30ds starting 8/19.... join me!!!

Options

Replies

• tpotey
    tpotey Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    L1 D9 today :-/ I'm getting a lot better with those bicycle crunches.
  • kellya009
    kellya009 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Day 7 done. I can see how people might lose motivation getting to the end of level 1. Gotta stick with it!!
  • kellya009
    Options
    This thread's OP deactivated her account :(. Boo. Oh well, keep up the hard work and commitment to all who are still here! Can't wait to see all your before/after pics!!
  • TravisBikes
    TravisBikes Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    30 DS L1 D9, Complete. T-Rex Style.

Good to see a few of us still going at it. Keep it up!
  • TravisBikes
    Options
    30 DS L1 D10, Complete. Onward and upward.
  • KalikaRae
    KalikaRae Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Level 1 day 4 down yesterday. Got a late start and lost a day due to a massive housework/yardwork day. Doin day 5 today. Its gettin easier so I guess thats good
  • tpotey
    Options
    Level 2 Day 1! So proud of myself for making it this far.
  • KalikaRae
    Options
    Level 1 day 5 just finished. With my 2 year old daughter circling me the whole time saying "lets check you out" and "chop chop" while clapping her hands. My little repeat copying jillian michaels the whole time. I was trying not to laugh so hard!! she even had a little 2 lb weight and was trying to do a bunch of moves, then would just start dancing
  • kellya009
    Options
    30 DS L1 D10, Complete. Onward and upward.

1/3 of the way done!! Any visible progress??
  • TravisBikes
    Options
    1/3 of the way done!! Any visible progress??

Not as much as the first time I did it for the full 10 days. But went from ~222, to 217.6...
    And with that..

30 DS L2 D1, Complete. Big booty style.
  • TravisBikes
    Options
    Level 1 day 5 just finished. With my 2 year old daughter circling me the whole time saying "lets check you out" and "chop chop" while clapping her hands. My little repeat copying jillian michaels the whole time. I was trying not to laugh so hard!! she even had a little 2 lb weight and was trying to do a bunch of moves, then would just start dancing

That is so awesome. My little ones, and wife, are always in bed sleeping when I'm grinding away with.. my ... "girlfriend" as m wife calls her.
  • Young2ca
    Options
    Where can i find this workout?? I've never heard of it!
  • TravisBikes
    Options

You can always google to find out more, but it's a DVD workout

Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred
    You can find Level 1 here for a sampling: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Pc-NizMgg8

3 levels, 10 days per level. ~25 minutes DVD workout
  • KalikaRae
    Options

I found mine at target for about 12 bucks I believe. Jillian Michaels 30 day shred
  • KalikaRae
    Options

That is so awesome. My little ones, and wife, are always in bed sleeping when I'm grinding away with.. my ... "girlfriend" as m wife calls her.

Nice. Im still trying to teach my daughter to keep her distance. She gets right under me and I have to be careful no to clock her in the head. Least your wife is understanding bout you and your *girlfriend* ;)
  • TravisBikes
    Options
    When she gets real tired of me, she just exclaims "don't you have to be with your girlfriend".

She's threatened to join in one day. That should be interesting...
  • tpotey
    Options
    Ok so I did my measurements last night. I lost 2 inches off each thigh, 2 inches off my hips and 1.5 inch off my waist.
    Woo Hoo! Can't wait to recheck at the end of Level 2
  • kellya009
    Options
    So here are my Level 1 Results. I haven’t done any other exercise consistently alongside 30DS.

Lost half an inch off my tummy, and lost half a lb. Not a lot. Can you see any difference in the pics???

2ds3ju9.png

nn8sid.png

I’m hoping for more visible results in the next 2 levels.
  • TravisBikes
    Options
    30 DS L2 D2, Complete. Getting it twisted.
  • TravisBikes
    Options
    30 DS L2 D3, Complete. Crying game edition.