2 Years on MFP & Hosting a GIVEAWAY to show thanks! Pix too!

Options

Replies

• laurie571
    laurie571 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    wow, that is amazing that you would do that.
  • izzydino
    izzydino Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    absolutely stunning!
  • prairiedawg2014
    Options
    congrats on your amazing weightloss! you look fantastic!! hard work and dedication has paid off for you.
    where you found the time......damn, you are a wonder!
    enjoy your new body and healthier life now!
  • Maddi_InBetweenDays
    Options
    This is so inspiring! I have a thyroid disorder, PCOS and fibromyalgia so seeing your amazing change has really given me some hope in the sense of having a great physique and more importantly becoming "emotionally" strong as you mentioned. If you have suggestions about the emotional component of weight loss, I would love it if you shared more.
  • dygitalgirl
    dygitalgirl Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Great work! You look fabulous! Inspirational!
  • FoodPwnr
    FoodPwnr Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    You look truly amazing... Such an inspiration.. Also very kind of you to give back to the commuity like this .. Such a great idea
  • Apsalmss27
    Apsalmss27 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    You give me hope....
  • lucy0326
    lucy0326 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    OMG you look amazing!
  • NikkisNewStart
    NikkisNewStart Posts: 1,100 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone! I appreciate y'all more than you'll ever know! Whether you are new or old, just getting started, or are in maintenance... you each have valuable qualities to offer this community and I am proud of each of you for being here and taking back your health!

I didn't post to solicit the nice comments but they sure do make a girl feel great so thank you again! I wish I could do much more to show my thanks... honestly- I have my life back and my husband will have a wife to nag him that many more years longer and my kids will have a mom there to hold their kids one day...

This forum has quiet possible helped me beat heart disease, cancer, avoid a stroke, escape my family
    history of diabetes... I will always be forever grateful!
  • Sandraleigh87
    Sandraleigh87 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!! Great job!!!!
  • SarBear00b
    SarBear00b Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Thank u for the much needed inspiration. Only a few hours ago, I broke down crying because i ate 2 1/2 slices of pizza. (talk about crying over spilt milk) Anyway, I know I just need to dust myself off and work harder on my goal because I know its not a matter of not wanting it bad enough. Anyway, just when I was feeling like I had no hope, your post showed me a light at the end of tunnel. Thank u! Thank u! Thank u!
  • Aukeilagirl
    Aukeilagirl Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    You look great! Your stomach looks great for having 4 kids. Did you have to have surgery to remove the extra skin?
  • TamAD48
    TamAD48 Posts: 387
    Options
    Congratulations....you look amazing...a definite inspiration!!
  • Glassblaster
    Options
    Great job. I hope I end up looking half as good as you.
  • Demmuscles
    Demmuscles Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    What a cool thing to do, love the back pic!
  • charmander89
    charmander89 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    This is awesome! Great job :)
  • quickchekgal
    quickchekgal Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You look amazing :)
  • Cutglass
    Options
    It's awesome that you are paying it forward as you say. I love Denise Austin too. The very first time I thought, "gosh, I'm gaining weight, I should work out" I found Denise Austin on TV early in the morning. I've loved her ever since. Thanks for thinking of everyone else, and great job on your own health. :)
  • NikkisNewStart
    NikkisNewStart Posts: 1,100 Member
    Options
    You look great! Your stomach looks great for having 4 kids. Did you have to have surgery to remove the extra skin?

No surgery... Still have "mom pooch" and my battle scars (stretch marks). I went to a consult for a tummy tuck and although there is some loose skin, there wasn't enough to "pull down" to cut off my old belly button opening. I ultimately decided against the surgery due to the down time that was required and paid off my mom van instead. I've come to terms with doing the best I can with what I have... and a long as I'm doing that then I'm satisfied. I would never fault anyone for having the surgery though and I am still going to get breast implants. I was SHOCKED at how much things tightened up after being overweight, pregnant, and overweight while pregnant for so long!
  • Allihexen
    Allihexen Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    You look positively amazing! Congratulations! :D
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!