GIRLS! Question! Guys can

Options
Moofey2
Moofey2 Posts: 327 Member
A girl can be the most awesome chick ever but when a guy finds out she doesn't have sex he overlooks her. Am I the only one who gets overlooked?

Replies

• know_your_worth
    know_your_worth Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    I can see that. I can understand it to an extent.
    With stuff like this though, I just look at it as: those two people aren't right for each other.

There are guys who will accept it and respect the fact. Actually, I know a few guys who feel the same. It all depends on the person.
  • bunchesonothing
    bunchesonothing Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    I can see that. I can understand it to an extent.
    With stuff like this though, I just look at it as: those two people aren't right for each other.

There are guys who will accept it and respect the fact. Actually, I know a few guys who feel the same. It all depends on the person.

Agreed.
  • DetroitDarin
    DetroitDarin Posts: 955 Member
    Options
    I'd be okay with that 20 years ago. Now I'm pushing 40 and don't have time to wait around to see if the woman would like making-the-sexy with me.

If things fit (no pun intended) just let things go as fast as they go (no pun intended). None of this "I'm saving myself' stuff...great in highschool. Not good at this stage.
  • Vince_1964
    Vince_1964 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Sorry to hear that you get overlooked because of that. I say good for you - stick to your convictions!
  • lilawolf
    lilawolf Posts: 1,690 Member
    Options
    Wait. Doesn't have sex EVER? Or just not right away? Or on the first date?
  • Iceman1800
    Options
    Why don't you have sex? The problem isn't that guys can't wait until you are in a committed relationship. The issue is if you got married, would it be bad or boring sex? Once a month? Never allowed to see you naked? Too risky. I could wait for a month or three but after that, its time to put out or find someone new.
  • Cassie8877
    Options
    Wait. Doesn't have sex EVER? Or just not right away? Or on the first date?

^^ thats my question too lol...
  • jtslim42
    Options
    I'd be okay with that 20 years ago. Now I'm pushing 40 and don't have time to wait around to see if the woman would like making-the-sexy with me.

If things fit (no pun intended) just let things go as fast as they go (no pun intended). None of this "I'm saving myself' stuff...great in highschool. Not good at this stage.
    LOL! Love this:flowerforyou:
  • Iceman1800
    Options
    Sorry to hear that you get overlooked because of that. I say good for you - stick to your convictions!
    lol, and become the neighborhood cat lady.....
  • Marc713
    Marc713 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    I think it actually has more with the intent of both people. If you are dating with the intent to start a committed, monogamous relationship, then it’s ok to wait.

The last girl I had feelings for, we both wanted to take things slow and we did. We fooled around pretty heavy, and even got naked, there just wasn’t any home runs. The self-control added to a lot of the attraction in my opinion. For me, I’m looking for that type of relationship and don’t mind waiting…for a while. That’s not to say I would be up for waiting for marriage…but I would definitely be up for waiting until we can both honestly look one another in the eyes and tell each other we love each other and mean it whole-heartedly. I’ve had my wild crazy fun, and I’m glad to have made it thru them and still be disease free….I’m actually at the point now where I’d rather wait, get to know someone, and ask them to share blood test results…because when you know your partner is clean, you can really get freaky and have some awesome peace of mind. Because guess what folks, it’s not like when you go fishing, you can’t just throw it back once you catch it!

Now, on the flip side, both men and women date with no intention of having a commitment, so they are the ones that likely want to hop in the sack soon.

Just remember, eating and exercise isn't the only health you folks need to look out for....be safe in the sack too!
  • Danielle_2013
    Danielle_2013 Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    To each their own. You just need to find someone who is either also interested in waiting, has similar convictions or a low sex drive. He's out there. In fact.. can I introduce you to my ex?
  • gshoemaker06
    gshoemaker06 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    We need way more information. You might be hyping yourself up if you think you're the most amazing chick ever.

Not saying you are, but you might be using the no-sex thing as an excuse. Maybe you have bad breath?
  • Marc713
    Marc713 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    lol, and become the neighborhood cat lady.....

http://dudelol.com/img/the-crazy-cat-lady-starter-kit-is-here.jpg
  • GlutesthatSalute
    GlutesthatSalute Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    I think it actually has more with the intent of both people. If you are dating with the intent to start a committed, monogamous relationship, then it’s ok to wait.

The last girl I had feelings for, we both wanted to take things slow and we did. We fooled around pretty heavy, and even got naked, there just wasn’t any home runs. The self-control added to a lot of the attraction in my opinion. For me, I’m looking for that type of relationship and don’t mind waiting…for a while. That’s not to say I would be up for waiting for marriage…but I would definitely be up for waiting until we can both honestly look one another in the eyes and tell each other we love each other and mean it whole-heartedly. I’ve had my wild crazy fun, and I’m glad to have made it thru them and still be disease free….I’m actually at the point now where I’d rather wait, get to know someone, and ask them to share blood test results…because when you know your partner is clean, you can really get freaky and have some awesome peace of mind. Because guess what folks, it’s not like when you go fishing, you can’t just throw it back once you catch it!

Now, on the flip side, both men and women date with no intention of having a commitment, so they are the ones that likely want to hop in the sack soon.

Just remember, eating and exercise isn't the only health you folks need to look out for....be safe in the sack too!

LOVE all of this =)
  • iFeelBrandNew
    iFeelBrandNew Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    i think intentions depend a lot on how you carry yourself as well... meaning, first impressions are super important. if you look like you're easy well....
  • Fatal1ty2k5
    Fatal1ty2k5 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    No sex? Lolwut. Yea I understand no sex 1st date or 1st couple etc but if you flat out told me never or not until married etc. NEXT

Might as well spend my free time playing bingo down at the retirement home.

Im not hating or your decision to abstain just sayin
  • DesignGuy
    DesignGuy Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

#theend
  • sillygoose1977
    sillygoose1977 Posts: 2,151 Member
    Options
    Wait. I thought you were dating some guy with kids. So how are you overlooked? Maybe post some more cryptic threads and we can figure out your drama.
  • CarleyLovesPets
    CarleyLovesPets Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    I've been dating for a few months and yep this happens to me.
    As soon as they find out that I am not easy - a lot of them lose interest.
    It takes a lot for me to actually have sex with you, I'm a classy girl.
    Incredibly annoying but I would rather them walk then date a guy like that anyways.
  • felice03
    felice03 Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options
    Are you sure you aren't sending mixed messages? That can make guys pass you by as well....
This discussion has been closed.