Fast Food

Options
Whats your favorite fast food joint and why?

I love most of them but I want to know why others love them.

Replies

• SideSteel
    SideSteel Posts: 11,068 Member
    Options

Probably 5-guys. I like In-and-Out but there's none anywhere near me.

I frequent Chipotle the most because it's easiest to fit into my macros and still satisfy me.
  • refeek
    refeek Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Taco Bell.
  • icimani
    icimani Posts: 1,454 Member
    Options
    5 Guys for me too.
    And there's a local burger joint by me that called Juicy Burgers - BIG juicy grilled burgers, and they also have sweet potato fries.
  • 23Brandy
    23Brandy Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Chick Fil A will fix gluten free grilled chicken and salads. Free senior drinks.
  • ktsmom430
    ktsmom430 Posts: 1,100 Member
    Options
    I have not had any fast food except Subway veggie delite on 9-grain wheat since I began MFP almost 6 months ago.

Pre-MFP my fav was Culvers.
  • AnvilHead
    AnvilHead Posts: 18,344 Member
    Options
    In-n-Out Burger (best/freshest burgers), or any taco shop that ends in "to's" (Alberto's, Humberto's, Roberto's, etc.). +1 to what Sidesteel said about Chipotle - and fortunately, we finally have one opening in our town in a few weeks!
  • MikeDaMotivator
    Options

Probably 5-guys. I like In-and-Out but there's none anywhere near me.

I frequent Chipotle the most because it's easiest to fit into my macros and still satisfy me.

5 Guys makes me weak. I love the burgers because they taste pretty home cooked. Those fries are amazing as well. The place would be complete if they sold milkshakes too. I fell in love with in and out when I visited Los Angeles in 09. Everything was amazing. I am going to Vegas in 2 weeks and that is on the agenda for sure.
  • californiagirl2012
    californiagirl2012 Posts: 2,625 Member
    Options
    I used to love taco bell. I don't know I just loved the tacos and burritos. The taste. I have not had fast food in years though. I don't even crave it. I'd rather make my own tacos at home now and they taste far better. I pretty much pack my food now, it just tastes better.
  • MikeDaMotivator
    Options
    5 Guys for me too.
    And there's a local burger joint by me that called Juicy Burgers - BIG juicy grilled burgers, and they also have sweet potato fries.

Sounds good. Where are you?
  • cybercpa
    Options
    Wendy's love the spicy chicken sandwich but hate their fries. I like McDonald's fries. I eat fast food one day/month. Moderation is the key. I gained all of my weight eating fast food every day.
  • HerBravado
    HerBravado Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    Sbarro, & pretty much any place that has pizza. Because I love pizza. :bigsmile:
  • MikeDaMotivator
    Options
    Chick Fil A will fix gluten free grilled chicken and salads. Free senior drinks.

Nice! I love chic fil a also!
  • MikeDaMotivator
    Options
    I have not had any fast food except Subway veggie delite on 9-grain wheat since I began MFP almost 6 months ago.

Pre-MFP my fav was Culvers.

Thats fine but just saying Culvers would have been fine. what is it and what do they sell?
  • MikeDaMotivator
    Options
    In-n-Out Burger (best/freshest burgers), or any taco shop that ends in "to's" (Alberto's, Humberto's, Roberto's, etc.). +1 to what Sidesteel said about Chipotle - and fortunately, we finally have one opening in our town in a few weeks!

Ill be having in and out in 2 weeks when i come out to Vegas. I loved it when i had it years ago but we dont have one here in Georgia.
  • RickBriggs
    Options
    Don't eat it anymore, ever. Cook at home from scratch.
  • MikeDaMotivator
    Options
    I used to love taco bell. I don't know I just loved the tacos and burritos. The taste. I have not had fast food in years though. I don't even crave it. I'd rather make my own tacos at home now and they taste far better. I pretty much pack my food now, it just tastes better.

ah ha.
  • MikeDaMotivator
    Options
    Don't eat it anymore, ever. Cook at home from scratch.

Not the question. No answer was required from you. LOL.
  • bulbadoof
    bulbadoof Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    Wendy's. I like the variety in sides they offer, and come on, they have a sandwich called the Baconator. How can you NOT love that?
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    Portillos and Taco Bell. Mmm. Portillo's is local to Chicagoland.
  • MikeDaMotivator
    Options
    Wendy's love the spicy chicken sandwich but hate their fries. I like McDonald's fries. I eat fast food one day/month. Moderation is the key. I gained all of my weight eating fast food every day.

wendys new fries do suck.