Things that make you sad after losing weight

Options

Replies

• NicLiving
    NicLiving Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    OMG I feel bad for even saying this but I hate the way my flabby skin sounds when I run up the stairs. I've never enjoyed shopping, but now its a bit more enjoyable since I have more options now. But don't even get me started on my chest (notice I didn't call them boobs)...ughhhh! I HATE IT!!!!
  • jennco3
    jennco3 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    In clothes I totally look better. With out clothes... well is just as bad as it was 125lbs ago. :(
    But I will live with that because of being heathier and all the other positives that come along with it. :)

Oh an my boobs! Went from a DD to a C. Now I wonder what they will be when I have lost my last 45. :/
  • Flixie00
    Flixie00 Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    My boobs and some very nice work suits. Happy to trade these in for being fit, slim, muscled, not having any back fat, being able to wear jersey fabric and having no extra rolls, a slim face, better choice in clothes, off the peg bras and better skin.
  • ChristiH4000
    ChristiH4000 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    My feet kind of shrank so now I have to buy heels in a 10 instead of an 11, but I really need a 10.5 which doesn't exist. Still happy not to have that extra 50lbs though.
  • LauriinSB
    LauriinSB Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Have all your favorites altered, that's what I did. It's cheaper than buying new and you get to continue to wear your favorite things
  • gc_tweety
    gc_tweety Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    There are some clothes that I will miss but I love shopping for new stuff! Totally worth it =D
  • gogojodee
    gogojodee Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    Same stuff as before I lost weight.

Ditto. I kinda think it might always be there, but workin' on it!
  • CottonCandyKisses
    CottonCandyKisses Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    I thought it would be easier to find clothing that fits, its not.
    I get colder easier.
    I thought I would feel better about myself/my body, I don't.
    I get sick of people commenting about my food choices/weight/body/size when I'm not even at my goal weight yet.
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    XXXMinnieXXX Posts: 3,459 Member
    Options
    Finding out some of the people around me are not what I thought they were. X
  • Girl_Bomb
    Options
    All the money I wasted on clothes that don't fit me anymore
  • Dub_D
    Dub_D Posts: 1,760 Member
    Options
    Same stuff as before I lost weight.

Ditto. I kinda think it might always be there, but workin' on it!

I mean non-weight related. Like dead kitties and such.
  • Lrdoflamancha
    Lrdoflamancha Posts: 1,280 Member
    Options
    The complete and utter lack of nookie er cookies.
  • audreanna76
    Options
    Nothing. I feel blessed to have been unhealthy at a point in my life so I could see how truly unhappy that made me feel. I am blessed to have lost 38 pounds and to feel healthier. I'm blessed that my husband finds me sexier and tells me everyday how proud he is of my accomplishments. I'm blessed to be able to walk in a store feeling confident that I don't have to go to the Plus size isles. I feel blessed to be able to share my success with my friends and help them on their journey to their success. I'm blessed that my kids are learning how to live a healthy lifestyle and have seen their mother go from hospital bed to avid walker. Change your thoughts and you change your life!
  • msprouse8
    msprouse8 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    A few minor things....

**Finding stretchmarks I didn't know I had.
    **A few of my friends treat me like a FREAK because I've lost weight and are small than they are now.
    **I hate that some of my dressy clothes "hang" on me and my dress pants do not fit at all. (My jeans still fit, but I have to wear a belt.)**I have lost 1/2 of my booty. (The boobs still look fine.)
    **I hate that my wedding rings, anniversary band and mother's ring are too big...I type for a living and I can't wear them because they
    spin and get in the way.

As much as it sucks to not have clothes and jewelry that fits well anymore, I think it's worth it. I feel great about myself now. :o) I ran my 1st 5K this past weekend and I feel HEALTHY! So I think the good outweighs the bad...but it isn't all GREAT ya know.
  • crystalflame
    crystalflame Posts: 1,049 Member
    Options
    I have a couple of designer dresses that don't fit anymore... I might get them taken in, I do really love them, and they weren't cheap.

Other than that, absolutely nothing. I'm loving my body.
  • StarIsMoving
    Options
    Get colder easier. That's it. Everything else is a "win" in my book :)
  • jmc0806
    jmc0806 Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    other than constantly having to buy smaller clothes and getting cold easier, I actually was just talking about this at work today, I've lost all my insulation and this winter is going to suck...I've got nothing to complain about
  • icimani
    icimani Posts: 1,454 Member
    Options
    I hate shopping - so having to shop for new clothes is a pain in the *ss - especially when I have no idea what size I wear! And since I'm still in the process of losing weight (a LOT of weight!) I never get to wear things until they wear out or get really comfortable.

getting cold
    having to pay attention to what i eat - now and forever!
    not being able to wear my 'favorite' clothes any more
    bat wings
  • mgmlap
    mgmlap Posts: 1,377 Member
    Options
    The ONLY thing I hate is bones are painful to sit on/ lay on. Sometimes I can never get comfortable. It hurts to sit on the floor, or bleachers or any place for too long.

^^^^THIS^^^^ it sucks! My *kitten* is always hurting..between sitting on the floor for youth group..or sitting in the bleachers for my daughters volleyball games..my *kitten* now has no padding...
  • _AllieCat_
    _AllieCat_ Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    BOOBIES!
    I love everything else about losing weight besides my boobs are smaller.