waking up skinny with pics

Options

Replies

• coolbluecris
    coolbluecris Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Wow, what you wrote is fantastic, and your photos are even better. Thank you for letting me know it is really possible and its not rocket science. You ROCK !!! Congratulations xxx !!!
  • kimberlyaspen
    Options
    WOW! You look great!
  • Gwen_B
    Gwen_B Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    Absolutely amazing! You should be so proud of yourself!! You are an inspiration!!
  • kat65
    kat65 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    That is so AWESOME! You look amazing. Congratulations.
  • elismom408
    elismom408 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Wow! You are an inspiration to me, I have 165 to lose total, and I am down 24 lbs. Congratulations!
  • ghostpixie
    ghostpixie Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Awesome job :)
  • kellyyjean
    kellyyjean Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    WOW!
  • KristinCox70
    KristinCox70 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    You should be SOOOO proud of yourself !!! You look fabulous !
  • 30musha30
    Options
    Love your story, congrats on your success!
  • gcanter
    gcanter Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Wow, great job!
  • jazzalea
    jazzalea Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    thanks everyone..... I AM proud of myself.... but mostly I want each and everyone of you to know that there was no secret weapon here.... it's just a simple matter of correcting our bad habits and believing in ourselves.... it' took me about 18 months over all to lose the first 150 pounds... there were lots of times I back slid and frustrating as it was I had to just get back on the wagon... no hiding behind excuses... and just sucking it up and going forward again......

you CAN do it....and that's all I want you to take from this!
  • RobinvdM
    RobinvdM Posts: 634 Member
    Options
    :noway:

You don't even look like the same person. Talk about an amazing transformation! I can't be more excited for you. You know what's even better? You get to wake up skinny again tomorrow, it won't have just been a great dream, lol :)

Congrats on all your hard work paying off! You look tremendous!!

:heart: :flowerforyou:
  • julie781
    julie781 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Truly amazing! A real inspiration!!! Hot hot hot
  • ferrytrip
    ferrytrip Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    I originally posted this on my homepage a couple months ago, and with some urging, and now some new pics I am reposting it here for everyone else to see,

I have cried myself to sleep so many nights just WISHING I could wake up skinny........ And this morning I did. I woke up FEELING skinny..... My first thought was, I love how light and comfy I feel under my blankets When I got up, my little stick legs swung onto the floor with no effort. I stood up without having to brace myself, and when I walked into the bathroom I FELT great! I wasn't afraid of the scale, the mirror, or my clothes. Nothing hurts and honest to god from a life long fat chick..........I look amazing!!!!!! I've lost over 150 pounds without surgery, a trainer, weight watchers, supplements or Jenny Craig. And I knew NOTHING when I started. All I knew was it was impossible and it had to be done But it wasn't impossible and it wasn't that hard. I am exactly like you. I didn't do anything that everyone of you can't do. It is simple steady head down determination combined with honesty and no more excuses! Please trust yourselves and stick with it. Love you guys and I want you all to wake up SKINNY!!!

img433af0a5.jpg

and after

[img]http://i1124.photobucket.com/albums/l576/Jazzalea22/photo5_zps283cd7a7.jpg[/img ][/img]photo5_zps283cd7a7.jpg

Wow, thats amazing - great work
  • GaidenJade
    Options
    LOVE the story, and one day I will have that feeling too. You look fabulous and obviously you feel even better! :love: :flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • babyface99f
    Options
    you look awesome, keep it up:)
  • JWmovin4ward
    JWmovin4ward Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Awesome transformation! You look amazing, your dedication has paid off ten fold !! :drinker:
  • heyitsmekatie
    heyitsmekatie Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    Love this post! Congratulations and thanks for the encouragement!
  • Neada1966
    Options
    Wow, what an inspiration you are. You give me hope that I can do it!
  • remisenforme
    remisenforme Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Wow! Great job!! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!