2 Years on MFP & Hosting a GIVEAWAY to show thanks! Pix too!

Options

Replies

• doin_it
    doin_it Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    wow you look amazing! Great job! You are a true inspiration to all of us!! Thanks for sharing your story with us! :)
  • Methinksabout
    Options
    Wow, you look amazing! What a transformation! Kudos to you! :drinker:

What a nice thing to do - I really like the idea of paying it forward! Just because we struggle and had to learn each little step of the way doesn't mean that everyone else has to struggle the same! oh and no need to enter me into the giveaway as I live in the UK and the DVD wouldn't play here.

Brilliant idea! :flowerforyou:
  • phillieschic
    Options
    You've done a wonderful job! You should be so proud of yourself!

:flowerforyou:
  • no1canadianangel
    Options
    you look incredible, congrats :)
  • jmpetros
    jmpetros Posts: 10
    Options
    Wow! What a great idea! Hoping I can have similar results and pay it forward too.
  • amazon75
    amazon75 Posts: 165
    Options
    Congrats on becoming a healthier and happier you!
  • Renee2GetFit
    Renee2GetFit Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I think what your doing is awesome. I know I'd love to get a motivational package. For you to stick with it with your busy schedule, i should have no excuses for mine. Thanks for my inspiration today!
  • Brandie1029
    Brandie1029 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING! Like a completely different person! Such an inspiration! And this is an idea that I might have to steal in the future! :flowerforyou:
  • Cnborro
    Cnborro Posts: 7
    Options
    Dont care if i win a box or not. You look amazingly fit
  • loadsandloads
    loadsandloads Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    You look amazing. To accomplish all this with kids and school is phenominal (sp)! Very motivating!
  • RozsGurl
    RozsGurl Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    You are a true inspiration...I just hope that someday I can show accomplishments like yours... my days are also crazy and hectic, but I am determined!!
  • Alexz210
    Alexz210 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    This is so sweet of you!
    I am SUPER impressed by your pics. You are definitely a motivation. Great job!!!
  • LifeIsNotADressRehearsal
    Options
    Congratulations on a job SO well done! So kind of you to do this!
  • 5Btieden
    5Btieden Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I haven't seen your pics before but you look amazing!!! What a transformation!!
  • Tracy_03311981
    Options
    Awesome work! You are an inspiration to us all!
  • BridgetForFitness
    Options
    You do look amazing!!
  • ChristyRunStarr
    ChristyRunStarr Posts: 1,600 Member
    Options
    Holy cow-you look amazing!! Thank you so much for sharing your story with us! You're such an inspiration! :drinker:
  • LauraS2112
    Options
    Inspirational!
  • monroe61
    monroe61 Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    Wow you look amazing! Congrats for reaching your goal and your back looks great!!! Kudos to you :)
  • AwesomeMoJo
    AwesomeMoJo Posts: 1,145 Member
    Options
    Holy crap...you look fantastic. This is really sweet of you to give prizes away to celebrate YOUR accomplishment. I hope it is okay if I use you as inspiration.

Prize or no prize....seeing your success is prize enough for me. (DOn't get me wrong I could always ise protein bars etc...lol..)

THANK YOU FOR SHARING
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!