Becoming one of "those" girls

Options

Replies

• 2hmom
    2hmom Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Oh,hon,what an inspiration you are! I will remember this for my journey. Thank you for posting.
  • tennisbabe94
    tennisbabe94 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    You look great! Fantastic work! :smile:
  • toriaenator
    toriaenator Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    damn that is the most inspirational thing ever! you are HOT great job and thanks for posting your story <3
  • mayerrocks
    mayerrocks Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Tnx sooooooo much for posting! This sooooooo inspiring! AND you look damn good too!!!
  • alatoyajones
    alatoyajones Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!! Thanks for inspiring all on MFP!!!
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look amazing!!
  • ctalimenti
    ctalimenti Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    Wow! Beautiful job!!!!
  • RetiredAndLovingIt
    RetiredAndLovingIt Posts: 1,394 Member
    Options
    bump
  • BarbACona
    Options
    Thank you for sharing, I know what it's like to want to be "one of those girls." I still have my eyes on the prize and working toward it each day. So happy for you and reaching your goal, you look amazing.
  • laurie62ann
    laurie62ann Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Your post was amazing and hit home for me! Love the pictures!
  • emmy3111
    emmy3111 Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    Gorgeous!!!

What an inspiration...
  • lorlorlor11
    Options
    You look fantastic! An inspiration!
  • reddevil29
    reddevil29 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    This is the best post I have read on here...It has totally changed my mindset....I thought you looked great before and would kill to be like you were then but wow your body now totally rocks!! I can honestly say that you are now my inspiration and I would definitely tell that girl she was yours :) I am wondering about how you achieved it, by that I mean what type of foods were your staples etc so I am gonna send you a FR and hope to get some ideas from you if you dont mind...I know I have a long way to go but I know now that it can be done and that slow and steady is the right way to go :D
  • sherri321
    Options
    Great story! You are absolutely right that it is not a diet. You have to make changes that you can live with for the rest of your life or it just won't work.
  • jazcndoit
    jazcndoit Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Love your story!! many things you stated are exactly how I feel right now and for the last 14 years.. Thanks for sharing! you look amazing!
  • jrev86
    jrev86 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the inspiration! It was exactly what I needed!!! My story is somewhat like yours, but I have been stuck at the 128-135 range for the past few months. I've been at a stand still and just need the extra push to get back on track to eat clean so I can hit my goal weight of 115-120. I going to look into doing more classes to challenge myself to get there!
  • wolfsoul121
    wolfsoul121 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job!

And I think you should tell "that girl" that she was your inspiration. I am certain it will make her day and give her the motivation to push harder.
  • tekeyla25
    Options
    you look good did anyone tell you your kristen cavaleris twin!
  • ninakir88
    ninakir88 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Thank you for all the nice comments everyone :)

And several times on here people told me I look like Kristen, I don't see it though lol
  • mommy3fit
    mommy3fit Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    You are so motivating!! You look awesome!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!