Missing, please look to see if you recognize him...

Options

Replies

• Jessicapages1
    Jessicapages1 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    So sorry praying for you and your family!
  • korsicash
    korsicash Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    bump to keep this going on the boards, I am sorry for your family and hope they find him safe and sound!
  • newme1850
    newme1850 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm so sorry to hear this. I pray you find him soon and in good health.
  • onedayillbeamilf
    onedayillbeamilf Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    I hope he turns up very soon. Thoughts and prayers are with you all.
  • Sunyg5
    Sunyg5 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Thoughts and prayers with you and your family from Ontario Canada!! I hope they find him soon!
  • desilu69
    Options
    Bump.. From Texas hoping for a safe return home. I can only imagine the pain of not knowing where a loved one may be. My thoughts are with each and every one of you.
  • MinMin97
    MinMin97 Posts: 2,676 Member
    Options
    Bump. Been praying for this man and his family! I feel for them!
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    Options
    Aww, I hope he comes home soon!
  • wjewell
    wjewell Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    I have had a over whelming number of wonderful resposes, and the whole family appreciates it..

*UPDATE*

The cadaver dogs didn't find anything at all today. The family, friends, and community searched but found nothing. The sherrifs office unfortunately isn't really giving much information at all, so the family is doing what they can to keep looking. A few are currently trying to round up a few boats and start searching the waters... The "Mountain Man" from Duck Dynasty has really been such a great help. He heard what happened and immediately offered help. He found out that the sherrifs office wasn't doing much and pulled some strings to get the state police involved. This man also called radio stations to share the story and got even more people to help search. He has invited our family over for dinner and to plan a visual so that maybe it will spread even more word to get more people helping with the search.

There wasn't any good information as far as call logs with his cell phone because he had been using a tracphone for so long.. That unfortunately didn't help. There is reason to believe that the truck wasn't wrecked where it was found, but that it was moved there after it had been wrecked. They are also going to search a nearby well.

I am hoping that he is found safe, alive, and unharmed, but unfortunately, it seems as though those that have really been there, are starting to feel differently. His mother is very religious and a very sweet lady. She has been told by two people that God revealed to them that he spared Josh. She doesn't know if he spared his life or soul. Both she and his wife are having an incredibly difficult time dealing with this and trying to keep life normal for the children. Please continue to pray and spread the picture around. All of the wonderfully kind words and support has done more than you'll ever know.

God Bless and God speed.
    Have a terrific weekend.

-Whitney
  • wjewell
    wjewell Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Also, there is now a lead in a nearby parish (county).. They are looking into it. That's all I have for now though. Thanks again for thoughts and prayers.
  • xxnellie146xx
    xxnellie146xx Posts: 996 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • DeeDeeLHF
    DeeDeeLHF Posts: 2,301 Member
    Options
    Still praying and hoping!

D
  • Heyman09
    Options
    We will keep our eyes out here in Tex. Praying for his safe return.
  • AsellusReborn
    AsellusReborn Posts: 1,112 Member
    Options
    Prayers from chicagoland here, hoping this story has a happy ending.
  • killeen35
    Options
    Bump...
  • KandieLantz
    KandieLantz Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    Prayers from West Virginia!
  • AntShanny
    AntShanny Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    Thinking of you and your family and hoping you will have news soon.
  • luvred51
    luvred51 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Bump. My prayers goes out to you and your family.
  • txangie
    txangie Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Prayers from Texas. I hope he will be found soon, safe and sound.
  • jenillawafer
    jenillawafer Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    I live in Northern, Alabama and work in a convenient store. I see TONS of people on a daily basis and will definitely keep my eyes peeled. Best wishes, my prayers are with you and your family.