Looking for more friends, who log daily and are serious!

Options

Replies

• natashalh1998
    natashalh1998 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I log everyday and everything! I joined in Jan. but just started logging in Aug, the support on MFP is great! :)
  • SarahRenee82
    SarahRenee82 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I am really dedicated to losing around 30lbs, and I log my food and exercise EVERYDAY! I have to stay committed! And I need friends to help me do it :happy:
  • Rachlmale
    Rachlmale Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    I've just had my 55th day of consecutive logging. I'm always on here, anyone who can be a good MFP feel free to add me :) I like to help you out too... I appreciate I don't know that much tho! I try
  • tnmyers23
    tnmyers23 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! I have had the most amazing friends on myfitness pal, but recently I have noticed that my friends list of "active members" has been dwindling : (
    I am looking for friends who log daily and are serious about their weightloss/fitness goals!
    Add me if this is you : )
    - Amanda

Fel free to add me. I am looking for motivation and support on this journey and I do log daily
  • jtmitch55
    Options
    Hi,
    It would be great if you added me, I'm new and could really use a friend, someone to share the ups and the downs....
    Joy
  • cdad3
    Options
    I just signed up and need to lose weight! i'm in!
  • rmgraham8
    Options
    Please add me as a friend. I need some help keeping on track! I want to lose 50 lbs. Please help keep me on track!
  • Shimmerrzz
    Shimmerrzz Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I feel the same way...most on my list stopped logging in..please add me and anyone else on this thread may add me too! :blushing:
  • jencuts15
    jencuts15 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I am new to myfitnesspal...only been tracking about 2 weeks now but I am already hooked! I would love to find some "friends" to help motivate! Please add :-)
  • Wendy1126
    Options
    I real like your attitude! I'm looking at this as a change in life style. Admittedly, I have a goal weight in mind, but I know without changing how, what, and when I eat/exercise, I'm never going to get there.I am having a but of fun making food choices now by thinking"this snicker bar will put me over unless I do this extra amount of exercise...is it worth it?"sometimes I'm weak and the Snickers win:-)
  • Sam3622
    Sam3622 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Add me!! I log everyday :D
  • mariarucci
    Options
    Hi all...I am new and just started. I would like to lose 35lbs and would love all the help/suggestions/support I can get.
  • todd6977
    todd6977 Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    anyone can add me im here to support we can do this together
  • hexaphim
    hexaphim Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm a daily logger, but I log my food in strange, arcane languages (Norwegian), so you may or may not get much out of it. :)

Feel free to add me if you want, though, and that goes for everyone here. I don't really have any friends here yet; I joined the website a while ago, but I only started using it regularly about four weeks ago. So far so good!
  • Mechelle1967
    Mechelle1967 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I log on daily, track everything. Well with the exception of next week anyway, as i'm going on holiday! But after that I shall be back to it! Add me if you want x

Me, too! Hope you have a great holiday!
  • wapntake
    Options
    feel free to add me, it might help me if i have other people to compare with
  • leaidelacruz
    Options
    Hi! You can add me. I would be glad to have friends who are also motivated to lose weight like me. :)
  • Aajann
    Aajann Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm also looking for some good weight loss company. I'd like to share tips, how's the progress going, feelings and stuff. It'd be great to have active friends with who I could share support, so add me as a friend, please!
  • jesssmalls
    Options
    Add me :-))
  • wildfire21
    wildfire21 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too. I log on every day. I am getting close to my goal and need all the motivation I can get. I will be going on vacation the end of this week for 10 days. I am going to try my best to log in everyday. Hope I have internet service where I am going!!!!