what happened to your eyes?
  • dangitsjill
    dangitsjill Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I'm obsessed with them.
  • bunchesonothing
    bunchesonothing Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    If you take all the comments from this thread written by people who think the show is great, then put it through an online writing analyzer (like the ones they use for the RNC and DNC speeches. Blue Centauri is the one I used), it comes out to a 2.7th grade level.

So uncalled for. And I don't even like the show. This is an internet forum, not a college course.

last i checked, under 3rd grade was elementary school.

Uh. Yeah. Exaggeration. But the day I need to analyze every post I make for reading level and not merely effective writing is the day I quit the internet.
  • delaney056
    Options
    Delaney just proved why you should never resort to insults when trying to debate/prove a point

On the other hand, what does it say when a simple, unarguable fact is laid out, and the readers take it as an insult? There's no opinion there. There is no malice. There is the simple statement, "When I enter input X into the link provided here, it gives me output Y." The interpretation of the results are more interesting than the results themselves, in my opinion.

If you were not trying to insult anyone, why did you take the time to run everyone's posts through a writing analyzer, and then post your results?
  • windycitycupcake
    windycitycupcake Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    too much go-go juice in your eyes
  • Tourney3p0
    Tourney3p0 Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    If you were not trying to insult anyone, why did you take the time to run everyone's posts through a writing analyzer, and then post your results?

Because I found it interesting? Not everyone is motivated by hatred and malice.
  • windycitycupcake
    Options
    too much go-go juice in your eyes shreddedtweet. or maybe you stood too close to the nuke when all the poor people killed themselves? either way sorry for your loss.
  • VelociMama
    VelociMama Posts: 3,119 Member
    Options
    This thread needs more gifs. Here, have some Carlton dance.

carlton-dance.gif
  • windycitycupcake
    Options

you found it interesting because it allowed you an opportunity to make yourself seem superior and that is why you are a douchenozzle
  • Sharyn913
    Sharyn913 Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    I have a son, and he KNOWS who is the parent. He can ask until cows fly, but if (as the parent) I don't agree with his choice, it wont make a difference, it wont happen!
  • delaney056
    Options

Seriously? You told someone that you were impressed by their ability to form a three-syllable word. That sounds like an insult to me.
  • DonniesGirl69
    DonniesGirl69 Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    I'm 8.3 grade level.

I'm the queen. :tongue:
  • kayemme
    kayemme Posts: 1,782 Member
    Options
    You can sow?

Now that makes me jealous! I'd save so much money if I knew how to!!

yeah, sewing is super easy! you can do it! i make my test garments out of old bed sheets! even more digusting is i buy them at the thrift store! i don't often wear those, though. they're just for fitting the pattern.

skirts are so easy, sometimes not even a seam. you can make a circle skirt in 20 minutes! and you can hand sew it, even!
  • Kelly_Runs_NC
    Kelly_Runs_NC Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    that show is HORRIFYING!!!
  • windycitycupcake
    Options
    I'm 8.3 grade level.

I'm the queen. :tongue:

haha
    all hail the queen! you are so going to RULE in high school next year
  • catcrazy
    catcrazy Posts: 1,740 Member
    Options
    I posted earlier on in the thread to keep personal insults out of the thread, that was ignored so....

Dear Posters,

I wanted to offer a brief explanation for the locking of this thread.

The forum guidelines include this item:

2. No Hi-Jacking Topics

Please stay on-topic within a forum topic. Off-topic or derogatory remarks are disrespectful. Please either contribute politely and constructively to a topic, or move on without posting. This includes posts that encourage the drama in a topic to escalate.

In many cases we are able to edit out the posts that violate this guideline, but unfortunately this particular thread has become too volatile to moderate efficiently.

If you would like to review the forum guidelines, please visit the following link:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/welcome/guidelines

At our discretion, this locked thread may be deleted entirely in the near future.

With respect,
    CatCrazy
    MyFitnessPal Forum Moderator
This discussion has been closed.