• mrsgoodwine
    mrsgoodwine Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    Ice Cream (Blue bell especially)
    French Fries
    Banana laffy taffy
    Tres Leches cake
    Cookies
    should I continue or are you catching my drift....

These all sound AMAZING!!
  • mrsgoodwine
    Options
    World of Warcraft, beer, and potato chips...not necessarily in that order....lol....

Ha! Love it!
  • sleepygirl38
    sleepygirl38 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I live on a farm but work in town, so I have the weekends off. My husband and everyone else is working away on Saturday morning right outside my window. But I love the personal size red baron peperoni pizza with a diet pepsi. I can only do it on saturdays because I have more free time to work it off.
  • AlexandraLynch
    Options
    Ice cream every day is not a guilty pleasure, it's a psychological necessity. (My diet works anyway, so that's fine.)

Guilty pleasure for me is dark chocolate covered candied ginger. (http://nuts.com/chocolatessweets/dried-fruit/ginger/dark-chocolate.html). The only way it could be better is....um, well, we won't bring that up here.

Preferably eaten in a hot bath with a good book that I haven't read yet.
  • sarasmiles124
    sarasmiles124 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Starbucks White Chocolate Mocha or the chocolate bar Coffee Crisp.
  • jjteddy1982
    Options
    a nice quesadilla... (love cheetos to death too)
  • BaileyBoo13524
    BaileyBoo13524 Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    Salt and vinegar chips
    Chocolate chip cookies
    Reeses
    Yum!
  • kesstral
    kesstral Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Panda Express. I AM OBSESSED. But I can never eat it anymore because as soon as I walk in there and smell it, I can't just get the kiddie sized portion like I originally plan. Orange chicken, green bean chicken, steamed rice and chow mein are my WEAKNESS. But it's soooooo bad for you, not to mention over 3 days worth of calories. But I love it so much. So so much.

My husband introduced me to Panda (he's from LA). We live just across the border in BC and would tell US Customs that we were going to Panda Express in Bellingham for dinner as our reason for entering the US (got some funny looks, especially after an hour+ wait one time). Pretty thankful there isn't one closer or it would ruin my weight loss goals.

I'm also a sucker for cheese, chocolate milkshakes, blizzards, chocolate, more cheese, and my worst must have guilty pleasure:

Fat free International Delight french vanilla coffee creamer. I'm pretty sure that's not even a real food. Haven't been able to bring myself to drink my coffee black yet like my husband does :(
  • mrsgoodwine
    Options
    Panda Express. I AM OBSESSED. But I can never eat it anymore because as soon as I walk in there and smell it, I can't just get the kiddie sized portion like I originally plan. Orange chicken, green bean chicken, steamed rice and chow mein are my WEAKNESS. But it's soooooo bad for you, not to mention over 3 days worth of calories. But I love it so much. So so much.

My husband introduced me to Panda (he's from LA). We live just across the border in BC and would tell US Customs that we were going to Panda Express in Bellingham for dinner as our reason for entering the US (got some funny looks, especially after an hour+ wait one time). Pretty thankful there isn't one closer or it would ruin my weight loss goals.

I'm also a sucker for cheese, chocolate milkshakes, blizzards, chocolate, more cheese, and my worst must have guilty pleasure:

Fat free International Delight french vanilla coffee creamer. I'm pretty sure that's not even a real food. Haven't been able to bring myself to drink my coffee black yet like my husband does :(

I am impressed with your dedication to getting your Panda Express - the closest one to me is 5 minutes away. You would be in so much trouble!!
  • sbwood888
    sbwood888 Posts: 953 Member
    Options
    A big candy bar. Not just a regular sized on, but a KING sized one. With a glass of milk. Obviously if I am going to stay on plan, this is not something I can do often, but sometimes I just have to go for it. BIG Snickers bar or a Three Musketeers.........:heart:
  • mrsgoodwine
    Options
    A big candy bar. Not just a regular sized on, but a KING sized one. With a glass of milk. Obviously if I am going to stay on plan, this is not something I can do often, but sometimes I just have to go for it. BIG Snickers bar or a Three Musketeers.........:heart:

Yum! I don't think there are any calories in a 3 Musketeers bar - light and fluffy! :tongue:
  • jazzalea
    jazzalea Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    twix bars........and when ever i want !
  • jazzalea
    jazzalea Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    oops double post
    :flowerforyou:
  • thejesspress
    thejesspress Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    All drinks-- soda, beer and wine, and coffee with lots of cream and sugar!!! MMMMMMMM
  • moreORless50
    moreORless50 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    cake w/buttercream icing :love:

oooo yummm
  • Cordy1228
    Cordy1228 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Convenience foods: frozen/boxed/precooked stuff.
  • gettinthere
    gettinthere Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    tostitos multigrain scoops with warmed up tostitos queso sauce!! yummmo!!
    Dole live right dark chocolate coconut bites
    crunchy peanut butter
    sour chewy candy....any of them....worms, berries, peaches...I am not that picky! lol
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    popcorn with olive oil
    wine
    key lime vodka and diet sprite
    Wings
    Nachos from this little hole in the wall
    Ribeyes

Without all of these things I'd probably weigh about 5 less than my goal weight
  • dayotte33
    dayotte33 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Diet dr pepper. And well, MANY other things. But I've been "clean" since the first part of July which is massive for me.
  • watermountains
    Options
    coffee with milk/cream/choco/vanilla. i can't really control myself with chocolate so i gave chocolate bars completely, but i do drink latte or mocha (which has chocolate as one of the main ingredients) once in a while n_n they're good substitutes