2 Years on MFP & Hosting a GIVEAWAY to show thanks! Pix too!

Options

Replies

• tilenard
    tilenard Posts: 13
    Options
    I just have to say you look completely AMAZING! I thrive on story's such as yours.
  • lambing05
    Options
    wow! you are such an inspiration ! thanks for sharing :)
  • offthedeependay
    offthedeependay Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    that is a great acomplishment and very proud of your sucess,,congrats
  • mrsH09
    mrsH09 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    wow what an amazing transformation!!
  • ashesfromfire
    ashesfromfire Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    You really do look amazing. I've been having a rough couple weeks staying healthy and you've inspired me to tighten my reins again!
  • LaurieInRose
    Options
    You should be so proud of yourself! Your transformation is amazing and your attitude is incredible. What an inspiration! I have kind of lost my way lately, but reading your story and seeing your pictures has rekindled my motivation!
    Thank you so much for sharing your accomplishments! Congratulations!
  • diverdiza
    diverdiza Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I'm way too far away from you for the offer of the packages to be worth considering (the postage would be way too expensive!) but I have to commend you for you amazing transformation - your body is TOO DIE FOR!
    And the idea of paying it forward is really awesome too. So a huge kudos to you for everything and best wishes with your maintenance!!
    A South African MFPer :-)
  • soaringlikeaneagle70
    Options
    you look really superfragilistic.. In other word simply fantastic. Congratulations and what a wonderful way to say thankyou.
    God Bless.
  • tonilizzy88
    tonilizzy88 Posts: 968 Member
    Options
    omg what a transformation, those abs are amazing id love to know what kind of food plan you followed?

x
  • Khrysania
    Options
    I am a mom of two boys and have been struggling with my weight since I got pregnant for my oldest (soon to be 11 years old). Pre-pregnancy I was 125 lbs (5 foot 1 inches tall). With both pregnancies I had gestational diabetes and was seeing a nutritionist for the first, a two month stint on bed rest due to extreme swelling in my legs. It was shocking that the day he was born I weighed in at 216 lbs. I managed to get back down to 149 lbs. after 2 years then I got pregnant again and had to do glucose tests/exercise and see a nutritionist for him. A bad bout of pneumonia at 6 months pregnant (included a 6 day stint at the hospital) was pretty scary but I got back to doing what I needed to try and manage the diabetes. However, once again I weighed in at 216 lbs. the day my youngest was born. Here I am 8 years later and only have made it down to 177 lbs.

I have two HUGE reasons for wanting to get into shape. The 1st being my family, I want to have more energy for my boys. The second is that I am a lunch aide at a school and my job is to encourage kids to eat healthy. Our school does a great job in providing healthy lunches for the kids. My biggest problem is I feel like a hypocrite being overweight and trying to encourage these kids. I want to live it, not just say it. I haven't been a member of My Fitness Pal for long, but to read your story is encouraging and I hope I can do half as well as you did to get in shape. Thank you for sharing your story and your pictures, it means a lot to me.
  • kazhowe
    kazhowe Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    bump to see the pictures later
  • azshorty1115
    azshorty1115 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    What an AWESOME transformation....now I know I can do it too!!! CONGRATS!!!!!!
  • jude666
    jude666 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    It is very positive to hear from someone else with PCOS who has had HUGE amount of success and managed to have 4 children. This is something which is a big worry for me and i'm getting to that stage of life where my clock is a ticking and I just don't know how successful i'm going to be in having my own family.

Congratulations on getting your life back, you are truly inspirational :flowerforyou:
  • bellachops101
    bellachops101 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I just wanted to say that what you are doing is a lovely think, I love the idea of paying it forward. Oh and your pretty awesome too xx
  • scandiebirdie
    scandiebirdie Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    No need to enter me into the Giveaway (Fabulous, fabulous idea!!) as I live in the UK and the DVD wouldn't play here anyways, but what an amazing transformation.
    I have absolutely NO idea how you fitted it all in. I work full time (and then some) and am a mother of a 4 year old (not of 4 kids - just one, aged 4) and once the work, the kid, the cooking, the upkeep, the dog etc. etc. has all been accounted for, I'm floored (and then go to the gym - has to be done). But 5 kids, full time work, hypoactive thyroid (been there, done that - it is INCREDIBLY wearing. Hope you've had some thyroxine and a good GP to sort it out for you - it makes a world of difference!!), PCOS etc. and then transforming yourself to that degree: You're an inspiration!
    To say "well done" is an understatement - but seriously, "well done!" for a healthier, happier you.
  • PitBullMom_Liz
    PitBullMom_Liz Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    A lot of people would have given up with all those health conditions, but you persevered. Bravo! You're quite the inspiration!
  • almondsyrup
    almondsyrup Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I have Hashimoto's too (and thyroid cancer)! Your transformation is absolutely amazing! I hope I can achieve similar results, even despite the under active thyroid!
  • HodderAL
    HodderAL Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    Wow!! You not only lost the weight, but you sculpted your body and now have a physique to die for!! You are truly very inspirational (and I hope to follow in your footsteps :happy: ). Thank you for sharing your story and showing us that it CAN be done!
  • Bronx_Montgomery
    Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    Wow you look awesome. Great job with the dedication. As for the videos.......are you from South Africa or something and are trying to scam us?
  • ravenchick
    ravenchick Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Truly inspirational! Congratulations on your new body. You look amazing.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!