Fast Food

Options

Replies

• MikeDaMotivator
    Options
    Sonic CONEY DOGS! OMG Ok I am done LOL

Are they good? I love there crushed ice and lime aids.
  • caraiselite
    caraiselite Posts: 2,631 Member
    Options
    most of them.
  • MMarvelous
    MMarvelous Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    Sonic's Coney dog has chili and cheese on it...it is a foot long...so good with some ketchup. The limeades are GREAT but other than the breakfast sandwiches I don't really like the burgers or fries UGH
  • Penfoldsplace
    Options
    My favourite was burger king but since I gone veggie I don't go so often as their bean burgers not so nice. Now I would say my favourites are subway, dominos pizza ( much nicer than pizza hut and their delivery has lots more veggie choices :)). I also quite like spud-u-like or fat jackets for my jacket potato needs. Also I'm not sure it counts as fast food its more of a restauant chain but nandos rules.
  • Pinkigloopyxie
    Options
    I once ate a beefy crunchwrap supreme and two beefy nacho burritos and went into some weird sort of state that felt terrible for an entire day.

It was delicious though. I love crunchwrap supremes. Haven't had fast food besides subway here and there for 2 months.

Papa Murphy's take and bake comes a close second.
  • Skinnymunkii
    Skinnymunkii Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Thank goodness there's not a White Castle around here. I'd be in trouble. Love them or hate them, there's nothing like a good belly bomber.
  • NocturnalGirl
    Options
    The kind that doesn't run faster than me

#LifeAsALameKid
  • trophywife24
    trophywife24 Posts: 1,472 Member
    Options
    Chic-Fil-A for me... not because I like their food (it's ok, I guess) but because of their customer service and really nice play place. I like to take my kiddos in there for lunch, after we order someone always brings the food to our table (awesome with two little kids) with ketchup, straws, etc and they can play after we're done. It's nice and they love going.... PLUS I can get a 400 calorie lunch there - plain grilled chicken sandwhich, side salad with light italian.
  • MikeDaMotivator
    Options
    Thank goodness there's not a White Castle around here. I'd be in trouble. Love them or hate them, there's nothing like a good belly bomber.

We have Krystals down south but not White Castle.
  • MikeDaMotivator
    Options
    Chic-Fil-A for me... not because I like their food (it's ok, I guess) but because of their customer service and really nice play place. I like to take my kiddos in there for lunch, after we order someone always brings the food to our table (awesome with two little kids) with ketchup, straws, etc and they can play after we're done. It's nice and they love going.... PLUS I can get a 400 calorie lunch there - plain grilled chicken sandwhich, side salad with light italian.

You got an excellent point about the customer service. Never ever had a bad experience at Chic Fil A ever in any location.
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    Steak and Shake.... mmmmm
  • fitatfiftyfive
    Options
    Whataburger. I think they're only in Texas - believe I looked for them when I lived in Florida and Alabama - but none to be found. When I want a guilty fast food pleasure - it's Whataburger (but I can have a Jr. burger for only 300 calories - so not THAT guilty!) :wink:
  • Laddiegirl
    Laddiegirl Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    I've always loved Taco Bell and even worked there for 4 years in high school/first couple years of college. I can still eat there too!

I also love 5 Guys, I love that you can get A1 sauce and sauteed mushrooms on your burger! Their fries are amazing too but you get so many that my BF and I would split a small (and he can eat a lot, lol) and still have leftovers! I miss 5 Guys!
  • Alicia7519
    Options
    1. Whataburger - but there are none in Idaho

2. Chipotle - Shredded beef burrito

3. Qdoba - pulled pork burrito and the three cheese queso with chips

4. Sonic - chili cheese hotdog and fries.
  • Aventuria
    Options
    It's so good I am vegetarian, that makes it so much easier not eating fast food... :wink:
    I like going to Subways, but that's about 2 times a year.

Also I like sumo salad, I don't know if that's an Australian thing though. They have so many low fat, low sugar veggie salads on their menu and it's yummy!
  • MikeDaMotivator
    Options
    Whataburger. I think they're only in Texas - believe I looked for them when I lived in Florida and Alabama - but none to be found. When I want a guilty fast food pleasure - it's Whataburger (but I can have a Jr. burger for only 300 calories - so not THAT guilty!) :wink:

They are in Florida. I lived in Tallahasse for college and that was the after club spot to go to. It feels good to eat after drinking a lot.
  • SouffleBoy
    SouffleBoy Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    There's only like three main fast food chains in the U.K: McDonalds, KFC & Burger King. They're all pretty much tasteless but sometimes Burger King can shove out a pretty good whopper.
  • MikeDaMotivator
    Options
    There's only like three main fast food chains in the U.K: McDonalds, KFC & Burger King. They're all pretty much tasteless but sometimes Burger King can shove out a pretty good whopper.

Really? Dang!
  • cherylhirons
    cherylhirons Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Lucky for me in&out(but I'm in Colorado. #2. Would be 5 guys still 3 hours away. 3rd would be Carl's jr jalapeño burger(90 miles away. Thankfully none near me so it is not often that I splurge!