everyone who needs to loose 50 or more pounds

Options

Replies

• BlackBeltLJ
    BlackBeltLJ Posts: 190
    Options
    It is Wed. and I promised that I would check in- new username, same LJ- weight did not change232lbs but lost another inch in the waist and chest- none in the hips- aurggggggg:grumble:

So...
    Started 244
    currently 232
    July 4th- 212 goal
    heading to 180
  • Mairacrg
    Mairacrg Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    hi everyone,

Yes but I think the key is to be consistent on everything. I would say you might be on a plateu. Just keep on going.
  • Mairacrg
    Options
    I also want to welcome everyone who just join. I will post everyone who is new that way on sunday we will have a good idea of how we are going.
    Stay strong
  • kwill23
    kwill23 Posts: 122
    Options
    i think i actually gained weight this last week, my daughter was sick so i was home most of the week, i know i ate to much. when i spend alot of time at home unable to do anything i tend to eat to much.
  • kerridwen
    kerridwen Posts: 165
    Options
    These things are neat!

45369.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

I'm still bouncing around 180 but I have this recipe for the most amazing chickpea salad (I know I never thought "amazing" and "chickpea" could go in the same sentence either!) and it's really filling. I'm hoping it'll help make my meals overall healthier!

Taking the puppy (minnie) for a walk tonight in the fields and forests around here. She loves it, and it's a great workout! If I'm back in time I'll hit the gym. I can actually use the elipitical now! (Been off with a broken arm for almost 8 months now!).

Keep it up guys!!! :flowerforyou:
  • sharimarie
    sharimarie Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Where did you all get those nifty and cute weight loss tracker thingys?! I can't seem to find where I can get one of my own, and now that I have seen all of yours, I WANT ONE TOO! :happy:

To update you all, I am down more and weiged in this morning at 200!!!! WOOO HOOOOOO! :glasses:
  • BikeChick
    BikeChick Posts: 121
    Options
    I'm scared to weigh in this week guys... tomorrow is the big day!
    Hey, does anyone want to do measurements? I decided that for me, that might be a little more accurate than weight. We could do a mix of the two, maybe.
    So just a suggestion... it's best to weigh before breakfast in the morning, naked!
  • beep
    beep Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    Where did you all get those nifty and cute weight loss tracker thingys?! I can't seem to find where I can get one of my own, and now that I have seen all of yours, I WANT ONE TOO! :happy:

To update you all, I am down more and weiged in this morning at 200!!!! WOOO HOOOOOO! :glasses:

They are new this week. Look under Tools. Mike just finished them. There is also a new signature feature. You can read all about this on the Blog up at the top.
  • Mairacrg
    Options
    hello guys,

yeah measurements i am doing every 3 weeks.
  • sarahjane24
    Options
    I'm going untill I feel better about myself. 100lbs would be awesome! I just got started. Lost 6 lbs in 8 days!
  • fifi
    fifi Posts: 9
    Options
    I need to loose 80 pounds, I barely even lose 1 pound, I dont know how.. Trying so hard.. ehehe:flowerforyou:
  • Mairacrg
    Options
    everyone send me an e-mail with your weight.
    I will post them monday .I hope you gusy did great
  • kerridwen
    Options
    Hey - I'm still floating around 180. I'm hoping it's just muscle gain or something like it! The plateau can't last forever right?

I am getting a lot more active now that the arm's actually healing!!!!!!! I can't express how excited I am about this. I know once I get back to yoga things will start happening much quicker.
  • kwill23
    kwill23 Posts: 122
    Options
    I havent weighed myself yet but i sure i gained instead of lost, i didn't do so well this weekend. oh well today is a new day, and i am not going to dwell on the past. i'll post my weight tomorrow
  • msarro
    msarro Posts: 2,748 Member
    Options
    I fell off the horse last week, but I got back on and am more determined than ever. Going shoe shopping this afternoon - then, my first attempt jogging... ever. It'll be an experience! lol
  • sharimarie
    sharimarie Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    OK all.....here is my 2 week picture!!
  • priyawiya
    priyawiya Posts: 6
    Options
    I WILL lose 72 pounds!
  • Mairacrg
    Options
    Nickname Weight

Maicari1 189

kerridwen 180
    sharimarie 200

pmd14 225

We did awesome, letss keep on doing this. I feel so proud of each other
  • kerridwen
    Options
    Gah I'm getting frustrated being stuck! Once my arm heals I can grab a few classes or something, but I've got another month to go before I get there.

I'm going to try to get out and about a bit more, wish me luck!!
  • blitsch
    blitsch Posts: 7
    Options
    I should lose 100 pounds to be at my "recommended weight" but my goal is 60 pounds which would be 170 pounds. I am 5 foot 4 inches. My first goal is to be under 200!!! I've had that goal for awhile and can't seem to crack it. I am 50 years old for what it's worth. I can remember when I felt "heavy" at 170 and then all of a sudden I was over 200 and climbing. It seems to easy to put on weight and so DIFFICULT to take it off.
    Good luck to all!!!!!

You sound alot like me. I am 5'2 and shrinking!!! am 54 this year and am struggling. I have arthritis pretty bad and it seem like my body is fighting the weight loss. I had ankle and back surgery last year within 4 months and was at my highest of 235. I am now down to 204 and am wanting so bad to get below that 200 mark. I walk with a friend who is doing the WW on her own and now my knee is giving me fits. My Dr says I should walk but not too much. It's just a catch 22 situation isn't it? The harder it seems I try the more things try and get in my way. I do feel at my age, just watching what you eat will not take the weight off alone...one HAS to move too and how do you do that when you it hurts to move? Any suggestions?