindipitous Posts: 1,234 Member
    Options
    Wow! What a transformation! Keep up the great work!

Not commenting to get the "prize" -- I have sets of Beach Body DVDs ready to use again once my ankle heals..

But so very generous of you! Way to keep the inspiration flowing. :flowerforyou:
  • cardsfanlv
    cardsfanlv Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    You are very inspiring! I'm not even at this 2 months yet! I strive to stay at it so I can say the same in 2 years.
  • AliasSha
    AliasSha Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Oh wow, this is really nice of you. And congrats on your journey!
  • melly7171
    melly7171 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!!! We have something in common...i have had 2 surgeries because of miniscal tears. That is when i put most of my weight on. If i dont get the weight of now i am looking at a knee replacement by the time i am 45 and i dont want that!!!
    Also i am not commenting for the prizes plus i live in Australia lol) just to tell you job well done and you look great!!
  • Starlightbella
    Starlightbella Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Win or not you deserve a thanks for keeping everyone motivated with your AMAZING story and photos! You rock lady :flowerforyou:
  • gemstonegirl
    Options
    Just when I needed some inspiration, thank you :)
  • MrsSunshinelove
    MrsSunshinelove Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    you look AMAZING !!!...good job!!...:):)
  • wolfchild59
    wolfchild59 Posts: 2,608 Member
    Options
    Wow. Absolutely amazing after pics. Amazing job and you're awesome for hosting a giveaway to celebrate your own awesomeness!. :D
  • stagegoddess
    Options
    great job--i always think i'm super busy but you've got me beat! great idea to give away workout dvds on here!
  • healthylifewealthylife
    Options
    trully inspirational,thanks for sharing,you blessed me with a huge smile on my face.Very encouraging!
  • Rho_Ro
    Rho_Ro Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    WOW! What a wonderful role model you are for your children - a woman of strong will and high principles. I hope you pat yourself on your gorgeous looking back regularly!

And one thing I didn't know that thanks to you I do now, is that the body keeps changing even when your weight becomes constant. So now that is something that I won't be concerned by WHEN (note I said when lol) it happens to me.

I live in NZ so I'm not sure that I can participate in your draw (I know our videos are different, not sure about DVD's), but I'm cool with that. I've just been real pleased that I've been able to get to know you slightly.

Take care, be happy and have fun. Rhonda.
  • SandyQ229
    SandyQ229 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    you look amazing. and you have made me realize..yaeh i have been amking excuses not to exercise. you life is way busier then mine and you have done it. time for me to put my big girl panties on and deal with my excuses and make them vanish!!!

thansk so much and what a great idea!!!
  • Jebbster007
    Jebbster007 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    absolutely inspirational....way to go. Very motivating story.
  • ErinShannon
    ErinShannon Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    You look amazing - I am really inspired by your transformation!
  • firedupfriend
    firedupfriend Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    You are proof that healthy is beautiful..............and very sexy.

Well done on beating all the deseases that sap the life out of us and our families!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • CarolynBaggoo
    CarolynBaggoo Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look amazing.
  • Vic_of_Steel
    Vic_of_Steel Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    Wow you look great and you're very inspiring!
  • lsapphire
    lsapphire Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    You are motivation to anyone who thinks it is impossible to change. Congratulations and good luck with your advanced schooling.:flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!