How often do you kiss?

Options

Replies

• legs_n_bacon
    legs_n_bacon Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    No one here to kiss.:sad:

But if he was, I'd kiss him all the time.
  • cdub78
    cdub78 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Not nearly enough! After 18 years of being together the sizzle has died down quite a bit sad to say. Any advice on how to get that sizzle back would be awesome!
  • sandiki
    sandiki Posts: 454
    Options
    how could you not kiss your SO at least on a daily basis?

This.. but it's not always the case and kids at times make it impossible.. but with anything in life.. effort is what is necessary to make it happen.
  • LilGiselle21
    LilGiselle21 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    The norm is what works for you. SO and I kiss (1or a couple peck on the lips) whenever one of us is about to go out to run an errand or he goes to work. And when we come back we greet each other with a kiss. When I'm doing dishes or cooking I get kissed. Well watch tv and randomly give each other a kiss. During sex (makeout kiss)maybe 1/2 the time. So basically as often as possible. The kids think it gross sometimes they think its funny and it turns to family hug time.
  • emmy3111
    emmy3111 Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    I LOVE kissing... when I was still with my ex, we kissed a lot. Still, sometimes not enough :)

I don't think I'd be able to be with someone who wasn't very affectionate... I really thrive on touching, kissing, etc.
  • whouwannab
    whouwannab Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    basically just good bye kisses
  • RebmaGe1sha
    RebmaGe1sha Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    This thread makes me a little sad. I would love to kiss more often. Sometimes we go days without any. Especially the last two weeks because I've been sick. I don't know when we kissed last actually. We're very much in love, though. He's getting tackled when I feel better -- belieeeeve that.
  • fakeplastictree
    fakeplastictree Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    almost never.
  • morgansmom02
    morgansmom02 Posts: 1,139 Member
    Options
    Hardly ever. Like maybe once before I leave for a long drive, which is hardly ever.
  • scs143
    scs143 Posts: 2,190 Member
    Options
    Just a peck? Two or three times daily. Full on make-out session? Just during sexy time.

We're boring.

^This.

I wouldn't consider it boring though. :laugh:

This too!
  • Allie_71
    Allie_71 Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves.......

Credited to Einstein, but I'm a bit skeptical about quotes on the internet. Either way, it's a great quote.

I:heart: kissing. Often, but never enough.
  • peachhunting
    peachhunting Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Well this thread is depressing...don't know if I've been married to long or what, but I love to kiss, but rarely do.

During sex??? I wish...........
  • ber3023
    ber3023 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    rarely! And we are still young (30 & 32). We have 3 kids and are so busy with work and the kids that we don't take time for each other. Sad but true! He doesn't see a problem with it...I'm starting to think we just "tolerate" each other because it's easier. (and yes I do know that this is an issue)

This sounds like my house, except we're 32 and 34 with 2 kids....
    After almost 13yrs of marriage, I've just learned to tolerate him cause things will never change...
  • Vince_1964
    Vince_1964 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    When we first wake up, before leaving for work, when we get home, multiple times throughout the evening, before we go to sleep ... pretty much as often as possible. It's not like we're making out ... but there's always time for a kiss. During sex ... absolutely!

And, by the way, this is after 25 years of marriage and we're both in mid-40s. So age and number of years together hasn't really changed anything ...
  • RebmaGe1sha
    RebmaGe1sha Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I LOVE kissing... when I was still with my ex, we kissed a lot. Still, sometimes not enough :)

I don't think I'd be able to be with someone who wasn't very affectionate... I really thrive on touching, kissing, etc.

I really love the touchy stuff too. My man is very loving, but not always so affectionate. It's hard for me, but I do realize that his parents were not that affectionate to him and I think that has a lot to do with it. I understand that and I accept him for the person he is even though it's hard for me sometimes.
  • _Wits_
    _Wits_ Posts: 1,286 Member
    Options
    We kiss daily. We are def kissy people. I love kissing :)
  • needernt
    needernt Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    My last kiss was years ago
  • HelloSweetie4
    HelloSweetie4 Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    when we wake up, when one of us leaves, when one of us comes home, when we walk past each other, when we're cuddled up on the couch or bed, pretty much all the time.
  • LilGiselle21
    LilGiselle21 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I kiss my husband many times a day. (I might be a kiss-addict) When I wake up in the morning, right before he leaves for work, as soon as he gets home, at various points throughout the evening, and when we go to bed.

Sex? Let's just say... I'm usually kissing... somewhere :-D Might not be his lips, but... I'm a big fan of kissing :-P Use your imagination :-)

Love that last part...lol
  • xSCiNTILLATEx79
    xSCiNTILLATEx79 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    :heart: All the time! :heart: were both kissaholics :smooched: