2 Years on MFP & Hosting a GIVEAWAY to show thanks! Pix too!

Options

Replies

• dcipolone
    dcipolone Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Great job! I love you attitude and dedication. I will take a page out of your book whenever I need motivation!
  • karagetsfit
    Options
    That is AWESOME!
  • poshcouture
    Options
    You look absolutely amazing! Congrats on your 2 years and your weight loss success mi'ja!
  • amez1974
    amez1974 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! It"s also so nice that you are paying it forward!
  • charlena48
    charlena48 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    You loook great - truly inspirational!! I too am trying to avoid diabetes by eating healthy. I've just now been diagnosed with divarticular disease and that has put a huge snag in my eating plan just as I had it figured out. It's like starting over to find the balance to lose a little more weight. Good luck! Would love tips - please add me as friend if you like.
  • nannabannana
    Options
    :heart: :drinker: WOW..What a transfomation. My birthday is sat Sept 1st , that would be one nice gift and I could pay one of them forward to 2 people who are in my circle of friends where I live that don't think they need training nor healthier lifestyles.
    You are truly God's Angel in disquise.
  • ktrn0312
    ktrn0312 Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    What an awesome testimonial of your journey. Thank you. You look "MARVELOUS!"
  • Terryj20
    Terryj20 Posts: 33
    Options
    You are an amazing inspiration! The sculpted body is something to be very proud of! Quite an acomplishment! I hope to be able to show off my new body someday!

Great job!
  • tabinmaine
    tabinmaine Posts: 965 Member
    Options
    What an amazing transformation , you look wonderful !!

And it's very nice of you to pay it forward .... fantastic idea !!
  • YoYo1951
    YoYo1951 Posts: 370
    Options
    truely amazing transformation. Thank you for sharing, and for the paying it forward. Such a neat idea. Keep up the great work at home; ie: you and at school, you are an inspiration to all of us. Beautiful muscles. Wow
  • mandybledsoe
    mandybledsoe Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    You really look amazing! I am at the beginning of my transformation and can't wait until the day I am posting my pictures up here :) "What doesn't kill you makes you stronger" lol
  • knitterly
    knitterly Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    What a great role-model!
  • doberfan
    doberfan Posts: 33
    Options
    You look fantastic! I love the idea of paying it forward. I am sure your positive outlook was a big factor in your success.
  • BarbellBlondieRuns
    BarbellBlondieRuns Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    Wow! Great transformation! Awesome muscles! So cool of you to pay it forward! I love it :D
  • candykay0605
    candykay0605 Posts: 1,019 Member
    Options
    such a sweet kind thing to do :) you can tell you are a teacher
  • smason_mi
    Options
    Great job on the weight loss! I am just getting starting on this site and cannot wait to see results like yours!
  • AngChambers06
    AngChambers06 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! You've done amazing !
  • jkcrawford
    jkcrawford Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    WoW you should be ecstatic on the fantastic job you have accomplished. You are a true inspiration to the rest of us who are still working to achieve our goals. Nice idea on the pay it forward. :heart: it.
  • lottabody1
    lottabody1 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    You go Girl, it doesn't matter what we do to lose weight , if our hearts and soul is not in it , it won't work, you demonstrated that we should not be quitters, if we realyy want to obtain that goal, my hat goes off to you, just continue to be the best you, you could be and thanks for the encouragement!!!
  • sassylilmama
    sassylilmama Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    You rock!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!