Looking for more friends, who log daily and are serious!

Options

Replies

• anie8989
    anie8989 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me :) I am recently new on here. Though I joined months ago, I never used the site or app at all. I recently went to a nutritionist and she told me about this site, and I love it so far! I feel that it will really work.

I too, sometimes need those extra couple of friends that will push me to help myself.
  • Solisci
    Solisci Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Me! pick me!
  • lalala06
    Options
    hey sent you a friend request.. a lot of my friends of my list haven't been logging in much either. :cry:
  • keithabramo
    Options
    Feel free to add me and whoever else wants to add me. I track every day and am serious about it. More friends means more support!
  • arb45342
    arb45342 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm very serious and making an effort to log in every day. I've learned over the years that logging is the only thing that works for me - when I journal and log my food - I lose weight. When I get the attitude that I know what I'm doing and quit logging - I don't lose and/or gain weight.
  • W4herrin
    W4herrin Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Please add me! I'm new (at it for 2 weeks now), and only have one friend! :( I'm looking forward to supporting each other!
  • vanesa_carrillo
    Options
    im am new to this but am very serious about losing weight and would love to have some support and give some as well :)
  • pmartin70
    pmartin70 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    feel free to ad me.
    :)
  • joywo
    joywo Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I'm IN! This will be my first weekend coming up with friends in town but at least I cook pretty healthy. Will have to watch the alcohol.
  • Inittolozeit
    Inittolozeit Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Me me! I need some friends lol
  • armcg57
    Options
    I'm for serious serious lol :) I'm sick of feeling like total crap
  • Teenymouseblt
    Options
    Feel free to add me!!! I'm on a mission and I am determined!!!!
  • change4life74
    Options
    Hello - I am new to my fitness pal and I am very excited to embrace a healthier lifestyle. I welcome friends requests... I need all the encouragement and motivation I can get :) Thanks! Ray
  • GoaliesWife123
    Options
    I log daily and am always looking for more motivators and people to motivate! :)
  • pinkfluff79
    pinkfluff79 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I need more friends for motivation :)
  • HMToomey
    Options
    Feel free to add me also!
  • wrbiii
    wrbiii Posts: 151
    Options
    I am on everyday. I do comment on other peoples things, and I try to be pretty active in the forums. I log EVERYTHING, and work my *kitten* off for my progress.

Always looking for new friends.
  • phdiva12
    phdiva12 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I started yesterday, and need the encouragement too. Will be happy to add you!
  • Growtinymusclesgrow
    Options
    Ya'll can add me if you want. I log on daily, but recently have been slacking about logging stuff. I promise I will get better!
  • hard2remember
    Options
    this is day 2 for me so excited to be a part of this, please add me, you've already inspired me fo reaching out.