How often do you kiss?

Options

Replies

• hbrittingham
    hbrittingham Posts: 2,518 Member
    Options
    Every day, multiple times a day. We've been dating for fourteen months; living together for fifteen.

This is me!!! Hahah we haven't been together 14 mos yet, but he moved in a month after we started dating. Lots of people said we were crazy :smile:

I love this! We moved in together after 1 month. I was 20, he was 22- that was 18 years ago. I like being a little crazy! ;)

Add me to this group! My husband and I had our first date in January and then on Valentines Day he came home with me and never left. That was 22 years ago.
  • emmy3111
    emmy3111 Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    27 years together, 23 of them married and he has rule....

I can't walk passed him without a hug and a kiss.

He says I Love You all the time, 20 or 30 times a day, I always reciprocate. Sometimes I even get that in first, but not often enough!

It's nice. Comforting and just right for us :)

So, so cute!!! Absolutely hoping I can have a relationship like that in the future :)
  • salcha76
    salcha76 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    my son, daily.

my boyfriend, every chance i get....Marilyn Monroe said the man that can kiss you on your forehead & give you butterflies is the one;)
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    Every day. Often as we can. My husband works days and we have six kids so it is difficult to sneak those in but we do it!:)

Kiss in front of your kids, it sets a good example that it's ok to be affectionate with your spouse!

I agree, my parents were NOT affectionate (I don't think they even liked each other) it set me up for a strange idea of relationships. It took me a while to realize that intimacy is normal.

We kiss in front of our daughter all the time (PG style). I want her to have a healthy view of relationships from the get go.
  • tismyhardbody
    tismyhardbody Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    rarely! And we are still young (30 & 32). We have 3 kids and are so busy with work and the kids that we don't take time for each other. Sad but true! He doesn't see a problem with it...I'm starting to think we just "tolerate" each other because it's easier. (and yes I do know that this is an issue)

sounds similar to me. 2 kids and we are in our late 30s instead of early 30s but i miss physical interaction yet she doesnt seem to care, hasnt for a long time, not sure she ever did but i think she was more accomodating say 7 or 8 years ago. i try to initiate things but it is struggle to even get a hello and goodbye kiss some days, i watch as she purposely positions her body in a way to make it hard to kiss her hello when she walks by me after coming home from somewhere. i havent given up at the moment and still seek her out to kiss her goodbye and to give real kisses whenever she will let me but i cant remember the last time she came up and kissed me, it has been many years. and this sex thing that was mentioned, how often do you married couples have sex? i am lucky if i can get any once a month, we average in the single digits per year

holy sheet!
    this sounds really bad, you should fix this STAT
  • monipie
    monipie Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    3 or 4 times a day. sometimes make out at night right before sexy time but not during sexy time, mouths are busy elsewhere.
  • super_monty
    super_monty Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Once on a week on a Friday when she had too much to drink.
  • rickthexpreacher
    rickthexpreacher Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Never. It's unhealthy with all those bugs passing from one mouth to another. Yuk
  • Beastette
    Beastette Posts: 1,497 Member
    Options
    Firstly, kiss WHAT? That affects my answer quite a lot.
  • MVY_
    MVY_ Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    Every chance I get! :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :love: :love: :love: :love:
  • Hellbent_Heidi
    Hellbent_Heidi Posts: 3,669 Member
    Options
    on a consistent basis...kiss goodbye before I leave for the gym in the morning, kiss hello when we get home from work, and a kiss goodnight before going to sleep.... but we still kiss frequently other times of the day :love:
  • ElizaRoche
    ElizaRoche Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    whenever I get the chance.. I like to kiss, and bite :tongue:
  • bleacheblonde
    Options
    All the time! Basically any time we are about to spend time apart and any time we are back together after spending time apart (and this can be any amount of time ranging from 5 minutes to 5 days). And I plan to kiss in front of my kids, because there is nothing wrong with kissing your significant other. The whole anti-PDA attitude (at least here in the U.S.) kinda drives me nuts; people can be such friggin prudes!
  • DoomCakes
    DoomCakes Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    Randomly... I literally basically just pop out of the next room, attack him with some tickles, kiss him, and walk away... but I wouldn't use me as a reference for "norm" I kiss him daily though. Our routine kisses are when the other is heading out the door, when the other gets home, and before sleeping. Other than that, it's random.
  • gailmelanie
    gailmelanie Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Several times a day when my husband is at home. If he's not, I kiss my daughter (on the cheek) at least once a day.
  • gailmelanie
    gailmelanie Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    rarely! And we are still young (30 & 32). We have 3 kids and are so busy with work and the kids that we don't take time for each other. Sad but true! He doesn't see a problem with it...I'm starting to think we just "tolerate" each other because it's easier. (and yes I do know that this is an issue)

sounds similar to me. 2 kids and we are in our late 30s instead of early 30s but i miss physical interaction yet she doesnt seem to care, hasnt for a long time, not sure she ever did but i think she was more accomodating say 7 or 8 years ago. i try to initiate things but it is struggle to even get a hello and goodbye kiss some days, i watch as she purposely positions her body in a way to make it hard to kiss her hello when she walks by me after coming home from somewhere. i havent given up at the moment and still seek her out to kiss her goodbye and to give real kisses whenever she will let me but i cant remember the last time she came up and kissed me, it has been many years. and this sex thing that was mentioned, how often do you married couples have sex? i am lucky if i can get any once a month, we average in the single digits per year

holy sheet!
    this sounds really bad, you should fix this STAT

Yeah, if that can be fixed, I say fix it, too. It made me sad just reading that. I'm sorry affection and intimacy are missing from your relationships. When I was single I felt like I was desicating from lack of "water of love." I know I would be hurting if I had a partner who refused affection. I do know, however, that some men want to continue into sex when they get a hug and a kiss and some women will avoid the affection because they don't want to go that far every time they hug and kiss. If you can make it clear that all you want is to hug and kiss, you might get more affection... and more sex, later. I hope this gets better for you.
  • boomboom011
    Options
    Every chance we get!
    When we wake up, when we leave for work, when we get home from work, when we pass by each other in the hall, when one of us is sitting on the couch chillixing, etc. etc. etc.

My husband is just as bad as I am if not worse. So if we get into an argument and I want him to know Im really really pissed, i wont kiss him when i get home from work. oooooh burn! makes him so mad. boomboom 1 husband 0. LOL its our little game.

I think i will send him a text telling him i wish i could give him some shooga right now. Yea we call it shooga!
  • PJ64
    PJ64 Posts: 866 Member
    Options
    Not nearly enough:sad:
  • sylvuz323
    sylvuz323 Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    All the time and I love it! I've had to get used to him wanting to kiss me (just a peck) when we are having a meal.
  • lilmisfit
    lilmisfit Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    Daily