(US) Size 12/14 to a size 6/8 - please share :)

Options

Replies

• dlibonati
    dlibonati Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    bump! for the great motivation in this thread.... you ladies all look great!

I did the trek from a 14 to a (sometimes 8) once before... on the same path again now :)
  • TrinaCanDoThis
    Options
    Bump for reading later. You guys look amazing!
  • laynie878
    laynie878 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    If anyone reading this thread is looking for more friends, please feel free to add me. I am a size 12/14 like most people responding and would like to work on the community end of this program to motivate me more. If more eyes are watching what you do it might help! I would love the support and would be happy to give support as well!
  • lauralou852
    Options

You look amazing, and I love that bathing suit. Way to go!

Thanks so much! It's from Victoria's Secret and was a reward for reaching 30 lbs down! :)
  • QueenOfShiba
    QueenOfShiba Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Bump!
  • merseyblue
    merseyblue Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    You are all so inspiring & beautiful!

I second that! Thanks to all you lovely ladies who are willing to share and inspire others.
    It's day 10 for me today and I can honestly say I have never felt like this about a healthy lifestyle (nor have I ever stuck to anything this long).
    I'm totally motivated and part of the reason for that is all the beautiful ladies who have met or are meeting their goals.
    Everyone have a great, healthy day :)
  • malderman
    Options
    I'm 5'3 and started at approximately 220 lbs (tight size 16) in May. I am now down to 182 lbs and am in a comfortable size 12. I've gone from an XL to a M-L shirt. I'm back to about the size I was at the end of high school, but I still have a long way to go to get to my goal weight! I eat about 1200 cal/day and try NOT to eat back my exercise calories. I do about an hour of exercise a day with at least 45 minutes of that being cardio. I weight train every other day.

It's a serious inspiration to see all of your before/after pics!
  • jennaworksout
    jennaworksout Posts: 1,739 Member
    Options
    whoa!!!! awesome work !! you look fantastic!!! congrats :)
  • karen_thinmint
    karen_thinmint Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    I don't have pics now (at work), but that's me:

5'7"
    Started 181, US size 12 in jeans
    Now 140, US size 6 in jeans

Started slow with diet changes, then went strict on eating healthier by joining MPF. Originally I ate 1200 and rarely exercised, now I'm netting 1400 and mix pilates with running. I want to loose a bit more of the jiggle, but I'm getting closer now that I'm running I feel like.
  • barbh54
    Options
    :bigsmile: your goals are the same as mine! Best of weight loss to us!
  • maddiec1989
    maddiec1989 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'6'', 6 months ago I started at a size 12, had a couple pants that were size 14 (175lbs)... I'm now wearing size 6/8 (142lbs). Just over 10lbs to go until I reach my goal :) My original goal was actually to fit into a size 8 again and I didn't even think I'd be able to do that!

progress.jpg
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    ladies! way to represent! you all are amazing!!!! :) i started at a tight 8/10 and now i'm a comfy/loose 8. looking forward to buying those sixes!!! and posting pics!
  • aemoomoo
    aemoomoo Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    BEFORE.jpg
    jne2012_2.jpg
    june2012.jpg

I started out at a size 12/14. I'm currently a 6-8. :wink:

wow, you look amazing!
  • vikdexkaykai
    vikdexkaykai Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    BEFORE.jpg
    jne2012_2.jpg
    june2012.jpg

I started out at a size 12/14. I'm currently a 6-8. :wink:

You look amazing!
    How tall are you?
    You're before picture kind of looks like me right now (I have a bit more size on the hips though).
  • jella74
    jella74 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    This is me! :) I need to update though but me as of June :)

weightprogress.jpg
  • ashprather
    ashprather Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    bump
  • namari
    namari Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    wow these photos are all so inspiring i think i will finally start the 30ds dvd i brought but have been avoiding :)
  • namari
    namari Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    wow these photos are all so inspiring i think i will finally start the 30ds dvd i brought but have been avoiding :)
  • kellimellema
    kellimellema Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Love this thread. So inspirational. Everyone has done great!
  • Jem411
    Jem411 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Mine is my profile pic. Kind of blurry but it does the trick. I started out around 155lbs after having my son and two years later, I have only lost about 8lbs give or take the day ;) but lost some fat and added some muscle!! My body is completely different even though I weigh close to the same. Went from a size 33/13 to a 28/6 eating anywhere from 1800 (on lift days) and 1500-1600 on off days. I run for about 60 minutes 5 days a week and incoroporate lifting and HIIT intervals a few days a week.

What got me the most lean however, was the 100lb heavy bag hanging in my basement :) Fantastic exercise after a long day! I think I would much more lean if I could just kick my glasses of wine on the weekend....
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!