Hubby spying on me...

Options

Replies

• DesignGuy
    DesignGuy Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    I need to learn to read better.

I thought this topic was about your husband SPRAYING on you.

Well, this topic is no fun now. Carry on . . .

:)
  • Onmynewadventure
    Options
    I need to learn to read better.

I thought this topic was about your husband SPRAYING on you.

Well, this topic is no fun now. Carry on . . .

:)
    :bigsmile: :laugh:
  • AquaFitQueen
    AquaFitQueen Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Spying is creepy.

You can't just default to insecure as a reason though. It could be many things... maybe he wants a reason to get divorced... lol

After reading her earlier forum post about fat people at the buffet, who could blame him??

Too harsh?

hahahahahaha I think I like you, lol
  • Shannon2714
    Shannon2714 Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    This makes me curious....does he have a reason to do this? Have you done things in the past that would cause him to feel this is necessary? Typically, the people I have come across that do this kind of thing fall into one of two categories: Previously burned by partner or Crazy.
  • MizzTatiana
    MizzTatiana Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Spying is creepy.

You can't just default to insecure as a reason though. It could be many things... maybe he wants a reason to get divorced... lol

After reading her earlier forum post about fat people at the buffet, who could blame him??

Too harsh?
    It was my husband who brought to my attention the exact number of plates of food being consumed. I was content enough to just shake my head, becuse the couples poor kids were extremely obsese for having followed in their parents footsteps. But you're right. My thread on morbidly obese people teaching their kids life threatening eating habits is an awsome excuse for my husband to invade my privacy and treat me like crap.
  • MizzTatiana
    MizzTatiana Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    This makes me curious....does he have a reason to do this? Have you done things in the past that would cause him to feel this is necessary? Typically, the people I have come across that do this kind of thing fall into one of two categories: Previously burned by partner or Crazy.
    I wrote this like 3/4 times now I think.... BUT yes, he was cheated on several times. No I have never given him a reason to think I'd be anything but faithful to him.
  • jjl0412
    jjl0412 Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    :tongue: So next time we meet up, you're bringing the baby oil, right?

I'll bring the swing and all the leather stuff.

I hate sending messages on this thing. I can never tell if they're private or not.

& I'll bring the stemmed cherries!!
  • Onmynewadventure
    Options
    Spying is creepy.

Too harsh?

hahahahahaha I think I like you, lol

:bigsmile:
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    Does he know we hooked up? Oops sorry guess he does now.:flowerforyou: :smokin:
  • alsunrise
    alsunrise Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    No then again my MFP pic doesn't look like yours (Brit brit inspired?) the only thing that comes to my potty brain is naughty induendos lol sooooo as a married women I act like a lady and act like whatever he wants behind closed doors j/s

haha. the woman who I wish was my mother told me the same thing... "honey, you always have to act like a lady, except for when the bedroom door closes... then you act like a hoe. That's how you keep a man happy"
  • ObtainingBalance
    ObtainingBalance Posts: 1,446 Member
    Options
    Your husband sounds like an insecure man. Nothing sexier. /sarcasm

Edited for: If you're okay with this, that's one thing. But know that this is NOT normal people behavior.

This^

Insecure. Lack Of Trust. Talk it out with him ... that's not healthy.
  • HopefulLeigh
    HopefulLeigh Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    Spying is creepy.

Too harsh?
    It was my husband who brought to my attention the exact number of plates of food being consumed. I was content enough to just shake my head, becuse the couples poor kids were extremely obsese for having followed in their parents footsteps. But you're right. My thread on morbidly obese people teaching their kids life threatening eating habits is an awsome excuse for my husband to invade my privacy and treat me like crap.

Clearly you weren't content to do so as you said multiple times in the thread that you started about that specific family that you were whispering with your husband about them and gawking at them the entire time that you were there, then you came home and STARTED A THREAD ABOUT THEM, them, specifically and told your child that they aren't "big", they're "unhealthy because they don't make the right choices".

But way to backtrack and blame it on your husband. Which, by the way, if he treats you so crappily and reads all of your stuff, how exactly do you think he's going to react over you telling everyone what a bad husband he is?
  • ilovemybuggy
    ilovemybuggy Posts: 1,584 Member
    Options
    Spying is creepy.

Too harsh?

Clearly you weren't content to do so as you said multiple times in the thread that you started about that specific family that you were whispering with your husband about them and gawking at them the entire time that you were there, then you came home and STARTED A THREAD ABOUT THEM, them, specifically and told your child that they aren't "big", they're "unhealthy because they don't make the right choices".

But way to backtrack and blame it on your husband. Which, by the way, if he treats you so crappily and reads all of your stuff, how exactly do you think he's going to react over you telling everyone what a bad husband he is?

:heart:
  • AJ_Pete
    AJ_Pete Posts: 863 Member
    Options
    Spying is creepy.

Too harsh?

Sure it was... Maybe you need to re read what you wrote. Sounds like you are seeking attention! Maybe if you stop posting slutty profile pictures, he wouldn't be so concerned! The forums have seen two different stories from you today. Make your mind up.

Methinks the whole family is jacked up.

When you're trying to be sexy in pictures that you post on a public platform where total strangers that have zero impact on your daily life can see, that says a lot about your character. When you post pictures where it looks as though you're begging to get bent over a desk, and then you post about your husband's jealousy on a public platform where he can see because he's a "tech genius", that says a lot about your character. When you blatantly attack "morbidly obese" people on a public weight loss forum, that says a lot about your character.

Is your husband the father of your kids? Because you said in an earlier thread that kids ruined your marriage. If you're treated like crap, speak up. If he cannot trust you, wrong-doing or not, there's no relationship there. Move on. I'm sure there's other hot dogs in the ballpark.
  • Cupcakehippiemommy
    Options
    No then again my MFP pic doesn't look like yours (Brit brit inspired?) the only thing that comes to my potty brain is naughty induendos lol sooooo as a married women I act like a lady and act like whatever he wants behind closed doors j/s
  • ilovemybuggy
    ilovemybuggy Posts: 1,584 Member
    Options
    Spying is creepy.

Too harsh?

Sure it was... Maybe you need to re read what you wrote. Sounds like you are seeking attention! Maybe if you stop posting slutty profile pictures, he wouldn't be so concerned! The forums have seen two different stories from you today. Make your mind up.

Methinks the whole family is jacked up.

When you're trying to be sexy in pictures that you post on a public platform where total strangers that have zero impact on your daily life can see, that says a lot about your character. When you post pictures where it looks as though you're begging to get bent over a desk, and then you post about your husband's jealousy on a public platform where he can see because he's a "tech genius", that says a lot about your character. When you blatantly attack "morbidly obese" people on a public weight loss forum, that says a lot about your character.

Is your husband the father of your kids? Because you said in an earlier thread that kids ruined your marriage. If you're treated like crap, speak up. If he cannot trust you, wrong-doing or not, there's no relationship there. Move on. I'm sure there's other hot dogs in the ballpark.

WELL, DAMN.

The end.
  • Onmynewadventure
    Options
    Spying is creepy.

Too harsh?

Glad I'm not the only one who sees this. I can't believe people actually feel sorry for this woman!
  • PhillyTD
    PhillyTD Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Its-Getting-Hot-in-here-(so-hot!)-Too-uncorfortable-with-body-to-take-off-any-clothes.jpg
  • CharleneExtreme
    Options
    Maybe he thinks he doesn't meet your standards health/appearance wise. 'cos judging from your previous FAT PARENTS thread, its CLEARLY hard to meet your standards....
  • lour441
    lour441 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    If you know your husband is spying on you he is not doing it right!
This discussion has been closed.