looking for friends that are around 200 pounds

Options

Replies

• cowenby48
    Options
    I'm 213 and I'm 5'3" tall. I'm a little over a week new to the program so I have much to learn. I would love to buddy up with you.:smile:
  • tigz20
    Options
    I'm 5'4, started at 238 lbs sitting at 203 lbs this morning, would like to get down to 140 feel free to add me as well!!!
  • popslice
    Options
    Hey, I just started too. I'm 215 now, would like to get down to 140 - 150. Feel free to friend me!
  • lbyroad
    lbyroad Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello! I've been at this for awhile but haven't added friends! Hoping a network will be the spark to finally getting under 200lbs! Please send me a friend request. ????
  • KimberG98
    KimberG98 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm around 200 lbs and 5' 7" tall. I would love to be 144 (my high school weight), but I would love to see 150!! I'm just starting my journey. Feel free to friend me!
  • funsteps
    funsteps Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I'm always looking for new friends and extra support. I'm 5'4". I started at 241 and I'm at 224 now. My goal is somewhere between 130-145... I'll decide when I get there!
  • mexicalinina
    mexicalinina Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    You can also add me . . . . I am 5'8 and am also trying to get under 200 pounds.
  • LJSchmitt
    LJSchmitt Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Join the crowd! I'm here for as long as it takes.
  • donnab83
    donnab83 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies!
    I can't believe how many of us are in the same boat with start & goal weights!
    Im 5"7, start weight 225lb, current weight 166lb, goal????
    Anyone feel free to add me! You can never have to much motivation! :wink:
  • FitGirlInHiding
    Options
    I am right there with everyone else! I am 5'5'' and I weigh about 212 right now, looking to get down to 140. Anyone can feel free to add me!! The more the merrier!
  • Maya559
    Options
    I'm currently 230 lbs. Feel free to add me.
  • jlm1208
    Options
    i am 5'9" and i weigh 230. my goal weight is 142 and im looking for people so we can support each other
  • mystikfairy61
    mystikfairy61 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Hi I am 210 and goal weight of 125. Add me if you like.
  • blackunicorn101
    Options
    Hello, I am currently at 195 lbs and would hopefully like to go down to the 130 range. I am new to this, so anyone feel free to friend me. One can never have too many friends!
  • cbellanger
    cbellanger Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am 5'9" and 242 lbs. My end goal is to be around 150-160. I haven't been that weight since jr. High, so I am not sure how that will look on me. I would love to be friends, been here over a month and I am just now getting to the forums. Hoping to find some inspiration to keep going :) I have lost 8 lbs so far and inches off here and there ( mostly in my chest...figures! Ha!)
  • janjoy50
    Options
    Hi - Im 5'8" and am 206 lbs and want to get down to my ideal weight of 140 - 144 lbs. Please feel free to add me as a friend. There are lots of us out there with similar goals so any help and support will be welcome. Id lilke to know how everyone deals with weekends away.:happy:
  • Tashymash
    Tashymash Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I'm 5 foot 3 and weigh 190 pounds currently. I have lost 58 pounds since my highest weight, and 28 pounds since i started MFP. I haven't got an ultimate goal yet, but it's going to be a while! Anyone can add me i'm not fussy :)
  • Martina_Who
    Martina_Who Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I was 220lbs when I first started

Now I am 187 lbs

Goal weight of 159lbs

Height 5'7

Large frame

If anyone has similar stats feel free to add!
  • fee126
    Options
    Hai all.just starting and looking for friends .im 5'3 and starting weight of 190 pounds.
    Want to get down to. 135-140 pounds..would like similar friends for motivation.
  • ChunkiChica
    Options
    Feel free to add me! 5' 5.5", currently 233.5 lbs, goal of 140.