Fast Food

Options
12345679»

Replies

• waronmyfat
    waronmyfat Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    are we talking about Mcdoalds, Burger King etc if so none I dont eat any of that crap.. its full of fats n sugar.. i do however enjoy thai food or chinese yumm but in moderation :) I also steer clear of all soft drinks and cordial .. equally just as bad
  • Taneil27
    Options
    Wendys, Culvers, Chipotle, and Taco Bell
  • TeriLynnSpano
    TeriLynnSpano Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Pizza Hut--the entire menu! and because there is something about melted cheese over meat!
    Meat melted over cheese huh? LOL Pizza Hut is my favorite Pizza chain of the fast food that rich buttery pan crust is great accompanied by that saucy sauce and salty meat and cheese with sauteed veggies yum!
  • TeriLynnSpano
    TeriLynnSpano Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    :love: I AGREE....I love that buttery pan crust and meat, cheese:heart: and vegis:smooched: too!!!!!:devil:
  • SweetCheekszx0
    SweetCheekszx0 Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    I figured this out after I realized I couldn't give them up but they still fit into my weight loss.. Taco bell - steak chalupa supreme -360 cals with pinto beans and cheese / hott sauce -180 .. Chinese food.. Of how I love you chicken and broccoli and wontn soup ❤❤❤

Oh and panera !!! I always loved panera I love it even more now knowing how healthy it is ❤❤❤
  • OFBA
    OFBA Posts: 2
    Options
    Taco Time. Burger joint would be Red Mill, only in Seattle.
  • angmarie28
    angmarie28 Posts: 2,808 Member
    Options
    Probably Taco bell, but we have this little family owned place in town called Kings Hat, I LOVE it there. when I was pregnant we went there and I ordered a banana shake and a large fry, the lady over the intercom was like "ummm are you sure you want a large, thats alot of fries" so I was annoyed and was like duh I want them, thats why I ordered them, well I get my food and they give me this brown bag full of like 1-2lbs of fries:noway: thats what there large fry is hahaha they are so nummy though
  • Penfoldsplace
    Options
    There's only like three main fast food chains in the U.K: McDonalds, KFC & Burger King. They're all pretty much tasteless but sometimes Burger King can shove out a pretty good whopper.

Really? Dang!

There are Quite a few more than that, pizza hut, dominos, greggs and subway come to mind, but there does seem to be much more variety in the US. I have never seen a taco bell although I am told there is one in London somewhere. I think there are lot more independent fast food places here like loads of fish and chips shops, chicken shops, kebab places.
  • MikeDaMotivator
    Options
    are we talking about Mcdoalds, Burger King etc if so none I dont eat any of that crap.. its full of fats n sugar.. i do however enjoy thai food or chinese yumm but in moderation :) I also steer clear of all soft drinks and cordial .. equally just as bad

Good for you. However, The post is about your favorite fast food. Its not crap. Its great!
  • MikeDaMotivator
    Options
    :love: I AGREE....I love that buttery pan crust and meat, cheese:heart: and vegis:smooched: too!!!!!:devil:

:-)
  • MikeDaMotivator
    Options
    I figured this out after I realized I couldn't give them up but they still fit into my weight loss.. Taco bell - steak chalupa supreme -360 cals with pinto beans and cheese / hott sauce -180 .. Chinese food.. Of how I love you chicken and broccoli and wontn soup ❤❤❤

Oh and panera !!! I always loved panera I love it even more now knowing how healthy it is ❤❤❤

Panera! I love the Broc and Cheese soup in a bread bowl! Yum!
  • MikeDaMotivator
    Options
    Probably Taco bell, but we have this little family owned place in town called Kings Hat, I LOVE it there. when I was pregnant we went there and I ordered a banana shake and a large fry, the lady over the intercom was like "ummm are you sure you want a large, thats alot of fries" so I was annoyed and was like duh I want them, thats why I ordered them, well I get my food and they give me this brown bag full of like 1-2lbs of fries:noway: thats what there large fry is hahaha they are so nummy though

LOL. That is a lot of spuds.
  • relucas81
    Options
    Subway! The 5 dollar footlongs fit excellently into my healthy eating plan :) (And no, I don't give a damn about sodium :P)
  • KeriW626
    Options
    Its a local fast food mexican food joint. I get one Carne asada taco, less than 150 calories... and I am way full... yum yum.
  • FeatherBoBeather
    FeatherBoBeather Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    TOGO's <3 Good thing the only one 'nearby' is over 30 mins away lol
  • MikeDaMotivator
    Options
    TOGO's <3 Good thing the only one 'nearby' is over 30 mins away lol

Why is it your favorite?
  • MikeDaMotivator
    Options
    Subway! The 5 dollar footlongs fit excellently into my healthy eating plan :) (And no, I don't give a damn about sodium :P)

Love this. LOL.
  • jgthomas78
    Options
    White Castle chicken sliders and onion peels with a red cream soda mmmmmmm.
  • Beezil
    Beezil Posts: 1,677 Member
    Options
    Culver's. Ever since I tried their burgers / frozen custard I was hooked. :)

I ate 2 deluxe double butter burgers there (with cheese!) the other day and a scoop of vanilla frozen custard... Never again! But it was delicious. Seriously the best fast food burgers I've ever had. The meat is so juicy, and the veggies taste fresh and crisp. And the bread is soft and perfect. :love: LOL I could go for some frozen custard right now.