Replies

• brissell
    brissell Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Sounds good. I will try it.
  • Stefanny91
    Stefanny91 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Just made my day ... a while ago me and my boyfriend set a challenge to each other ... see how can make the best cake/sweet thing with the least calories .... I'M GUNNA WIN!!!!
  • alikat517
    alikat517 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    There are so many options with diet soda cake/cupcake recipes. I usually make mine into a 9x13 cake but love the idea of using mini muffin tins. I love devil's food and coke zero/diet coke but you could make...lemon cake and sprite....orange cake and orange soda...pineapple cake and sprite...carrot cake and cream soda it goes on and on lol!
  • statickey
    statickey Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Bump!
  • radeema
    radeema Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    bump
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    A previous poster asked if there is any diet soda taste in the finished product, and I'd like to know the same thing. The concept sounds interesting, but I'm not keen on having a cake that tastes like pop.

If you are worried about an after-taste, you could substitute club soda for the diet soda. It will come out the same.
  • nosie
    nosie Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    thankyou I will try them
  • AdrianasMombieED
    AdrianasMombieED Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    for the diet soda cakes and cupcakes, is it really 19 calories per serving?

i said something about it on babygaga, and i was told they were 400 cals per serving..which i dont believe since you're using diet soda.

i got confused after i was told that :/
  • mammiehorn
    mammiehorn Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Sounds great and so easy. Can't wait to try them!:tongue:
  • stormsusmc
    stormsusmc Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Just gonna say... you get what you put in..if you want to look like a cupcake, eat them...you want to look lean, eat lean. ;)
  • JenKillough
    JenKillough Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    Just gonna say... you get what you put in..if you want to look like a cupcake, eat them...you want to look lean, eat lean. ;)

Did you learn this from one of your paleo links about macros?
  • stormsusmc
    stormsusmc Posts: 228 Member
    Options

LOL...cuz cake mix and pop is so healthy for you....just cant get over one link that is used for people who seek to broaden their horizons...youre quite the narrow minded individual
  • natbeach
    Options
    bump
  • tnladyvol
    Options
    :smile: bump
  • cam_4
    cam_4 Posts: 1
    Options
    Not sure on nutrition facts, but I just made this for my family and I couldnt keep my kids or husband off it :) I used Yellow cake mix, 1 can sprite zero, and chocolate chips ( not the healthy addition .... I know) I also made it as a bunt cake.......Wonderful!!!!!
  • Gracerrr
    Gracerrr Posts: 141
    Options

LOL...cuz cake mix and pop is so healthy for you....just cant get over one link that is used for people who seek to broaden their horizons...youre quite the narrow minded individual

In my opinion, it's pretty narrow minded to think that eating a tiny cupcake is going to make you look like a cupcake.

Maybe you've been eating too much cucumber and that's why you look like such a d... Nevermind. :)
  • charmarbobar
    charmarbobar Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Bump! Must try this!
  • natesmom31
    Options
    When I was on WW this was my life saver! love doing the white mix with the diet orange soda. Taste just like a dreamcicle! My boss is always asking me to make more :smile: Remember to do dark soda with dark mixes light with light
  • zahid222
    zahid222 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    bump
  • olives28
    olives28 Posts: 56
    Options
    bumpily bump bump bumppp