Any other nerds/geeks dieting?

Options
Hello,
I am a major nerd, and was wondering if anyone else was the same and also trying to lose weight :)

Replies

• justjenn1977
    justjenn1977 Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    in my house we have a saying...

me... nerd is not a four letter word...
    12 year old son... well technically mom it is a four letter word
    me... nerd is not a bad thing...
    12 year old son... yes mom
  • banshishi
    Options
    yup!
  • chocoholicdiva
    chocoholicdiva Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Depends on what you're refering to as "nerd", considering the term goes a long way. If you're looking for someone who likes Sci Fi and things like CSI, Grey's Anatomy and Hawaii Five-O kind of shows and movies, and action movies and could talk for a long time about them, I'm your nerdette.
  • ShaneOSX
    Options
    I write about video games and tech for a living, so I probably qualify.
  • swashburn3
    swashburn3 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    And I write video games for a living. So, yeah...
  • banshishi
    Options
    Depends on what you're refering to as "nerd", considering the term goes a long way. If you're looking for someone who likes Sci Fi and things like CSI, Grey's Anatomy and Hawaii Five-O kind of shows and movies, and action movies and could talk for a long time about them, I'm your nerdette.

I think that a tony stark ticker might give you a clue as to what kinda nerd lol
  • vodkoffee
    vodkoffee Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    My reward for reaching my goal weight will be the science dress from the original Star Trek. So yes,
  • theologynerd
    theologynerd Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Nerdtastic right here.
  • banshishi
    Options
    yay..my hedgehog is called Tribble! Only Trekkies/nerd know why lol
  • Trechechus
    Trechechus Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    Ooh, ooh! Pick me, pick me!!!!
  • AmyFett
    AmyFett Posts: 1,607 Member
    Options
    What would you consider a nerd? Someone who claims to like comics and wears huge glasses? LOL
  • Arperjen
    Arperjen Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    <---- In school for video game art. Don't know if that qualifies, but I was in the mood to post.
  • TravisBikes
    TravisBikes Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    <
    this guy. But I'm not stopping at 42 pounds. And I'm going to need more then one towel for all these workouts... And i'm pretty sure this isn't a holodeck.
  • me! i just started today! dieting i mean. i started nerding about 23 years ago.
  • Laurelaas
    Laurelaas Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Yay! And by nerd/geek I do mean more of the sci-fi, fantasy, video games, comic books, ect <.< But their are also the literary nerds or political nerds, and whatever ^^ I tend to like anyone who associates with the word.
  • MiCool90
    MiCool90 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    If you know these characters, Friend Request me.... :)

red_dwarf_660.jpg
  • Givenitmybest
    Givenitmybest Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    My reward for reaching my goal weight will be the science dress from the original Star Trek. So yes,

Awesome! Live long and prosper!

Currently, watching Dr. Who
  • checof
    checof Posts: 114
    Options
    I am dieting and I suppose I am some sort of a geek. I spend some of my spare time correcting grammar and spelling for online friends who write average quality fiction, and I enjoy it tremendously. I run an online fan club for a popular fiction series. I sometimes go on omegle to chat with random strangers. I subscribe to Azimov's Science Fiction. Nuff said. u_u

Anyone can friend me, if they like. Just send a brief message with your request. ^_^
  • bastgoddess7
    bastgoddess7 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    <----Total nerd.
    Love the X-Men. Is a grammar Nazi. Is a living version of the "socially awkward penguin".
    LOTR for LIFE.
    X-Box >PS for so many reasons. I'm a freelance journalist/artist. Also a theater geek. Love musicals.
    FIREFLY. COSPLAY. DRAGON CON.
    Is/was a "Goth kid" LOL.
  • samanthaspears
    samanthaspears Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'm the kinda girl who wishes she could lose weight while tabletop gaming