What does a woman really want for her birthday

Options

Replies

• onedayillbeamilf
    onedayillbeamilf Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    A day at the spa and good sex after....with the bf/hubby, not the spa people...
  • Janet9906
    Janet9906 Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    24 hours away at a fancy hotel where I can have spa treatments, room service and a huge bed to myself.

I have kids.
  • nataliefamily3
    Options
    Amything that shows you know her...like really know her. I hate getting flowers, bath soap sets etc. These are gifts for teachers or a cousin you never see and don't know what to get. It should reflect her interests or personality . My perfect gift would be a trip to my hometown in ga to take my son to play on my favorite childhood playground. I still play on the playground with him swings slides and all.
  • Jennical
    Jennical Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Well, since my birthday is right around the corner, I'll tell you what I want.

I want my husband to take me out on a date. A REAL date. As in, tell me what time to be ready and that's all I have to do.

I want him to plan every last little detail, like making plans for the kids to spend the night somewhere, making dinner reservations, taking me to see a show at the Performing Arts Center, and renting a hotel room. I want him to think of things that he normally wouldn't do.

Do I think it will happen? Nope.

I wish he could understand how something like this would mean so much to me. I am so tired of taking care of everyone and everything that I could freakin' scream. I want one night where I don't have to think about a damn thing besides enjoying myself and feeling like I'm actually worth someone's attention.

THIS!!!!
  • erinxo13
    erinxo13 Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    a boyfriend :blushing:

ahaha.
  • sgv0918
    sgv0918 Posts: 851 Member
    Options
    tickets - sport event (hockey or football), amusement park, musical, opera, cruise, vacation tropical or otherwise, hell dinner and a movie. Something to experience as a couple
  • HurricaneElaine
    HurricaneElaine Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    a boyfriend :blushing:

ahaha.

Ditto! :wink:
  • WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Options
    An entire day where I don't have to make meals, clean anything, deal with diapers or any other chore, where I getting spa treatments, instead. Then dinner and seeing a play, and a night away in a hotel, with a jacuzzi wide enough for 2, then being woken up with breakfast in bed with a love note or card. And all of this not planned by me or laid out with step by step instructions.
  • aprus5542
    Options
    lingerie ;)
  • MelbourneBelle
    MelbourneBelle Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Time.

Like WifeNMama said, take over all her household duties for the day, give her time to do whatever it is she enjoys. Me, I like to sew and have been known to spend part of Christmas Day at my machine.

Does she like the Art Gallery? Take her there to wander at her own pace.

Does she have a fave magazine? Then a subscription is a great idea, and the time to read it.

Does she have a fave meal that is complicated/time consuming to cook? Make it for her *and* clean up and wash dishes afterwards.
  • ramgi
    ramgi Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I was sooo hoping you were my husband asking. My bday is Friday. I want a break from the real world. A nice get away with just me and my hubby.
  • ColletteNicole
    ColletteNicole Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    to be spoiled & treated like an absolute princess! Make the WHOLE DAY awesome (or weekend if you can), breakfast in bed, romantic getaway, plan something special & for the gift, get something thoughtful that she actually wants!
  • honey_bee_keysha
    honey_bee_keysha Posts: 773 Member
    Options
    A very nice Coach purse and some roses.
  • lkm111
    lkm111 Posts: 629 Member
    Options
    Well, since my birthday is right around the corner, I'll tell you what I want.

I want my husband to take me out on a date. A REAL date. As in, tell me what time to be ready and that's all I have to do.

I want him to plan every last little detail, like making plans for the kids to spend the night somewhere, making dinner reservations, taking me to see a show at the Performing Arts Center, and renting a hotel room. I want him to think of things that he normally wouldn't do.

Do I think it will happen? Nope.

I wish he could understand how something like this would mean so much to me. I am so tired of taking care of everyone and everything that I could freakin' scream. I want one night where I don't have to think about a damn thing besides enjoying myself and feeling like I'm actually worth someone's attention.

OMG, this ^^^^^^^^^^^^
  • wildcatnyc
    wildcatnyc Posts: 2,410 Member
    Options
    Prada or Gucci bag...
  • sunrise611
    sunrise611 Posts: 1,911 Member
    Options
    An entire day where I don't have to make meals, clean anything, deal with diapers or any other chore, where I getting spa treatments, instead. Then dinner and seeing a play, and a night away in a hotel, with a jacuzzi wide enough for 2, then being woken up with breakfast in bed with a love note or card. And all of this not planned by me or laid out with step by step instructions.

Perfect!
  • jmalone71
    jmalone71 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Something that honestly takes into account of what she would like , you know her likes and dislikes, something very thoughtful that you have to think about , : )
  • MelbourneBelle
    MelbourneBelle Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    What does a woman really want for birthday from her BF/Husband?

Real estate.

This also works! LoL.
  • kidcole11
    kidcole11 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I want smaller clothes this year but usually a ring or other piece of jewelry is fun. If she is currently into knitting, get her a gift card to a fabric store. If she likes movies, plan a movie night with popcorn and comfortable pillows and blankets...picnic on the floor. Think of her interests and go from there.
  • WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Options

Perfect!

Not quite perfect, actually. Forgot to add: get someone to come in and clean the entire house while we are out.