What does a woman really want for her birthday

Options

Replies

• AngelsInThighHighs
    Options
    Breakfast in bed, then the best shag she has EVER had personally i would love a well oiled firemen to greet me at my bedroom door on my birthday if he did that i may faint! ;p
  • katierechgomez
    Options
    Well, since my birthday is right around the corner, I'll tell you what I want.

I want my husband to take me out on a date. A REAL date. As in, tell me what time to be ready and that's all I have to do.

I want him to plan every last little detail, like making plans for the kids to spend the night somewhere, making dinner reservations, taking me to see a show at the Performing Arts Center, and renting a hotel room. I want him to think of things that he normally wouldn't do.

Do I think it will happen? Nope.

I wish he could understand how something like this would mean so much to me. I am so tired of taking care of everyone and everything that I could freakin' scream. I want one night where I don't have to think about a damn thing besides enjoying myself and feeling like I'm actually worth someone's attention.

^^ THIS...I would LOVE for my hubby to do this for me. I am always the one planning our "date nights" and it would be so nice to have him plan a day/night together.
    I would ultimately love for him to wake me up on the day of my bday (assuming it is not a workday) (maybe around 9 or 10ish), bring me breakfast in bed with a rose or something, then tell me to be ready in an hour.
    Then I'd love for him to have the day planned out. Maybe go to get massages together at a spa and spend some time there together. Then, we could walk around and check out some little shops in a funky part of town, grab some coffee and/or lunch somewhere.
    Then, check in to a fancy hotel (like the Nines) and relax for bit/freshen up and dress up for a nice romantic dinner. Then go back to the hotel for a nice relaxing evening with a scrupmtious dessert (preferably huge chocolate covered strawberries and maybe a cheesecake) for two and a good movie to cuddle up and watch together:) DREAM DAY!!!!!!!
    Or he could always book a round-trip flight to Las Vegas and fly us in for the night or even just the day to shop and eat at some of our fave spots. That would be pretty awesome, too!!!
    Again, probably will never happen but a girl can dream
  • genefabes
    Options
    I want a watch, a new pair of Nike frees, and a steak.
  • deksgrl
    deksgrl Posts: 7,237 Member
    Options
    What not to get: any kind of cleaning appliances or cooking appliances.

For me, no flowers, because they just die and then I have to throw them out, and I hate throwing out a gift.

What I would like: items for hobbies that we both enjoy and can do together.
  • BRANDYGR8MOVES
    BRANDYGR8MOVES Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    well dont know she would like but this is what im asking for treadmill he thinks i kidding but im not
  • juliaamilee
    juliaamilee Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Shoes!

^ this my hubby knows I love shoes!!!!
  • mavrick7
    mavrick7 Posts: 1,607 Member
    Options
    I night or weekend away where you make all of the plans and a little box w/ something sparkly inside. (not a little sparkly winky) wink wink :)

Thanks, but what about a winky ring? You know a gift for both him and her? :)
  • RiversideBabe
    RiversideBabe Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    perfume, a homemade dinner with wine and then...
  • 126siany
    126siany Posts: 1,386 Member
    Options
    Honest answers requested: What does a woman really want for birthday from her BF/Husband? I am not talking about world peace, love, and him wrapped in a bow. Truthfully, what should we buy them?

Lets pretend money is not a factor.

Something that shows you really thought about her. It's not necessary to spend a lot of money.
  • PaleoRDH
    Options
    ..........something from Tiffany's. Anything in that beautiful robin's egg blue box tied with a white bow. F*YA! And they have cute necklaces, earrings and bracelets for like $150................. not too bad. :heart:
  • Tropical_Turtle
    Tropical_Turtle Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options
    Nice dinner and a hefty roll in the hay! I wanna burn off that nice meal he just paid for! :bigsmile:
  • Crochetluvr
    Crochetluvr Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    What does a woman really want for birthday from her BF/Husband?

Real estate.
  • MariaMariaM
    MariaMariaM Posts: 1,322 Member
    Options
    I want a nice surprise. I don't care what it is but show me that you put some thought into it.
    Things like this are priceless to me. Sorry, I am of no help.
  • Prudiddy
    Prudiddy Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Love
  • mathjulz
    mathjulz Posts: 5,514 Member
    Options
    Most of the time, what I want is to know that he thought about it: 1) that he remembered without me telling him that my birthday is coming up and it's time to start planning and, 2) that he though about me, what I like, and what would fit within our budget. Flowers, jewelry, etc are nice once in a while, but something that is really thoughtful is more meaningful. Some years, it might be really inexpensive because we aren't rich, but it really is the thought that counts.
    (I'm afraid this might not be a lot of help!)
  • katamus
    katamus Posts: 2,363 Member
    Options
    Tiffany.com :heart:
  • xLexa
    xLexa Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    Roses with little envelopes all through them, in each envelope a gift voucher for her favourite spa, her favourite clothing store, favourite perfume store, hair salon , restaurant, and a little velvet box with a nice piece of jewelry. Then the day after she uses those things, take her out for a special dinner on a canal boat or a restaurant overlooking a lake, and spend the night in a romantic setting away from kids and normality.
  • Doesntplaynice82
    Doesntplaynice82 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    didn't read through the other posts

ROMANCE!!!!!!

Flowers, chocolate cake, fancy dinner where she can dress up and something sparkly (necklace, earrings, etc) or just listen to what she has been talking about. (i obsess over things i want)
  • pa_jorg
    pa_jorg Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    I'd be happy with a slice of cake... some of these other posts, hmmm :noway:
  • grubb1019
    grubb1019 Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    Well, since my birthday is right around the corner, I'll tell you what I want.

I want my husband to take me out on a date. A REAL date. As in, tell me what time to be ready and that's all I have to do.

I want him to plan every last little detail, like making plans for the kids to spend the night somewhere, making dinner reservations, taking me to see a show at the Performing Arts Center, and renting a hotel room. I want him to think of things that he normally wouldn't do.

Do I think it will happen? Nope.

I wish he could understand how something like this would mean so much to me. I am so tired of taking care of everyone and everything that I could freakin' scream. I want one night where I don't have to think about a damn thing besides enjoying myself and feeling like I'm actually worth someone's attention.

^^ Totally agree with this one!