Looking for more friends, who log daily and are serious!

Options

Replies

• SDavis12
    SDavis12 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I used My Fitness Pal when I decided I needed to lose weight for my wedding. Shortly after, I got pregnant and stopped using, but I'm back on the wagon now and I'm really very dedicated! I'm on my 30 straight login days right now :)
  • SixHats
    SixHats Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Add me. I've been going for 70 days straight!
  • drpleiades
    drpleiades Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I log everything I eat into here, it has been a great tool for me. I used to only track my workouts everyday but now I track all my food and my daily workouts in here too. Down 26 lbs so far and still plugging away.
  • ellebish
    ellebish Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I also log in daily, actually more than daily usually right after or before I am eating as a log EVERYTHING.

I am very serious about my goals and lifestyle change.

Feel free to add me.

thanks,
    L
  • Lyssa62
    Lyssa62 Posts: 930 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me...I'm an oldie but a goodie and hit day 55 of logging in a row ( I think that's pretty serious) :)
  • sexikc
    sexikc Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Im celebrating 110 days and I am definately commited to my lifestyle change...any of you can add me if you like..
  • sleonardbranson
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me but only if you want some serious motivation and support...no slackers here;)
  • Cwilliams8676
    Cwilliams8676 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    I log daily and am very serious Feel free to add me
  • sflovebug
    sflovebug Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am new to MFP and so far...LOVING IT!! I am very serious about my weight loss goals and long into MFP AT LEAST 6 times a day! I don't know how to add people yet but wanted to let you know there are still serious users out there addicted to a new, healthier way of life!
  • beekuzz
    beekuzz Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    Sent you a friend request. I log every day (today 90 days), I weigh every day and I've challenged myself to exercise every day for 30 days in a row. Messed myself up by skipping 8/23, otherwise would have had 30 days on 9/4. That means I've got to make it now straight through to 9/24 without missing a day

I could use more serious friends.
  • Bizeebec150
    Options
    Feel free to add me my info is open and I like positively motivating others on their journey we can do this!
  • hazleyes5
    Options
    hi , you can add me I log in daily and always have questions but never get any responds from my list of friends just one that gives me pointers in everything I post ... Im seriouse about this and really anyone can add me ,,,, NEED MOTIVATION ANY IDEAS ARE WELCOME ,,,, :happy:
  • amanda52488
    amanda52488 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Wow, so many new friends!! This is great : ) Thanks everyone!
  • MSmooth747
    MSmooth747 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    add me.
  • sharonnyc
    Options
    LOVE this post and I feel EXACTLY the same way! :) I am 42 pounds down so far and still have a ways to go and definitely want and need the support of people on this fitness journey for the long haul. Anyone else looking for the same, please feel free to add me too!
  • You can add me. I log in everyday and offer support to my fitness buddies. :)
  • Rumpenissen
    Rumpenissen Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me. I've logged almost every day since July.
  • nfroff
    Options
    You can add me too. I am celebrating 150 days on MFP today! I log in daily and am just over half way to my goal.
  • wendybrat75
    wendybrat75 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I sent you a friend request!
  • I'm New here, feel free to add me :)