Binge meals that you used to think was normal

Options

Replies

• sc1572
    sc1572 Posts: 2,309 Member
    Options
    Entire medium Dominos pizza and then cinnamon sticks on the side...2 donuts and 12 donut holes from my fav local donut shop...Chick Fil A 8 pack with fries and 2 sauces and a regular Cookies & Cream shake...
  • pixelberry
    pixelberry Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    1/2 a Bloomin Onion with dipping sauce and THEN a burger & fries afterward!

1105 calories for 1/2 Bloomin Onion. 1052 calories for the burger. 420 calories for the fries. 2577 calories for ONE MEAL! I don't usually eat that much in a day anymore!
  • DollyMiel
    DollyMiel Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    You know, I never really thought about this until now, surprisingly enough. My fast food stats, then and now. Because yes, I still eat fast food. ;D

Then:
    2 McChicken
    1 Medium/Large Fries
    1 Frappé

3 Crunchy Taco Bell tacos and 1 bean burrito OR
    2-3 Chalupas and 1-2 crunchy tacos
    1 soda

4-5 slices of large pizza

Always went back for seconds.

Now:
    1 McChicken
    1 Small Fry
    Water, Coke Zero, or a McDonald's Sweet Tea if I'm treating myself. c:

2 Tacos OR
    1 Bean burrito
    1 Zero-cal soda or a limeade sparkler

1-2 slices of pizza

Rarely take seconds, and if I do it's more like one and a half more. XD
  • MsNewBooty83
    MsNewBooty83 Posts: 1,003 Member
    Options
    You know the size of a Dominos large pizza? Ya, one of those, allll to myself. Plus coke, garlic bread and those Belgian waffle thingies.

ya, i just ate 3 slices of a medium pizza hit pizza and 4 bone out wings for a grand total of almost 1200 cals and washed it back with diet pepsi, thats insane...considering i woulda eaten twice as much b4 and drank a litre of rootbeer with it! wow.
  • NotSoBigNeil
    NotSoBigNeil Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    In the "good old days" I'd regularly (once a week/fortnight) go to KFC and get a 12 piece bucket meal, kid myself my wife and daughter would share it with me, even thought my wife always wanted a burger instead, and my daughter was 4 or 5 years old so 1 piece was enough for her.
    So I'd pig out on around 9 or 10 pieces of chicken, 2 portions of fries, and a big pot of chicken gravy.

And I never batted an eyelid, looking back now I'm completely disgusted/revolted.

Oh yeah, and I'd worry I would still be peckish so I'd get a load of hot wings too :ohwell:
  • spottedlee
    Options
    I still slip now and then,, but on long run, I am thinner than years ago with over 40 pounds lost in past year
  • taiyola
    taiyola Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    When I was like aged 8-12 I was a right heffer.

A large cheese & tomato pizza AND fries.
    A large Filet O Fish meal with strawberry milkshake and another portion of large fries
    A large portion of fries from 'the chippy' with curry sauce or mayo.
    A large baked potato with about 100g cheese.

And then meals I've been quite shocked at, is I'd make chips (fries) at home, and think it'd be about 100g... it'd be more like 300g! Along with 2 veggie sausages, ketchup and 'some cheese'... also realised that woulda probably been a 50g.

Then when I was a bit older only a few years back, I lived off one bowl of Coco Pops a day, or one small baked potato with a portion of grated Cheddar. From no doubt eating 2000-3000 calories a day... to like 200-500 a day. No wonder my body hated me. :)
  • McShell12
    McShell12 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I use to order two combo meals at Taco Bell so that I got two pops, and they would realize all the food was for me.
  • taiyola
    Options
    When I was a kid (11 or 12), I would go to McDonald's about once a month and get 9 chicken nuggets, large fries, about 5 pots of ketchup, a large coke, and a McFlurry.

That's about 1,635 calories. That is about what I need as an adult to maintain my weight, and that was JUST for dinner.

After having eaten a breakfast of probably about 100g of sugary cereal with full fat milk, and a lunch of a huge great big tuna mayonnaise baguette and a packet of crisps and a chocolate bar or two.

I was just a KID. I will never understand why my parents let me eat like that, when they themselves are quite healthy. I can't' blame them though. I should have had more sense.

This is a bit like me. I would eat so much as a child. My mum was always a size 12-14, so not really fat. She'd feed me up... yet then mention my weight issues. Lol. I can't blame myself as a child that I should have known better, because she was the adult and shouldn't have let me.
  • bluelena
    bluelena Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    I used to eat a large dominos pizza with wedges and garlic bread all to myself! Hmmm yeah that might be why I am fat! I still have to monitor myself when I eat pizza to make sure I only have 2-3 slices cause I can get carried away!

I don't know what it is about pizza, but I'm the same way. I have to make my own at home with the small crusts, so that it's the ONLY pizza I'll be eating.
  • bastgoddess7
    bastgoddess7 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    A large steak and cheese sub with pepper, onion, mushrooms, mayo and 1 extra slice of cheese on a toasted roll. I actually went to a sub shop with my boyfriend the other day, and I looked up the calories online...OMG 1 sub=1450 calories. NOPE. Not any more.
  • taiyola
    Options
    I used regularly have 6 slices of white bread toasted and then smothered in jam. Yum.
  • bastgoddess7
    bastgoddess7 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    YUM but OMG
  • Melolicious
    Melolicious Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Go to the Keg, share a calamari appetizer with my husband, order the ribeye with the garlic mashed and an extra order of the asparagus cause I loved it! Eat one of the mini loaves and get another... order a full dessert and somehow have drank a whole bottle of wine myself.
    I know how I got fat and it tasted good, lol.
  • catti41
    catti41 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    i used to be a see-food and eat it, didnt really matter if it was sweet or savoury, if it was in the house, then it was eaten first and the entire contents on once sitting.
    1l tubs of ice cream
    200g chips
    half pizza plus cheese bread
    and then repeated the next day.
    I dont have one weakness I have many depending on my mood!!
  • lilpoindexter
    lilpoindexter Posts: 1,122 Member
    Options
    Almost all fast food hamburgers...the "meat" is tasteless, and doesn't have the consistency of real meat...its just like a heavily salted chunk of leather. I occasionally still have to have mcdonalds fries, though...they are like crack.
  • bikinibeliever
    bikinibeliever Posts: 832 Member
    Options
    Mind you this could be after dinner or after lunch but before dinner....SCARY!

Whopper with cheese
    Large fry
    Drive down the road to DQ for a large cookie dough blizzard

Total for this snack - 2580 and 121 grams of fat....so sad, and rather embarrassing now. :embarassed:
    How do I change my name now????? :laugh:
  • bodiva88
    bodiva88 Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    A whole garlic plum duck, a large wonton soup, fried wontons, a peking duck roll, and 1/2 a chicken fried rice. I used to do fine all week and then have these Saturdays that were about 3 days of food in one meal. DOH!
  • heyitsmekatie
    heyitsmekatie Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    wow, good reading.... i could eat an entire box of Little Debbies in one sitting. That's about the worst (that I can remember).
  • fairestthings
    fairestthings Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    A whole large pizza -- Dominos or Papa Johns
    Little Debbie Swiss Cakes -- whole box
    Kraft Mac and cheese - whole box
    2lbs of Monterey jack cheese for a snack with some sort of crackers and wine
    And mindlessly eating a full course dinner at Applebees finished with a lava cake to myself
    We would both easily inhale a bag of chips each on a snack sitting at night

I'd also thought since it was homemade that it was okay, but I'd often make a HEAPING pile of fried potatoes several nights a week as a side dish. I mean we each got an entire large plate of them in a small pyramid!

No idea how hubby never got fat LOL but I sure did!