who has a daughter???

Options

Replies

• gjulie
    gjulie Posts: 391
    Options
    Oooooh el creepo!!!! big difference between your situation and this young girl my God she is only 18, to me 18 and 28 would be no go,28-38 makes no difference,Go he would make you cringe!!!
  • leafstucker16
    leafstucker16 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Legs need to be broken. Tell your guy I have a pretty good golf swing, i'll give him a hand!!
  • MFPBrandy
    MFPBrandy Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    Legs need to be broken. Tell your guy I have a pretty good golf swing, i'll give him a hand!!
    ^^^This^^^
  • kuger4119
    kuger4119 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    There is a rule of thumb out there about age that says that the younger person must be at least the following: (age of the older person divided by two ) plus seven. So, the oldest person that an 18 year old girl should be dating is 22 years old. A 21 year old girl shouldn't talk to guys over 28 years old. A 30 year old shouldn't date someone over 46 years old.

Older men are attracted to younger women for obvious physical reasons. Young women are attracted to older men because they tend to appear confident and generally have more money than young men. They don't fumble around like dorks (well, as much) and they can afford to buy shiny baubles. That doesn't mean that it's a good idea for the two to date and it probably reflects poorly on the insecurities or issues that both are displaying if they try to date the other.

My sister-in-law has often dated older guys and it creeps me out to see some of the creepy old dudes who wanted to hang her off their arms. Ironically, the guy that she has finally settled on (for the most part...long story) is a great guy that I enjoy hanging out with more than her. He is a clear violation of the age rule by about 10 years but I've hoped that they would get married because he's a cool guy and she needs to end her destructive behavior. They've been together for years but never done more than talk.
  • ltkasmala
    ltkasmala Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I have a daughter who will turn 20 this Friday and I am not entirely sure what I would do in this situation. I am a 52 year old woman who finds younger men attractive (like late 30's and up), though I haven't dated since my daughter was born and think I am just interested in this age group to make up the lost time! O_o She has conflicting ideas about me liking younger men, so maybe it is all in perspective of each person. Quite honestly, age is a number, but if the relationship is dis-tasteful, that is entirely different. Sounds like the girl isn't the least bit interested in the guy? In which case, that's a bad thing!
  • MissShancey
    Options
    im 21 and im suuuuuuuuuuuuuuper attracted to older men ... super super super attracted to older men ...

om nom nom ...

what do we have in common... ummmm .... nothing

Well hello, gorgeous.... ;-)

--P

Haha! As soon as I read her post, I wondered how long it would take for some older dude to hit on her!!!

Yes, brilliant, you got me. I was hitting on her.

--P

i have gotten like 15 messages and friend requests lol ... just to be clear .. i like older guys NOT creepy old men hahah
  • Prahasaurus
    Prahasaurus Posts: 1,381 Member
    Options
    im 21 and im suuuuuuuuuuuuuuper attracted to older men ... super super super attracted to older men ...

om nom nom ...

--P

Haha! As soon as I read her post, I wondered how long it would take for some older dude to hit on her!!!

--P

i have gotten like 15 messages and friend requests lol ... just to be clear .. i like older guys NOT creepy old men hahah

But you - like - haven't gotten a friend request from me. Because - like - I seriously doubt you have the intellectual capacity to keep up with me. No offense. But let's face it, you're - like - 18 or something.

Not capitalizing the beginning of your sentences is a dead giveaway.

--P
  • auroranflash
    auroranflash Posts: 3,569 Member
    Options
    *drums fingers* SOON...
  • AmoreCouture
    AmoreCouture Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Who said he needs anything in common? He just wants a shiny, new model fresh out of the showroom, without too many miles or issues on it :P

Lol! I guess you don't know young girls now days...They have plenty of miles and issues...I know they've outdone many older women by far..
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    I have two daughters, if one of my friends did this I would beat them up with my bare hands and feet!! The fury I would unleash on them!! No one can get away with this under my nose!!
  • caraiselite
    caraiselite Posts: 2,631 Member
    Options
    at least he waits til they are 18? even though 16 is legal in some states.

pretty creepy, but the girls are the stupid ones for doing it.
  • ChrissieNer
    ChrissieNer Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Exactly! Big time CREEPER!! My husband would kick the s4*t out of any guy friend who made the moves on our daughter once she turned 18yo. And this dude knew her since she was a baby?!? How gross!!
  • avir8
    avir8 Posts: 671 Member
    Options
    Ugh he's a loser that can't be man enough for a woman his age so he has to prey on little girls. Gross, the two are in obviously different stages in their lives so it's obvious she's too naive to realize what a perv he is and he will only take advantage of her. But she is an "adult" so oh well not much anyone can do
  • Birdie
    Birdie Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    She's 18 so she's certainly old enough to tell him to leave her alone if that's what she wants. But as far as age difference goes, I'm 13 years younger than my husband and we've been together 22 years. We grew up in two defferent generations, he in the 60's me in the 80's so we don't have much in common in our past. It's more about finding things you can have in common now. I'm sure my parents thought this was creepy at the time, but now they love him as much as any of their other son-in-laws.
  • NotSoBigNeil
    NotSoBigNeil Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    I'm 42 and the prospect of dating an 18 year old girl is just wrong on all levels. The guy needs a little "education" and I'd happily beat the living sh1t out of him until he changed his outlook.
  • HollyAus
    HollyAus Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    The fact that he would try to sleep with a friend's kid pretty much makes him a horrible friend IMO. If he wants to date 18 year old girls, I really could care less. But, he should pretty much expect a punch in the face from this girl he's known for so long AND her father.

Agree
  • atyoursix
    Options
    Yea, I have a daughter and this creeper would be seeing my eotech glowing on his chest; and off his forehead in the event that he wears body armor...just sayn:)
  • MissShancey
    Options

om nom nom ...

--P

--P

But you - like - haven't gotten a friend request from me. Because - like - I seriously doubt you have the intellectual capacity to keep up with me. No offense. But let's face it, you're - like - 18 or something.

Not capitalizing the beginning of your sentences is a dead giveaway.

--P

im 21... thanks daddy
  • JacquelineD35
    JacquelineD35 Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    I have a 9 year old daughter so I would.... kick him straight in the balls and slap him while he is squirming on the floor. Nasty creeper!!!
  • deniseearheart
    deniseearheart Posts: 919 Member
    Options
    i feel like this thread could have been a much better conversation if it had a different tittle .. like .. “creepers” or “to creep or not to creep” or “guys who hit on younger women” “how old is to old” “danger with out the stranger” “baby sitter to boyfriend?” ... i could go on lol...

bahahahaahahah where were you when I was naming this LOL