2 Years on MFP & Hosting a GIVEAWAY to show thanks! Pix too!

Options

Replies

• MagonElizabeth
    Options
    I'm the same height and hope to be at your current weight! That is where I was in high school and hoping to get back there!
    You look great and are an inspiration!!!
  • bluegrasschica
    Options
    You look awesome!! Way to go!
  • Fleur933
    Fleur933 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    What in inspiration you are ! And how kind! I am entering phase 2 of my weightloss. I've hit a plateau but I'm not done yet. I recently got married and now I'm all about getting healthy in anticipation of having healthy pregnancies/healthy children.
  • SkinnyBeth4Life
    SkinnyBeth4Life Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    HOLY MOLY, you look AMAZING!!!!! And so quickly too. I've been on this journey since December and am only 10 pounds down. Working full time and going to grad school full time is definitely a challenge! Yay!!!!
  • GottaGetSlimAndSexy
    Options
    I NEEDED to see this post! You look GREAT! I just started using MFP this week and I'm already in love w/ the app. Over the past few years, I've been struggling to lose the LBS and seeing post like yours give me hope. Kudos to you miss lady... keep up the good work. Are those the three DVS that were used for your transformation?
  • HeatherMN
    HeatherMN Posts: 3,821 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your transformation; you look phenomenal!

What a generous gesture to host a giveaway for your anniversary on MFP!

Best of luck to you as you continue your journey of health and fitness with your family!!
  • CoriWv176
    CoriWv176 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!
  • Berger2011
    Options
    WTG, you are such an inspiration. I have battled my weight my whole life and have finally taken control of it I think. This community has been wonderful as well. Keep doing what you are doing, because you are proof it works!!
  • tasoconnor
    tasoconnor Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    You and your story are inspiring! Great job!
  • ndwyer0910
    ndwyer0910 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Wow you really look amazing!! and thats really sweet of you to do something like that!
  • xMillyLouisex
    xMillyLouisex Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    wow you look amazing!

and this is a really lovely idea, and oooo a bit exciting too ;) lol x
  • contactamipro
    Options
    Congratulations! Awesome transformation!!
  • FroggyBug
    FroggyBug Posts: 4,883 Member
    Options
    I don't post often but I wanted to say I think this is a really neat idea. I hope someone that really needs it wins! Thank you for doing something like this.

You look amazing! What a transformation. You better be very proud of yourself. Once again, Amazing!

I actually really like Denise Austin videos (don't think I ever tried the ones you posted though-may need to check them out) and use to use them when I was in better shape (I was a fat kid, skinny teen and now fat again). I'm hoping to start using them once again when I feel healthy enough. I've never had abs like you though! :)
  • DLKeeble
    DLKeeble Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    I am pleased to announce that I celebrated my 2 year MFP anniversary! I joined this community on August 7, 2010, exactly one month after my 4th child was born. I weighed 217 lbs when I gave birth to her and was a whopping 196 lbs when I got pregnant. I am hypothyroid due to Hashimoto’s, have PCOS, and have had an ACL reconstruction and meniscus repair on my left knee. I am a full time teacher, wife, and mother to 4 and stepmother to 1. I am in post-graduate school full time. To say my life is busy is an understatement. :wink:

This community and the support here taught me that to be my best person that I needed to put myself first. I reached my goal of 128 lbs on April 13, 2011 and have been in maintenance ever since. I have watched my body change tremendously and it is still going through changes! Right now, I am averaging about 136 lbs in maintenance (I’m 5’7”). I’m not really sure what “number” I want to maintain as I am more focused on my physique and creating a physically and emotionally strong person so that I can be there for my family for many years to come. This site has given me my life back! I never, in a million years, thought I was capable of reaching my goals… but I did- and so can you! :flowerforyou:

To show my appreciation, I would like to help some of you get started or continue on your health journey. I will be giving away 3 packages to 3 people. Each will contain a new, never opened Denise Austin workout dvd and some other goodies (like various protein bars, water flavoring packets, motivational items). These items were purchased by me and I’m not affiliated with any of these companies… just a mom/teacher who wants to pay it forward! :drinker:

To enter in the drawing, just post ONE comment. I will end the giveaway on Monday, September 3 at 12 midnight (ie late Sunday night). I will use a random number generator to choose the winning posters and notify you by PM. I’ll then need your address and I’ll pop your package in the mail. It’s just my way of saying THANK YOU all for being part of this phenomenal community.

Here is my initial transformation:

NEW.jpg
    anotherb4after2.jpg
    anotherb4after.jpg

Here are the 3 DVDs that will be given away (other items not pictured as I haven't purchased them yet! :laugh: )
    Denise Austin Sculpt & Burn Body Blitz DVD
    denise3.jpg
    Denise Austin Body Makeover Mix
    denise2.jpg
    Denise Austin 3-Week Boot Camp DVD
    denise1.jpg

*Update from page 3*
    Thank you everyone! I appreciate y'all more than you'll ever know! Whether you are new or old, just getting started, or are in maintenance... you each have valuable qualities to offer this community and I am proud of each of you for being here and taking back your health!

I didn't post to solicit the nice comments but they sure do make a girl feel great so thank you again! I wish I could do much more to show my thanks... honestly- I have my life back and my husband will have a wife to nag him that many more years longer and my kids will have a mom there to hold their kids one day...

This forum has quiet possibly helped me beat heart disease, cancer, avoid a stroke, escape my family history of diabetes... I will always be forever grateful!

What a generous offer. I hope whom ever you choose will put them to good use as you have.
    Your transformation is amazing! Continued success with your life and responsibilities.
  • holmesp603
    holmesp603 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! Ive been on this journey for two years now - and not quite a year on this site which is FANTASTIC!!! I find it difficult to maintain while I struggle to lose 20 more!!! Thanks for the inspiration!!!:flowerforyou:
  • klsdwn
    klsdwn Posts: 54
    Options
    Amazing!! You are such an inspiration!!!
  • kureiko
    kureiko Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    That's amazing! You've done a tremendous job! :D
  • khein33
    khein33 Posts: 20
    Options
    What an inspiration to me and others. I'm going to do my pay it forward today and buy some random person lunch today when I go get mine. Always a good reminder to do good unto others as well.

Also- you look WONDERFUL!
  • Goldielocks181
    Options
    You look amazing! this post is so inspiring and such a nice gesture to want to give something back! well done!
  • trhjrh06
    trhjrh06 Posts: 2,272 Member
    Options
    Wow, amazing transformation and dedication. Congratulations!
    Thank you for posting this and being so inspiring!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!